Texas
✟332,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Can a Christian trust a non-Christian ever? I see many here view non-Christians as vile, immoral, degenerates. Worthy of scorn at best and violent 'rebuke' at worst. That, certainly, is my experience in dealing with your kind.

Given that, can non-Christians be trusted in the slightest? Can non-Christians be trusted in contractual agreements? Do non-Christians require some other legal document when dealing with Christians in the realm of evil man-made laws and evil man-made courts?

I doubt I will respond or reply to any posts. However, if you are not upset, angered or offended in anyway, I may post a follow up question. If that is permissible?

Thank you for your time. (good bye)

I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, Christian & non-Christian alike, until they prove that they can't be trusted. Christians don't have a monopoly on trustworthiness and there are some people, who call themselves Christians, that I don't trust at all.

From your signature, "Repay...betrayal with treachery." Jesus would have us forgive those who sin against us, 70 x 7 times (Matthew 18:21-22). I'm the first to admit that 1) it's not easy and 2) I'm not that good at it.

Upvote 0

TheyCallMeDavid

May 13, 2013
Florida
✟4,108.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, Christian & non-Christian alike, until they prove that they can't be trusted. Christians don't have a monopoly on trustworthiness and there are some people, who call themselves Christians, that I don't trust at all.

From your signature, "Repay...betrayal with treachery." Jesus would have us forgive those who sin against us, 70 x 7 times (Matthew 18:21-22). I'm the first to admit that 1) it's not easy and 2) I'm not that good at it.

Do you believe that the Born Again / Re-construction experience had in the life of a true genuine Christian by Gods direct power.... makes One more trustworthy than an average Non Believer ? If you had a 17 year old highly attractive Daughter , would you be more comfortable and trusting with her dating a Person who had evidence of a Born Again experience in Christ or a Person who had evidence of the anti-Christian moral-relativism culture our American Society comes with which includes sexual relativism ?

Upvote 0

LovebirdsFlying

My husband drew this cartoon of me.
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Aug 13, 2007
Washington (the state)
✟839,648.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Elizabethinhatcroppedcloser.jpg

MOD HAT ON

Staff has decided to leave this thread closed.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.