Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,017.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I'll be honest. I'm not going to read that very very long post.

Mans ways and Gods ways are not the same. I have plenty I have forgiven other people for myself, violence my whole childhood. From as young as I can remember I would get hit by my dad and older brothers, sometimes literally knocking me off my feet and I would land a few meters away. And constant name calling and verbal abuse as well. Every day until I was in my teens. Rarely a moments rest at home. Having to clean the house, do the washing up, etc from about the age of 4 for a few pennies pocket money. And if it wasnt good enough I got beaten up for it.

I forgave them. That wasnt what I wanted to do before I got saved. I also now understand that all of mankind is sinful and we can only be brought into righteousness by Gods grace. Sin separates man from God, whether we consider it a minor sin or major. Sin is just sin, that which comes between us and God. Once you can see it that way it becomes easier to ask for forgiveness for our sins and to forgive others. As I said earlier, the first step is to choose that you want to forgive them. The alternative is to hold on to resentment and unforgiveness. If nothing else holding onto it is very bad for your health.

I still have a lot of issues I am working through with God, but I am being healed far more than any man could do. I no longer need revenge because I have been made whole in Jesus. There used to be an emptiness and longing in my life. I tried to fill it with lots of things, drink, drugs, sex, power, etc but nothing worked until God filled it.

I expect you know the emptiness I am talking about.

Robert Sheffey would grow into what we know as the Saint of the Wilderness, and to let GC Rankin tell the story...

I passed my examinations and that year I was sent to the Wytheville Station and Circuit. That was adjoining my former charge. We reached the old parsonage on the pike just out of Wytheville as Rev. B. W. S. Bishop moved out. Charley Bishop was then a little tow-headed boy. He is now the learned Regent of Southwestern University. The parsonage was an old two-and-a-half-story structure with nine rooms and it looked a little like Hawthorne's house with the seven gables. It was the lonesomest-looking old house I ever saw. There was no one there to meet us, for we had not notified anybody of the time we would arrive.

Think of taking a young bride to that sort of a mansion! But she was brave and showed no sign of disappointment. That first night we felt like two whortleberries in a Virginia tobacco wagonbed. We had room and to spare, but it was scantily furnished with specimens as antique as those in Noah's ark. But in a week or so we were invited out to spend the day with a good family, and when we went back we found the doors fastened just as we had left them, but when we entered a bedroom was elegantly furnished with everything modern and the parlor was in fine shape. The ladies had been there and done the work. How much does the preacher owe to the good women of the Church!

The circuit was a large one, comprising seventeen appointments. They were practically scattered all over the county. I preached every other day, and never less than twice and generally three times on Sunday.

I had associated with me that year a young collegemate, Rev. W. B. Stradley. He was a bright, popular fellow, and we managed to give Wytheville regular Sunday preaching. Stradley became a great preacher and died a few years ago while pastor of Trinity Church, Atlanta, Georgia. We were true yokefellows and did a great work on that charge, held fine revivals and had large ingatherings.

The famous Cripple Creek Campground was on that work. They have kept up campmeetings there for more than a hundred years. It is still the great rallying point for the Methodists of all that section. I have never heard such singing and preaching and shouting anywhere else in my life.

The rarest character I ever met in my life I met at that campmeeting in the person of Rev. Robert Sheffy, known as "Bob" Sheffy. He was recognized all over Southwest Virginia as the most eccentric preacher of that country. He was a local preacher; crude, illiterate, queer and the oddest specimen known among preachers. But he was saintly in his life, devout in his experience and a man of unbounded faith. He wandered hither and thither over that section attending meetings, holding revivals and living among the people. He was great in prayer, and Cripple Creek campground was not complete without "Bob" Sheffy. They wanted him there to pray and work in the altar.

He was wonderful with penitents. And he was great in following up the sermon with his exhortations and appeals. He would sometimes spend nearly the whole night in the straw with mourners; and now and then if the meeting lagged he would go out on the mountain and spend the entire night in prayer, and the next morning he would come rushing into the service with his face all aglow shouting at the top of his voice. And then the meeting always broke loose with a floodtide.

He could say the oddest things, hold the most unique interviews with God, break forth in the most unexpected spasms of praise, use the homeliest illustrations, do the funniest things and go through with the most grotesque performances of any man born of woman.

