Site Supporter
Aug 5, 2008
Idaho
✟91,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We don't have kids right now, but when we do.. We already picked out a boy and girl's name. Vincent Michael King & Linda Ann King. :D The boys name really has no meaning.. Its more the girls name that has meaning.. Its my my moms name and my aunts middle and my hubbys aunts middle name who passed away so it means a lot to us. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟961,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Names we considered, but ended up not using:

Girls- Amnesty, Capriole, Chrysalis, Clarion, Glory, Haven, Javelin, Reveille (pronounced REV-uh-Lee), Serenity, Victory, Victrix (fem. form of Victor), Vixen

Boys- Claxon, Valor

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Cardiffgurl21

Feb 26, 2014
Wales
✟15,198.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
My eldest has a very welshy name so won't say on a mainly american forum lol. Currently pregnant now and our boys name is Peter Nahum and our girls name is either Hollie Brooke or Hollie-Brooke as one name, can't decide.

Very wrong to want one more than other but I sort of hope it's another boy as I really see us with a Peter.

Upvote 0

barefeetonholyground

CF member for 15 years!
Oct 26, 2003
Kitsap County, Washington
✟34,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
My Daughter is named Hazel, and english name meaning "the Hazelnut tree." Initially I named her after my favorite band, Sister Hazel, but she prefers to listen to Taylor Swift.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums