Carly Fiorina Says ‘The System Is Rigged’ (*edited to correct Mike Flynn)

Blondepudding

Who Sprinkled You With Grumpy Dust?
Dec 26, 2015
Here and now
✟19,720.00
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
Married
Appearing Friday on Breitbart News Daily, Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina said there was “no doubt” Hillary Clinton broke the law with respect to her private email server and handling of classified intelligence.
“I’ve chaired the advisory board at the CIA,” Fiorina told Breitbart Executive Chairman Stephen K. Bannon. “I’ve looked at this kind of information. There is no doubt she broke the law. There is no doubt she should be prosecuted. BREITBART Full Article

Blondepudding

Dec 26, 2015
Here and now
✟19,720.00
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Blondepudding

Dec 26, 2015
Here and now
✟19,720.00
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
Married
‘The System Is Rigged’

You finely found out?

I think she's getting it out there as one who is in the system now and has the floor to speak openly. And so that all those who are called conspiracy theorists should they state the same can have an advocate who has personal experience to back up what's already been said of the system.

Upvote 0

Blondepudding

Dec 26, 2015
Here and now
✟19,720.00
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
Married
Illegal and prosecuted is the point, isn't it?

Why prosecute one simply because that one is running for President, while giving others a pass for doing the same thing?
Is Hillary being prosecuted?

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,550.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Is Hillary being prosecuted?
The link in the opening post clearly states "There is no doubt she should be prosecuted"

My comment was directed towards the discussion, not directly towards you. I say, why prosecute one Secretary when two others did the same thing?

Upvote 0

Blondepudding

Dec 26, 2015
Here and now
✟19,720.00
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
Married
The link in the opening post clearly states "There is no doubt she should be prosecuted"

My comment was directed towards the discussion, not directly towards you. I say, why prosecute one Secretary when two others did the same thing?
No one here can answer that. What is to be seen is if Hillary will be prosecuted for what she did.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,550.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
No one here can answer that. What is to be seen is if Hillary will be prosecuted for what she did.

The bigger issue, to which I eluded, is not that any of these Secretaries did anything wrong by what they did, but that they were legally permitted to use private emails to perform their job. It was a procedural issue to blame not the people, and that problem has already been rectified.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blondepudding

Dec 26, 2015
Here and now
✟19,720.00
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
Married
You did not allude to any such thing in posts #2 and #6.
If these secretaries didn't do anything wrong as you now state why would you post as you did in post #6?

PolitiFact
Hillary Clinton's email: Did she follow all the rules?
By Lauren Carroll on Thursday, March 12th, 2015

[ ] ....Although some former secretaries of state occasionally used personal emails for official business, Clinton is the only one who never once used an @state.gov email address in the era of email. Some have questioned whether that practice violated rules regulating email use, transparency, records management or security.

[ ]...
Federal Records

There was not an explicit, categorical prohibition against federal employees using personal emails when Clinton was in office, said Daniel Metcalfe, former director of the Department of Justice’s Office of Information Policy, where he administered implementation of the Freedom of Information Act. High-level officials like Clinton need the flexibility to sometimes use a personal email, such as responding to a national security emergency in the middle of the night.

So it seems she didn’t break a rule simply by using a personal email to conduct business. Rather, by using personal emails exclusively, she skirted the rules governing federal records management, Cox said.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,550.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
You did not allude to any such thing in posts #2 and #6.
If these secretaries didn't do anything wrong as you now state why would you post as you did in post #6?

I did allude to it. Why do you think I brought 2 other Secretaries into the conversation? It certainly was not to lessen what Clinton did, but to demonstrate that it was a government procedure which allowed these people do do what they did. Let's net forget that the government is making emails classified after the fact....

I already explained post #6 in post #8. Please help me by following the conversation.

Upvote 0

Blondepudding

Dec 26, 2015
Here and now
✟19,720.00
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
Married
I did allude to it. Why do you think I brought 2 other Secretaries into the conversation? It certainly was not to lessen what Clinton did, but to demonstrate that it was a government procedure which allowed these people do do what they did. Let's net forget that the government is making emails classified after the fact....

I already explained post #6 in post #8. Please help me by following the conversation.
^_^
Please help yourself out by being consistent and reading the PolitiFact article in full.
[ ]...As we found in a prior fact-check, Clinton’s office sent a memo in 2011 to State Department staff that said they should not use personal email accounts for department business. The memo went to diplomatic and consular staff worldwide in response to a warning from Google that hackers had targeted the Gmail addresses of government workers. While the memo encouraged staffers to avoid using personal email accounts, it fell short of prohibiting their use.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,550.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
While the memo encouraged staffers to avoid using personal email accounts, it fell short of prohibiting their use.

Doesn't sound illegal to me.

Did you have any other point? I thought the discussion was about Clinton's emails, not her staff?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,550.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Ah, it never gets old.
Is that code for an admission that your post and link served no point? Help me out here and explain with your words what that link had to do with Clinton being accused by Fiorina of being a liar who should be prosecuted?

Upvote 0

tatteredsoul

Feb 4, 2016
New York/Int'l
✟14,624.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Appearing Friday on Breitbart News Daily, Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina said there was “no doubt” Hillary Clinton broke the law with respect to her private email server and handling of classified intelligence.
“I’ve chaired the advisory board at the CIA,” Fiorina told Breitbart Executive Chairman Stephen K. Bannon. “I’ve looked at this kind of information. There is no doubt she broke the law. There is no doubt she should be prosecuted. BREITBART Full Article

And, no one will do anything except ridicule whistleblowers and laypersons. These people will continue to break the law until others get tired of calling people conspiracy theorists, and finally wake up to the smell of cow dung that has been around for decades.

This should be a slap in the face what Carly has said... a deep lap in the face (if you were paying attention.)

And, it is a special slap in the face since no one will do anything about it except rest their arm on a chair.

Upvote 0