It was just "Bob" Sheffy, and nobody thought anything of what he did and said, except to let him have his own way and do exactly as he pleased. In anybody else it would not have been tolerated for a moment. In fact, he acted more like a crazy man than otherwise, but he was wonderful in a meeting. He would stir the people, crowd the mourner's bench with crying penitents and have genuine conversions by the score. I doubt if any man in all that conference has as many souls to his credit in the Lamb's Book of Life as old "Bob" Sheffy.

At the close of that year in casting up my accounts I found that I had received three hundred and ninety dollars for my year's work, and the most of this had been contributed in everything except money. It required about the amount of cash contributed to pay my associate and the Presiding Elder. I got the chickens, the eggs, the butter, the ribs and backbones, the corn, the meat, and the Presiding Elder and Brother Stradley had helped us to eat our part of the quarterage. Well, we kept open house and had a royal time, even if we did not get much ready cash. We lived and had money enough to get a good suit of clothes and to pay our way to conference. What more does a young Methodist preacher need or want? We were satisfied and happy, and these experiences are not to be counted as unimportant assets in the life and work of a Methodist circuit rider.
Robert_Sheffey.jpg

Upvote 0

Yennora

2022 UPDATE: I regret any UNBIBLICAL posts I made.
Dec 31, 2016
Sydney
✟58,002.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Well, i think if we postpone this conversation to tomorrow God willing it will better, by the way i was threatened before, i was beaten and bullyied in front of my family (mother/sister) when i was young, my father's money was stolen several times, our older appartement was also raided by thieves, and i have some dark memories too, i just can't appear to remember any of these anymore, it is even hard on me to try to focus on the harm in my past, God relieved me from my hatred, its all about keeping your peace that makes you stand, now, legally, why didn't you call the police on your cases? Police is a public service and German police is more than excellent, you said you never prayed to Jesus, why don't you give him a chance? He doesn't push himself on you, you have to approach him.

I'm sad that we have to remember our hardships and pain in order to comfort you, but who doesn't suffer? Also remember, by revenging you will endanger yourself! Why would you risk your life to harm those who don't add to your life when you can try to find people who can add to your life and add to their lives too.. remember this is an open discussion, we are trying to reach a common ground and no one is pushing his opinion on yours, we are offering help, you can accept our words or reject them, and we will still stay friends at the end.

Upvote 0

Greg J.

Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2016
Southeast Michigan
✟233,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I feel laziness because of depression, I feel doubt and I also feel the fear of failure knocking on my door.
I've had clinical depression for more than 40 years. Do you realize that depression causes a person to have a deceived perspective on everything, especially the things we think are causing us pain? You need to apply a clarity filter on your thinking when you are depressed. God is the base layer and you're not letting any of him through.

The Bible is your source of truth and correct perspective. Every other source is twisted in some way. Even God speaking to a person is secondary compared to what he said in Scripture. How could things not look bad? You can tell when your perspective is twisted when you have a sense of hopelessness, or of giving up, or of blaming God for any problem whatsoever. God is not only the savior of our eternal souls, he is our savior from everything in this life.

God is working vigorously for us all to see clearly, but we many refuse to do what he said to see clearly (sometimes because we are disabled by depression, which is why we must seek help). The revelation of his love, the fruit of the Spirit in your life (such as joy), and even God showing himself to you, is the result of persisting in being obedient to him—because that is how we gain faith in him, and it is through faith that we experience him.
But I can't help it. All those feelings are there for a reason. Do you really think that God put anger and fear in us by mistake? If we feel no fear how could we survive? Do you even know how many tines fear saved me from dying, and how the lack of fear killed friends?
Fear of all kinds and the kind of anger you have described are never from God. In fact, they are from everything except God!

For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.” (Romans 8:15, 1984 NIV)

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline. (2 Timothy 1:7, 1984 NIV)

God is working to set us free from such influences, but one shouldn't expect results if we won't do what he said we need to do to be free.

To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” (John 8:31-32, 1984 NIV)

God is real, and the Bible is his Word. The Bible "works" exactly as is written. If you make an actual commitment to Jesus and hold to it no matter what happens to you, you will experience miracles and God will show himself to you (John 14:21). Anyone without love for God still needs God to work on him for more years. We mostly end up spending time learning about him, but to know him we must share experiences with him (by being obedient). The better you know God, the more you will love him, because of what he really is like.

But if anyone obeys his word, God’s love is truly made complete in him. This is how we know we are in him: Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did. (1 John 2:5-6, 1984 NIV)

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. (1 John 4:18, 1984 NIV)

The following passages are simple descriptions of qualities of God, who he is, and what he is like. You can use it as a gauge to determine how accurate your understanding of God is.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. (1 Corinthians 13:4-7, 1984 NIV)

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
(Galatians 5:22-23, 1984 NIV)

If you devote yourself to him no matter what, then these will become your experience of him as well.

Upvote 0

Anguspure

Kaitiaki Peacemakers NZ
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2011
New Zealand
✟125,935.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Today everything was going well, and I went to the bathroom to wash my hands, and I realized, my hot water was gone. The Boiler in my house stopped working. You know, for the last few months everything has been very bad for me. You can read my introduction thread if you're interested. Today was the worst day ever in my life.

Hot water was gone. My house has no insulation. I have not much money so I'm very careful how much electricity I use. One of my rooms is not heated at all. I keep only my bedroom warm.

Why I'm telling you this? No heating, no insulation, -25 degrees Celsius in the night outside, imagine how that feels. 1 meter of snow. You get the picture. It's insanely freezing cold.

So no more hot water, I had to wash the dishes with freezingly cold water, probably almost 0 degrees, at freezing temperatures in the room. It's so cold that condensations around the windows turned into ice. And it's already one week this way.

I also had to wash with ice cold water.
I got really sad, I started crying. My life is already ruined. Why suffer more? From sad I got really angry, and I started hitting everything I can see in one of the rooms. I hit the fridge so hard I made a huge bump. Those Karate classes made us human machines so I just trashed most of the stuff without my computers of course. I was just hitting doors, banged my head against the fridge, made a huge bump on it. I felt awful. I felt so much pressed against the corner.
My hands are all in slashes and cuts from the cold weather.

So it's really bad for me and the last thing I did I got the Bible, my ikone, it's very small thing with Jesus Christ printed on it and you pray on it, you know. I trashed it all. And then threw them out in the garbage can with some nasty looking garbage inside.
I continued to cry, hit whatever I can. And I cursed my mother to the end of times, to go in hell and forever live to endure the pain I endure right now. And then I cursed God to just stand by and watch, indifferently how good people are going destroyed by bad people. I again thought about suicide, I guess I'm too much of a coward that's why I didn't do it yet. And then I cursed him for the end of times. Yes, I cursed God for the end of times because he is just standing there, and I'm getting completely destroyed out here.

I don't care about my punishment really, this is way too much for me already.

My honest question is, because I could've just hid that, but instead I'm here sharing my story, so my question is, can I stay here if I'm not Christian?

I mean, I guess I'm not a real Christian if I cursed God until the end of times. And I cursed my oppressor (my mother who destroyed my life) to burn in hell forever. This makes me an angry, consumed by darkness and obviously still wanting revenge man.

But can I stay around? I know that my belief after today vanished. I pulled the Bible out from the garbage and cleaned it a little bit with water, but I did it only because it was my great-grandmother's book, she is long time dead now, and the book is printer in 1949. And my ikone I pulled out from the rubbish because it's actually quite old too. I bought it when I was a little kid, in 1999 I reckon, or something like that. It's old for me. But even after I pulled them from the rubbish, I don't think I really believe in anything now.

I believe that I should help men, and people, and animals, and nature. I believe that I should help and still do some good because I never wanted bad treatment from people. So when I don't want bad treatment myself, why do bad stuff to people? What if one of those men to whom I was doing something bad was something like me, thinking like me. So yeah, I will be the same person, with the difference I will probably die soon for cursing God to the end of times, and for not believing anymore. I won't do any good to the Devil too, I won't do bad stuff, but I guess I will keep it to myself. And not allow people like that around me. Never again.

Thanks for reading.
It has taken a good friend of mine over 18 years of violently beating his head against God and man for the evil that happened in his life, but in the end the Love of our Saviour prevails.

