LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Big money is behind the global push for so-called "same-sex marriage" which includes super-billionaires, the mainstream media, and nearly every major corporation. So it is like David going up against Goliath. But we must continue resisting it anyway.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Big money is behind the global push for so-called "same-sex marriage" which includes super-billionaires, the mainstream media, and nearly every major corporation. So it is like David going up against Goliath. But we must continue resisting it anyway.
Of course. It's all a big librul conspiracy.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
because it is good that they seek to keep the laws of their country in line with the laws of God
Ah. Because theocracy has such a good track record.

I assume they'll be making the charging of interest illegal any day now.

Reactions: kiwimac
Upvote 0

kiwimac

Bishop of the See of Aotearoa ROCCNZ;Theologian
Site Supporter
May 14, 2002
New Zealand
Visit site
✟592,518.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
A Government must be religiously neutral. It should make laws that enable ALL of it's people to live lives of empowerment not favouring some religious or political groups.

Reactions: Rajni
Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A Government must be religiously neutral. It should make laws that enable ALL of it's people to live lives of empowerment not favouring some religious or political groups.
Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Azureknight 773

IXA the Knight Kamen Rider
Apr 26, 2009
Canmanico, Valencia, Bohol
✟44,295.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Thank you all for the positive response. It is also enforced by my country's president himself and the Palace (albeit, I really hate him for his vindicative nature and some of his policies):
http://www.journal.com.ph/news/nation/aquino-not-keen-on-legalizing-gay-marriage-malacanang

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/stor...-sex-marriages-done-in-other-countries-palace

This at least makes me say that he is good for not letting it happen.

By law, this itself is illegal and unconstitutional for in my country, a President herself spoke:

"
EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 209

THE FAMILY CODE OF THE PHILIPPINES July 6, 1987

I, CORAZON C. AQUINO, President of the Philippines, by virtue of the powers vested in me by the Constitution, do hereby order and promulgate the Family Code of the Philippines, as follows:

TITLE IMARRIAGE

Chapter 1. Requisites of Marriage

Article 1. Marriage is a special contract of permanent union between a man and a woman entered into in accordance with law for the establishment of conjugal and family life. It is the foundation of the family and an inviolable social institution whose nature, consequences, and incidents are governed by law and not subject to stipulation, except that marriage settlements may fix the property relations during the marriage within the limits provided by this Code.(52a)
"

A local priest of mine in my diocese said these words (paraphrased) "It is indeed good to have a lot of money yet do not make it your own god for your own desire of it will consume and blind you in your path". I agree with him a lot.

Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0

Rhamiel

Member of the Round Table
Nov 11, 2006
ohio
✟241,111.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
A Government must be religiously neutral.
must it be?

how about we let the people of the Philippines decide for themselves what kind of government they want?
I think it is lovely that they are standing up for Christian values :)

Upvote 0

MikeK

Traditionalist Catholic
Feb 4, 2004
Wisconsin
✟90,821.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
must it be?

how about we let the people of the Philippines decide for themselves what kind of government they want?

Muslim values too. This is, after all, the Philippines.

Upvote 0

kiwimac

Bishop of the See of Aotearoa ROCCNZ;Theologian
Site Supporter
May 14, 2002
New Zealand
Visit site
✟592,518.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
must it be?

Yes, it must otherwise the Dark Ages are just around the corner again. We should have learned from the last time Governments were part of the national religious structure of a nation just what that leads to.

Upvote 0