✟21,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Why can't any one remember what they said last lol shhmm
I was talking to nobodysfool and you jumped in and responded to me saying that hell is not the consequence to sin for or saved brethren in the faith OSAS
I said go tell nobodysfool that because he said no one said this OSAS believed that
Mo don't know what your assuming is to be talking about unless I forgot
Oppsy if I did

You're confusing yourself. Perhaps if you would use a computer rather than your phone, it would be easier for you to keep up.

Upvote 0

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Just because that's your opinion doesn't make it fact. A number of times now I have said I didn't have time to look at them in depth, which I did say to message me so that my replies wouldn't be rushed. Did I not acknowledge this? But you keep ignoring that, and refocusing on negatives.
what negative? I accepted you thought they were irrelevant like your post said you thought...I don't see anything negative about accepting what someone says and moving on...this to so out of control and I don't even know how to stop it....I accepted what you said, what more do you want from me...we disagree, but I accepted it as what you believe. Are you insisting on continuing with this because you somehow think you can bully me into agreeing with you? I don't agree, it's as simple as that. Get over it and move on....I assume if you thought they were relevant, you would not have said you think that are irrelevant...silly me.
Sorry if nobody wants to address them, then why have I repeatedly told you to message me them concerning all verses and passages. Are you ignoring that for a reason?
I already told you...if you think they are irrelevant, private discussion will not change that...get over it already.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
first these aren't my words, but yours, so I still don't understand how not to assume unless you mean by that that we have to reword things to make the other person look like they are saying something they aren't...come on, help me learn how not to assume...where did I say anything about God removing His love?

In fact, I do remember saying that God never stops loving us, when we are enemies or children. That is an ever lasting Love. In fact, I see absolutely nothing at all in scripture that suggests that God stops loving anyone even if they are in the lake of fire.

Maybe you are confusing Love with hell? I don't know, you will have to tell me before I can follow what your intent is here. According to you, your intent is not to misrepresent and yet this is the opposite of what I actually did say...it is not your intent to assume, yet somehow this assumes things that are not true about what I said...you are not flaming and yet somehow your accusations of me and what I have said are offensive at best and could easily be construed as inflammatory....so help me out here...show me how to post like you are without being assumptive, inflammatory, and misrepresenting others...I for one want to be above reproach...
I have clarified many times over, how many times is necessary before I can call it a misrepresentation? 70 X 7 maybe?

SHow me where I said that God stops loving His children.

Are those in the lake of fire still His children?

Upvote 0

Brother Chris

Jan 12, 2011
✟8,852.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just as those who say they know Him, but do not keep His commandments are liars, and will find their fate with the goats.

Exactly EmSw, they are goats and the evidence of that is that they don't keep His commandments. These people are not saved, and never were saved. That's the difference with the sheep, they know God and follow Him, not perfectly, but they follow Him til the end. The sheep are kept by the power of God til the end.

Upvote 0

nobdysfool

The original! Accept no substitutes!
Feb 23, 2003
Home, except when I'm not....
✟21,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
On that particular post, I stepped in to address one specific point. I have posted your original post, and my reply to it. Then the accusations of misrepresentation started. I misrepresented NOTHING in your original post. I addressed what you CLAIMED it was saying. You have yet to show what was misrepresented. Just an empty charge, and now a seeming refusal to either prove that I misrepresented you about that post, or an admission that you mistakenly made a false charge.

<crickets...>

Upvote 0

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Are those in the lake of fire still His children?
depends on what you mean by that....if by that you want to stir another debate about becoming unadopted, which btw you can in our government as well as according to scripture....then that is a loaded question which will take more time to unravel than the yes or no answer you expect me to give.

But what is even more curious is why you would ask the question when you are suppose to be showing me where I said that God stops loving anyone especially His children. Remember, your claim was that I said that God's love was not an everlasting Love. I asked you to tell me where I said that...you refuse to, and only offer your words of what you want me to say. Since apparently that isn't assuming what another is saying, you need to stop changing the question and show me where I ever even indicated that God's love was not eternal. In fact, I even clarified recently that it was eternal and why your comments did not reflect what I said or believed and you changed the question rather than show me where I said what you are claiming I said about God's Love not being eternal.

News flash...on the topic of God's Love, I will take you to the mat and show no mercy. My studies are all focused on God's Love as per His calling on my life, a calling that He confirmed many times over and has been called by some as an anointing...so be careful how you pursue this, just so you know.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,728,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
depends on what you mean by that....if by that you want to stir another debate about becoming unadopted, which btw you can in our government as well as according to scripture....then that is a loaded question which will take more time to unravel than the yes or no answer you expect me to give.