May our Lord bless you and keep you, He smiles at you and is merciful, He looks up at you and sets everything alright. Find your peace and rest in Him my friend.

Upvote 0

Zurückschlagen

Weiß und Blau
Jan 8, 2017
Europe
✟13,169.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello, Leute.

Good Morning! It's a little bit early around here. I saw that a few people responded, and I will read it all carefully, but I wanted to post this before I start reading.

Today I feel a lot better. It's still freezing cold, but I feel better, yeah. I think this thread is helping me in someway. I showered with freezingly cold water and this is non-human. Immediately after that I started laughing like a madman, I guess it's too much to bear and it has to come out in some way, whether it'll be anger or laughter (the "going insane" type). I had to wash the dishes with ice cold water, thank God I had those latex gloves so my hands would not get destroyed.

To the point. To sum it up, I'm not sure if God is helping me through all of you, how can I possible know, but it's better. I have a better mood today. I am not Finnisch, though, this is not for me. Those guys eat snow for breakfast and Nokias for lunch. Wonder how they get used to it. I don't know, genetics maybe? Whatever.

Viewed from my perspektive, I could be a troll, an infiltrator (the other day I saw another thread saying "How could we tell if Demons were around here" which is a good question by the way). I could tell you that, as far as I know I'm not a Demon yet. And I'm not a liar too.

I'm really going through all that, I'm NOT searching for attention, I'm not exaggerating in any way.

And last not least, someone asked me well how can we help you. I think you are helping me enough already, to not go to the dark side. Maybe I got here for a reason. But there's another quick way you could help me, it won't take any of your time at all. I'm a generous man and I will give back immediately, to you personally and not only! I also have dignity and I won't ever beg. I can ask for help because we're all people and we can't deal with all this by ourselves. And if someone was to tell me we can do on its own, well go live in the woods alone and then come back and tell me how that went for you. We all need someone. Well I have no one. I'm asking for help and I'm not ashamed of it, because someday, someone will need it, and I will be there, if I'm still alive of course.
You could really, really help me if you just like visit my websites, give likes, shares on the social media, send to friends and family so I can make it all work easier and show to the world my talent, which God gave me, so I can do something with my hands to stay, after my time has ended. Time is essential for me, unfortunately. Time is our biggest friend, and our biggest foe. I also don't want this to come out like a free advertisement of some kind, I will not post anything, but who have interest in what I do and what I can offer and the way I could help, just contact me, send me a Personal Message, under my profile picture you can see a text saying START A CONVERSATION, and I will give you more details.

Please, contact me only if you want to really help and you believe that I'm a good man and I'm honest and I can bring a change to this dark world. Please, don't do it out of pity or sadness. I don't want anyone else to feel the way I feel right now. That's about it.

I am also NOT STRONG. I feel weak. But do not ever forget that...

For when I am weak, then I am strong.

For my power is made perfect in weakness.

For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power.

Now we who are strong ought to bear the weaknesses of those without strength and not just please ourselves.

So the last will be first, and the first last.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Yennora
Upvote 0

Zurückschlagen

Weiß und Blau
Jan 8, 2017
Europe
✟13,169.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I read it all. I agree with all of you and again thank you for the support, beautiful. Easier said but done. It'll take time for me to heal. Time heals, and memories fade. You all, you could've already forgot what happened to you, and ask yourselves, did you let go at the moment, or years later. It's a fresh damage done here, 3 months only. Plus it's too much of a betrayal. Read my signature.

@Greg J.
That's correct, my perspective is twisted, I'm blaming the weather, God, lots of things, even my Boiler and I'm not right about this, I don't argue. I know who the main offender is and I will never forget it. Now that I'm thinking straight today, I know. I won't be able to forgive, but I can let go, I can do that. I can let go after I'm out of this. And I would also never forgive someone who gave his soul for money to the Devil. I never did that, never will. I may have done lots of stupid things, but I never knowingly and intentionally developed a plan how to ruin someone's life for money, goods or power. A family member's life. My closest family member's life.

I don't question the Bible, but I question times. It was written a long time ago, and times change.

