Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
And the press sings, Hallelujah! Donald Trump Falls: Ben Carson Surges To Lead In Poll | Investor's Business Daily

The nationwide survey found that 24% of Republicans back Carson, compared with 17% who say they support Trump.

Marco Rubio came in third with 11% and Carly Fiorina fourth at 9%. Jeb Bush, once considered a prohibitive favorite, ranked fifth with just 8% support, which was a point lower than those who say they are still undecided.

Carson 24%
Trump 17%
Rubio 11%
Fiorina 9%
Bush 8%
Cruz 6%

One of the differences between this poll and some other recent polls is that only 9% were undecided. Curiously, most details on the poll don't seem to be available, at least not that I've been able to find so far.

One suspects that having Carson in the lead at this point is maybe not really what the political establishment wanted either. Bummer ...

Last edited:

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Trump's tanked pretty far... how much further before he keeps his promise to drop out?
LOL ... Not yet apparently. The IBD poll seems to be a peculiar outlier at the moment. As I indicated earlier its lack of internal details raises more than a little suspicion about it.

Two additional and more recent polls, from Reuters and OAN/Gravis today show Trump with his largest and most commanding lead yet.
Polling Convergence – OAN/GRAVIS and Reuters Show Donald Trump Surging With 34 – 35% Support

The Reuters poll, in particular, shows that Trump went through a bit of a lull over the past week or so but shows recovery now back to levels he held a few weeks ago.

Stay tuned ...

My apologies if you were already planning celebratory activities. ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0