Not open for further replies.

ananda

Early Buddhist
May 6, 2011
Soujourner on Earth
✟186,371.00
Marital Status
Private
Your tone and agenda is clear. Your intention is to demean and insult. That you lie about it isn't my inability to comprehend.
What tone are you communicating now?

I lied not. I used your own medical professional's diagnostic criteria: "Gender Identity Disorder" (American Psychiatric Association, DSM-IV).

Upvote 0

OliviaMay

Jul 16, 2015
✟1,258.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What tone are you communicating now?

I lied not. I used your own medical professional's diagnostic criteria: "Gender Identity Disorder" (American Psychiatric Association, DSM-IV).

Pretending not to understand is a lie. Why is being nice so hard?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

stamperben

It's an old family tradition
Oct 16, 2011
✟53,694.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Too bad you don't know how to identify as a decent, caring, or empathetic person.
There are so many who believe themselves saved who as I understand it are to take on the spirit of their god. From what I've read of Jesus he had a loving, caring, empathetic, decent heart. How come that isn't exhibited in all those who call themselves his?

Upvote 0

snoopy500

Revelation 21:6- I am Alpha and Omega
May 14, 2015
Toronto
✟79,492.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
MOD HAT ON
d6v13SE.jpg

Thread will be remaining closed due too
multiple violation's being broken. Some of these include discussion of Homosexuality and flaming other members. Please refer too the CF rules which are here. Thank you.
MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.