How many of us here married to virgin girls? How many of us here do not watch inappropriate content? Or do we all have sex every day, for 7 days a week? How many of us here went and gave our possesions?

Matthew 19:21
If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven.

I'm poor right now, yet nobody has given my anything. I want nothing! I'm just stating. I can go on forever. It's just like everyone is wondering why I feel hatred.

The Bible states the alcohol is strictly forbidden. How many of you here drink beer, breezers or a couple of glasses of wine or whiskey while having dinner with your families? I can go on forever and point fingers. Not the point here.

Nobody's perfect. Some of you are afraid of other things, some of you have trouble at work, at home, on the streets. Some of you may lie, often. And some of you may think you did something great, but after all you did nothing and it's just your conscience comforting your dark inner self.

Think about that before questioning my motives, my hatred and my revenge desires.

I never avenged though.
I guess I left it for someone else to do it and he did it. My ultimate revenge would be not turning back, and not answering when I'm called. I will answer to only those people around me that are good, not bad.

I've had too much of this, really. I was trying to do a lot for people, advices, money, whatever. I got nothing out of it. I gave to the Demons, which eventually made me who I am right now. Nobody. With no perspective. No future. No nothing. Just the mercy of some unknown force I never saw.

I'm sure this force exists, because it punished all my enemies. And some of them it hurt really bad, physically.

And eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

Blessings to you all.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GirdYourLoins

Nov 27, 2016
Brighton, UK
✟122,682.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Did you pray the prayer I suggested?

I posted a bit about my past. For me there was some instant healing when I prayed it but I am still being healed from my past's impact on me. I went from such stress that it felt like my collar bones were going to snap to joy. There was still a lot of stuff God had to deal with, but your comment of feeling better this morning sounds like it could be similar. Do not give up, but press forward with Jesus.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GirdYourLoins

Nov 27, 2016
Brighton, UK
✟122,682.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Should I kneel before telling the prayer? I always kneel. Is that too extreme? Should I kneel? I should kneel probably. Yeah.
Doesnt make the slightest bit of difference in my opinion, but if it feels right to you, go for it.

Romans 10:9-10

Upvote 0

Zurückschlagen

Weiß und Blau
Jan 8, 2017
Europe
✟13,169.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I found it.
Is it that?

Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Can I say it in English? Is that all right?
Thanks.

Upvote 0

GirdYourLoins

Nov 27, 2016
Brighton, UK
✟122,682.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It really doesnt matter, the bible says believe in your heart and confess with your mouth and you will be saved. The important thing is what you are doing, confessing belief in Jesus, not how you do it. Just go with what feels right to you.

Romans 10:9-10
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

P.s. I dont normally use KJV myself, but it seems to be the default version on here. Its just not normal modern language and not as easily understaood by people not familiar with it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GirdYourLoins

Nov 27, 2016
Brighton, UK
✟122,682.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'll add that from what you have said you may have already done this in your heart anyway, but as the verse I posted says, confession is made with your mouth. (By confession it means saying it, not the Catholic confession to a priest which is different and not something I practice as I'm not Catholic)

Upvote 0

Yennora

Dec 31, 2016
Sydney
✟58,002.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello, Leute.

Good Morning! It's a little bit early around here. I saw that a few people responded, and I will read it all carefully, but I wanted to post this before I start reading.

Today I feel a lot better. It's still freezing cold, but I feel better, yeah. I think this thread is helping me in someway. I showered with freezingly cold water and this is non-human. Immediately after that I started laughing like a madman, I guess it's too much to bear and it has to come out in some way, whether it'll be anger or laughter (the "going insane" type). I had to wash the dishes with ice cold water, thank God I had those latex gloves so my hands would not get destroyed.

To the point. To sum it up, I'm not sure if God is helping me through all of you, how can I possible know, but it's better. I have a better mood today. I am not Finnisch, though, this is not for me. Those guys eat snow for breakfast and Nokias for lunch. Wonder how they get used to it. I don't know, genetics maybe? Whatever.

Viewed from my perspektive, I could be a troll, an infiltrator (the other day I saw another thread saying "How could we tell if Demons were around here" which is a good question by the way). I could tell you that, as far as I know I'm not a Demon yet. And I'm not a liar too.

