therabbitron

Jan 11, 2011
✟15,111.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Of course they can take on the appearance of animals. Sillies. Read Ezekial 1:

10As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.

Upvote 0

childofGod31

May 13, 2006
✟17,291.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A spirit can inhabit anybody. Angels are spirits. So therefore, they could. Somebody I know had an unusual cat and so very very helpful to him at his worst time of this life. And he said that he was an angry person at the time and didn't want anybody and kept pushing the cat away from him, but the cat was extremely persistent in following him and waiting for him (like a little faithful dog) and he said that the cat was very smart. And so finally the cat go through to him and became his most treasured pet. He had nobody in his life at that time, but this cat.

Reactions: Julesseluj
Upvote 0

whatfor

Just me
Dec 15, 2006
Adelaide, Australia
✟102,417.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
And even then, the demons need permission to enter the animal (Luke 8:32). :idea:

Permission from who?
Not the pigs .

So would an angel get permission from God?

If demons are fallen angels, and are known to enter animals, then surely angels have the same ability.

I do not know if they do.

Upvote 0

hlaltimus

Nov 4, 2005
Arizona
✟1,553.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have no doubt that good angels can both manipulate, utilize and even speak through lower animals, but to indwell one or assume it's form...I don't think so.

For one, why would an angel ever need to indwell any animal for any function purpose? Why? What possible advantage would an internal position afford, which function the angel could not just as easily perform externally upon the animal? Why have to physically be in the creature?

Secondly, I also do not think that any angel of God would assume the form of or appear by way of illusion to be an animal, for that would be both unnecessary, and a deceitful misrepresentation or lie, of which an immutably perfected and sinless angel is incapable of. The idea here appears to be that by assuming the form of a lower animal, the angel is by so doing, preventing you from viewing it in it's true and full glory. This is totally unnecessary however, since angels haven't the slightest difficulty in operating invisible to us, and therefore do not need to assume the form of an animal to the ends of a certain benevolent function, during which feat they seek to hide their celestial magnificence. There is also the practical side of this: Here we have an angel of the Lord speaking through Balaam's donkey, for why would the angel need to take on the appearance of a donkey, when he already had a real donkey to utilize (!!!), which creature was still the property of the Creator who had sent the angel?

In the Bible, good angels sometimes appeared as the humanoid angels that they are, (or more commonly,) they didn't visually appear at all. An angel then using a real animal is one thing, but materially or illusively becoming one would speculatively be another.

Upvote 0

thatseattlecatlady

Feb 16, 2024
Northwest
✟8,223.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
In Numbers 22 there is a story wherein God grants an animal the ability to speak & the story involves an angel (read the whole chapter to get the context, but 22:21 is around the speaking part) . . . . but apart from Satan in the garden as a serpant, no animal form angels yet. Revelations 4 has what are called "living creatures" that resemble animals but it is unclear if they are angels or some other heavenly creation of God's.

Animals however wonderful, are animals & angels . . . are angels.

I'd like a Unicorn steak and a side of Jack's magic beans :doh:

No. Familiars may be possessed animals (if they exist at all), but they are not a demon in an animal form.
I 100% of this disagree with this statement and here's why I am experiencing feline cats who I'm wondering if my cat right now is maybe being influenced by Angels she is seeing and being directed by because the Angels already know that I have a deep connection with animals especially cats I am on an autism spectrum disorder I have complex PTSD from childhood and early adulthood and the emotional mentality of a nine-year-old child as a child what caused the start of this complex PTSD was the death of my 5 year old brother on Christmas morning when I was 9 years old and I was left all alone in the house with abusive parents who lost their biological son and and their word said our son died and left us with you I was all alone and being abused and turned to the animals for family and companionship and that's where this relationship and connection started the kitty I have right now leave and talk back to me at a horse that would correctly shake his head yes or no to questions I asked and once he saw my parents abuse me he started violently attacking them one of my seminary professors told me he believed that God had a hand on that animal because I was an innocent child and I needed help he saw that my parents who were bigger than me were hurting me and he knew he was bigger than them and could hurt them and protect me the child a victim no one else was protecting but he knew he could so he started to do it and he never stopped my little girl kitty that I have right now meows and her meows sometimes sound like they are mimicking even a guest sounds like she's just said "oh yeah" or it sounds like she just said "me?" "Who mee" she also most of the time though meows normally the only time she mimics these things is when I am talking about her or to her she's also a service animal in addition to being a service animal she's also prescribed by my doctor as an emotional support animal for suicide prevention