But what is even more curious is why you would ask the question when you are suppose to be showing me where I said that God stops loving anyone especially His children. Remember, your claim was that I said that God's love was not an everlasting Love. I asked you to tell me where I said that...you refuse to, and only offer your words of what you want me to say. Since apparently that isn't assuming what another is saying, you need to stop changing the question and show me where I ever even indicated that God's love was not eternal. In fact, I even clarified recently that it was eternal and why your comments did not reflect what I said or believed and you changed the question rather than show me where I said what you are claiming I said about God's Love not being eternal.

News flash...on the topic of God's Love, I will take you to the mat and show no mercy. My studies are all focused on God's Love as per His calling on my life, a calling that He confirmed many times over and has been called by some as an anointing...so be careful how you pursue this, just so you know.

Maybe you answered somewhere in here. Not sure. So I'll try this. According to what you consider to be God's children, are those in the lake of fire still His children?

Upvote 0

nobdysfool

The original! Accept no substitutes!
Feb 23, 2003
Home, except when I'm not....
✟21,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
what negative? I accepted you thought they were irrelevant like your post said you thought...I don't see anything negative about accepting what someone says and moving on...this to so out of control and I don't even know how to stop it....I accepted what you said, what more do you want from me...we disagree, but I accepted it as what you believe. Are you insisting on continuing with this because you somehow think you can bully me into agreeing with you? I don't agree, it's as simple as that. Get over it and move on....I assume if you thought they were relevant, you would not have said you think that are irrelevant...silly me. I already told you...if you think they are irrelevant, private discussion will not change that...get over it already.

How many times has he asked you to message him privately, for the purpose of allowing him time to formulate a response that wasn't rushed, i.e. had some real content? You have ignored him every single time on that. "don't have the time right now" does not equate to "irrelevant".

Reactions: seekingsolace
Upvote 0
Apr 21, 2015
✟25,183.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
what negative? I accepted you thought they were irrelevant like your post said you thought...I don't see anything negative about accepting what someone says and moving on...this to so out of control and I don't even know how to stop it....I accepted what you said, what more do you want from me...we disagree, but I accepted it as what you believe.

I don't want you to put aside your beliefs, that is never my intention. Is the discussion not always in seeking the truth?

Are you insisting on continuing with this because you somehow think you can bully me into agreeing with you? I don't agree, it's as simple as that. Get over it and move on....I assume if you thought they were relevant, you would not have said you think that are irrelevant...silly me. I already told you...if you think they are irrelevant, private discussion will not change that...get over it already.

Please don't use the word bully, really it doesn't matter if you agree or not, what does matter is you moving past grudges. I've tried my best to clear the air, I hope you change your mind.

Colossians 3:12-14
"Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering; bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do. But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Maybe you answered somewhere in here. Not sure. So I'll try this. According to what you consider to be God's children, are those in the lake of fire still His children?
ah excuse me, I will answer your question when you answer mine...where did I ever say that God's love is conditional? come on, it's a simple question and assures me that you know what it means to not make assumptions of other peoples posts...where did I say that God's love was conditional?

Hint: I didn't and in fact, my posts testified to just the opposite, but I am the one that has been accused of assuming what others are saying and misrepresenting others, so evidence that the accusations levied against me were accurate and not just an attempt to project others sins upon me...where did I ever say that God's Love was conditional or not eternal?

Upvote 0

EmSw

White Horse Rider
Apr 26, 2014
✟66,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
They can't know Him because they aren't His.

Perhaps you are unaware of what John said.

1 John 2 -
3 Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.
4 He who says, “I know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

John is speaking to believers. Why are they not His?

Is this what you would like to say?

Upvote 0

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
How many times has he asked you to message him privately, for the purpose of allowing him time to formulate a response that wasn't rushed, i.e. had some real content? You have ignored him every single time on that. "don't have the time right now" does not equate to "irrelevant".
I'm not ignoring anything, like I said, he already said he found the passages in question to be irrelevant, that is his answer, why do I need to go to private message to hear him say what he clearly said here? Or are you suggesting he spoke in haste about them being irrelevant and is too prideful to confess that in public? I would hope that isn't your intent because even I would see that as inflammatory.

Upvote 0

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I don't want you to put aside your beliefs, that is never my intention. Is the discussion not always in seeking the truth?

Please don't use the word bully, really it doesn't matter if you agree or not, what does matter is you moving past grudges. I've tried my best to clear the air, I hope you change your mind.

Colossians 3:12-14
"Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering; bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do. But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection."
I was never angry or upset, so I'm not sure what I am suppose to be forgiving here....help me out, what do you want my forgiveness for?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

James Is Back

CF's Official Locksmith
Aug 21, 2014
Oklahoma
✟32,480.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Mod Hat On

Thread will remain closed permanently due to excessive amounts of flaming. There were two Mod Hats to remind you all to keep civil and you ignored those warnings. Because of that, this thread will be closed for good. In the future address the post not the poster. Thank you.

Mod Hat Off

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.