So I got no problem to put my money where my mouth is, so to speak. I will back this up, to show you all that I'm really going through all that, I'm NOT searching for attention, I'm not exaggerating in any way.

And last not least, someone asked me well how can we help you. I think you are helping me enough already, to not go to the dark side. Maybe I got here for a reason. But there's another quick way you could help me, it won't take any of your time at all. I'm a generous man and I will give back immediately, to you personally and not only! I also have dignity and I won't ever beg. I can ask for help because we're all people and we can't deal with all this by ourselves. And if someone was to tell me we can do on its own, well go live in the woods alone and then come back and tell me how that went for you. We all need someone. Well I have no one. I'm asking for help and I'm not ashamed of it, because someday, someone will need it, and I will be there, if I'm still alive of course.
You could really, really help me if you just like visit my websites, give likes, shares on the social media, send to friends and family so I can make it all work easier and show to the world my talent, which God gave me, so I can do something with my hands to stay, after my time has ended. Time is essential for me, unfortunately. Time is our biggest friend, and our biggest foe. I also don't want this to come out like a free advertisement of some kind, I will not post anything, but who have interest in what I do and what I can offer and the way I could help, just contact me, send me a Personal Message, under my profile picture you can see a text saying START A CONVERSATION, and I will give you more details.

Please, contact me only if you want to really help and you believe that I'm a good man and I'm honest and I can bring a change to this dark world. Please, don't do it out of pity or sadness. I don't want anyone else to feel the way I feel right now. That's about it.

I am also NOT STRONG. I feel weak. But do not ever forget that...

For when I am weak, then I am strong.

For my power is made perfect in weakness.

For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power.

Now we who are strong ought to bear the weaknesses of those without strength and not just please ourselves.

So the last will be first, and the first last.

Photos below. Vielen Dank, and Gott mit uns, until the end of times.

It's spoiler inside spoiler so click again on the inner buttons.

It's really cold outside
https://s24.postimg.org/3mlisxedv/DSC04644.jpg

More coldness
https://s24.postimg.org/pcucq7ifn/DSC04655.jpg

This is the optics hole on the door from which you watch people, is it der Spion, oder Guckloch, yes?
https://s24.postimg.org/pbp0aj5zn/DSC04669.jpg

This is my computer
https://s24.postimg.org/wjw1m2tcl/DSC04659.jpg

My second computer
https://s24.postimg.org/pzxuth4pf/DSC04667.jpg

My kitchen with the server
https://s24.postimg.org/xh2guy4ur/DSC04649.jpg

My server, my one hope
https://s24.postimg.org/bgm4ebm6r/DSC04648.jpg

My routers and switch
https://s24.postimg.org/pe4ajmk9f/DSC04656.jpg

My chair
https://s24.postimg.org/jr7xm5hqr/DSC04657.jpg

My bed at the moment, it's near my desk because it's freezing in the other room
https://s24.postimg.org/rcfjvd24z/DSC04663.jpg

This is my only heating source for the whole house, which is 70 square meters which is 700-800 sq. ft.
https://s24.postimg.org/x1vsfo8b7/DSC04665.jpg

As you can see my bed is really on the ground, it's a mattress and it's already broken (the wooden boards inside)
https://s24.postimg.org/guphzm1ar/DSC04670.jpg
Got is around
https://s24.postimg.org/nddqyso43/DSC04660.jpg

And Jesus Christ was around me for so many years
It's Greek, I bought it from Θεσσαλονίκη I think. Or maybe Κατερίνη.
https://s24.postimg.org/e701p989f/DSC04662.jpg

These are all my belongings. And a beat up old BMW 3er.
Good day to you all, fine volk.

Heeeeey! I love your photos!!! I also have two comments, the icon of Jesus you have is the same one i have in the kitchen, mine is old too, i think from the middles of 20's century, and the desk photo is so warm, i like this style in photography, let me show you my icon and the some photos i think are warm too..

Upvote 0

Yennora

Dec 31, 2016
Sydney
✟58,002.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Back! No i didn't recognize it but i'm assured now that 50mm primes are the best :) Here is my icon it is from 1976, so a bit further from the middles not as i thought, and here is a dim sunlight with the room lights turned off..View media item 54435View media item 54434

Upvote 0