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I 100% of this disagree with this statement and here's why I am experiencing feline cats who I'm wondering if my cat right now is maybe being influenced by Angels she is seeing and being directed by because the Angels already know that I have a deep connection with animals especially cats I am on an autism spectrum disorder I have complex PTSD from childhood and early adulthood and the emotional mentality of a nine-year-old child as a child what caused the start of this complex PTSD was the death of my 5 year old brother on Christmas morning when I was 9 years old and I was left all alone in the house with abusive parents who lost their biological son and and their word said our son died and left us with you I was all alone and being abused and turned to the animals for family and companionship and that's where this relationship and connection started the kitty I have right now leave and talk back to me at a horse that would correctly shake his head yes or no to questions I asked and once he saw my parents abuse me he started violently attacking them one of my seminary professors told me he believed that God had a hand on that animal because I was an innocent child and I needed help he saw that my parents who were bigger than me were hurting me and he knew he was bigger than them and could hurt them and protect me the child a victim no one else was protecting but he knew he could so he started to do it and he never stopped my little girl kitty that I have right now meows and her meows sometimes sound like they are mimicking even a guest sounds like she's just said "oh yeah" or it sounds like she just said "me?" "Who mee" she also most of the time though meows normally the only time she mimics these things is when I am talking about her or to her she's also a service animal in addition to being a service animal she's also prescribed by my doctor as an emotional support animal for suicide prevention
Sorry to hear about that very bad childhood experience.

But be of good courage - the Gospel is like a medicine - it can heal all wounds over time.

I am glad you have found comfort in the companionship that pets can offer. They are good examples at times of having affection for one another.

Reactions: linux.poet
Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Just a quick question....

Can angels appear as animal form like if we needed protection from danger just besides human?

And I am not referring to Satan...he has nothing to do with this nor conversation!

Is it anywhere in the Bible?
Gen 3 shows how Satan could manipulate an animal.
Balaam's donkey talking - shows how God can manipulate them
The Egyptian magician's staffs turned into snakes then eaten by Moses' staff turned into a snake - shows how they can be made to obey and be manipulated by outside supernatural forces for a purpose .

Upvote 0

thatseattlecatlady

Feb 16, 2024
Northwest
✟8,223.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Sorry to hear about that very bad childhood experience.

But be of good courage - the Gospel is like a medicine - it can heal all wounds over time.

I am glad you have found comfort in the companionship that pets can offer. They are good examples at times of having affection for one another.
Yeah they're a real gift, she even has perfect heart shape spots and I love hearts and had the same facial marking as her uncle who was stolen while fleeing domestic violence. Unfortunately the worst trauma was with Charismatic Christians and their string of churches... They destroyed my family and almost killed me through attempted murder by my dad after a meeting with my parents I wasn't allowed to attend and countless suicide attempts. But I'm out now and I have my little girl kitty for family and bff. I almost fell for a new age demonic doctrine but just recently realized it's fallen angels and the Great Falling Away prophesied and I was almost deceived too it's scary how legitimate they make it out to appear. It's extremely difficult to see it's a lie and takes a LOT of knowledge of extra biblical texts, the occult, history and archeology as well as scripture, especially scriptures on angels, demons and fallen angels to realize that's what you're dealing with.

New Age is NOT NEW by any means, this lie has been around since the Angels fell and took women as wives and we're worshipped. Anyone without extensive knowledge and years of studying those things can easily be deceived it's scary. And especially like in my case if you've been spiritually abused horribly and your family destroyed all in Jesus name, your going to think you found the truth. At least one, possibly more (idk for sure) is a fallen angel(s) claiming to be Jesus Christ and uses his name and passes testing of spirits because it's ability to use that name and not expose it's true nature.

I was shocked and terrified at first. Then after a few months found out they cannot claim to be Jesus Christ + "He who was dead but is now Alive and seated on the throne at the right hand of Yahweh" that's the only way I found that actually exposed the truth about that entity. I'm not sure if it's Satan himself or another Seraphim high ranking one that's fallen but it's definitely more powerful than majority of them to not flee at the name and even go as far as claiming that name is their's. It also doesn't claim the same things to everyone, it depends on the individuals background and beliefs to me it was claiming to be God and the Son of God, to many other people it claims to just be a spiritual teacher denying all divinity so they will think the gospels are myths/exaggerated, some he's a Spirit Guide, with others being told he's basically Nephilim from Genesis 6 (half fallen angel half human) also called demigods by the Greeks. Hang in there, it's getting closer and closer to His coming and even though the battle is already won, the war isn't over until He's established the kingdom of Heaven on Earth. I hope it's not as eventful for you as it's been for me lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

thatseattlecatlady

Feb 16, 2024
Northwest
✟8,223.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yeah they're a real gift, she even has perfect heart shape spots and I love hearts and had the same facial marking as her uncle who was stolen while fleeing domestic violence. Unfortunately the worst trauma was with Charismatic Christians and their string of churches... They destroyed my family and almost killed me through attempted murder by my dad after a meeting with my parents I wasn't allowed to attend and countless suicide attempts. But I'm out now and I have my little girl kitty for family and bff. I almost fell for a new age demonic doctrine but just recently realized it's fallen angels and the Great Falling Away prophesied and I was almost deceived too it's scary how legitimate they make it out to appear. It's extremely difficult to see it's a lie and takes a LOT of knowledge of extra biblical texts, the occult, history and archeology as well as scripture, especially scriptures on angels, demons and fallen angels to realize that's what you're dealing with.

New Age is NOT NEW by any means, this lie has been around since the Angels fell and took women as wives and we're worshipped. Anyone without extensive knowledge and years of studying those things can easily be deceived it's scary. And especially like in my case if you've been spiritually abused horribly and your family destroyed all in Jesus name, your going to think you found the truth. At least one, possibly more (idk for sure) is a fallen angel(s) claiming to be Jesus Christ and uses his name and passes testing of spirits because it's ability to use that name and not expose it's true nature.

I was shocked and terrified at first. Then after a few months found out they cannot claim to be Jesus Christ + "He who was dead but is now Alive and seated on the throne at the right hand of Yahweh" that's the only way I found that actually exposed the truth about that entity. I'm not sure if it's Satan himself or another Seraphim high ranking one that's fallen but it's definitely more powerful than majority of them to not flee at the name and even go as far as claiming that name is their's. It also doesn't claim the same things to everyone, it depends on the individuals background and beliefs to me it was claiming to be God and the Son of God, to many other people it claims to just be a spiritual teacher denying all divinity so they will think the gospels are myths/exaggerated, some he's a Spirit Guide, with others being told he's basically Nephilim from Genesis 6 (half fallen angel half human) also called demigods by the Greeks. Hang in there, it's getting closer and closer to His coming and even though the battle is already won, the war isn't over until He's established the kingdom of Heaven on Earth. I hope it's not as eventful for you as it's been for me lol
"As in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the days of the coming of the son of man" (Fallen Angels and hybrid offspring the Nephilim were in Noah's day)

There are a small few government and military employees who have disclosed (keeping their face and voice disguised for their safety and families safety) who have been in underground bases and saw literal giants who actually literally say "we are Nephilim" and "we are preparing for a intergalactic war with God and we plan on winning". It's rumored by at least one of them that they had to sign a contract to not use the name Jesus Christ even as a swear if they stub a toe before entering these bases. Idk it that's true but I don't see why not since they're working with people who are evil and also hate God... Some workers who may or may not know about these bases are still going public while protecting their identity saying to move out of the USA by 2030, however that one especially I don't think I'd believe to do it because if it is referencing the war the Nephilim are preparing for it's going to be worldwide not just USA and we don't protect ourselves or choose when we die, God does and believers are safe in Him regardless of the world around us.

Upvote 0