SC
Visit site
✟13,530.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O.F.F. said:
It's virtually impossible for someone to use another members user name any more there, than it is for someone to use someone's user name here; unless they have the person's PASSWORD TOO.
That's not what you told everybody there, in that post you entered giving specific details about how to flout the rules of the forum. Maybe you'd like for me to repost that one here, and embarrass YOU?

And you know as well as I do I was not talking about "using another member's user name." The incident there occurred shortly after I had requested a discontinuance of the username "Mxyzptlk" and had begun posting under the name "Glockenspiel." Apparently--and this is guesswork at best since only the perpetrator knows for sure--with the discontinuance of "Mxyzptlk," the board had nothing in place, within either the rules or the administrative functions of the board, to prevent someone, if they chose to do so, from simply re-registering under that same username, and posting as if Mxyzptlk had returned.

it was YOU who posted a phony "confession" that was nothing but another Wayne Robert Major LIE!

If that were true, then why was there no suspension or permanent ban? If that were true, then why did the administrator remove it, not just the post, but the entire thread? Most of all, you and I both know that you are just talking, with nothing to back up your words, for the incontrovertible reason that there IS NO EVIDENCE TO PRODUCE BECAUSE I SIMPLY DID NOT DO THIS.

O.F.F. said:
So don't have me post here the sequence of posts/events that occurred there that PROVE what I am saying is true.
How can you "prove" I was lying when the accusation itself is false? There is nothing in the sequence of events that could even REMOTELY appear to support this lie. I know exactly what you are THINKING, because you tried the same smoke and mirrors trick over there, trying to claim I was posting simultaneously as both Mxyzptlk and Glockenspiel, and were called on it immediately. And in case you think to try to show otherwise, let me remind you, that posts on that forum are time-stamped, and the "sequence of events" as you put it, showed your fraud for what it is. That evidence includes: the date and time of the last post as Mxyzptlk; the date and time of the email sent to DianeS the administrator, requesting to discontinue that username; the date, time, and substance of her reply, informing me that the request had been accepted and the removal completed, and also informing me that if I wished to continue posting under another username from that point, I was free to do so; and the date and time of the first post as Glockenspiel. All of these are consistent in upholding what I had already stated to be the sequence in which things occurred.

O.F.F. said:
So you best leave this one alone or you WILL embarrass yourself.

Do your worst, I'm not the one who has cause for embarrassment. This is nothing but more of the same Michael C. Gentry bullpuppies. With the post you entered shortly after that point, detailing ways to get around the posting rules at CARM (which naturally gives the distinct impression that you had spent some time trying to FIND ways to get around them), there is much more reason to suspect you were involved in the false "confession," than for you to try to implicate me in anything at all.

Surely you haven't forgotten the calling card the perpetrator left, by which he was nailed? So why would I have any cause for concern about you posting it, other than to be sure you don't mischaracterize the incident with your usual lies? So, to prevent that happening (as you know, I never throw things away), check this out, folks:

Under the thread heading "A Sinner Confesses," some idiot posted this at CARM:

You will recall from previous posts that I have never confirmed nor denied at any time that I am Glockenspeil, Praisehymn, or George Bush, or the Easter Bunny, or the king of Siam. During the course of several threads, Mike, Steve and John Philip made it abundantly clear that the only reason they wanted to determine my personal information was for the purpose of character assassination. So I deliberately hid these facts from them. With the situation the way it was upon registration and entry here, non-affirmation and non-denial of any and every claim, was the only course that made any sense, because it was the only course to any true anonymity under the circumstances--and it was the course I took.
My pattern was one of letting Mike and John Philiip do all the talking about Glock, and much later Praisehymn, and of resisting their insistences that I reveal any personal information about myself. If I said anything at all that could have been construed as an affirmation or a denial of anything that was being claimed, it was only because I was being badgered at the time, and we are all susceptible when under duress. In fact, that was probably the whole purpose of the badgering in the first place: when I would give him nothing to point fingers at, the badgering began in hopes of a "slip-up."

I have now had a "guts-full" of this deception and I am finding it more and more difficult to keep track on all the threads that my "characters" are currently working on.

Therefore to satisfy all the righteous and purveyors of ill will I will finally confess that I am Glock, Praisehymn, and the Easter Bunny, although you may have difficulty accepting the latter. I will continue to post as "Glock" but reserve the right to post under an alternative name at any time I choose.

Rev Wayne Major (Mxyzptlk, Glockenspeil, Praisehymn,?)

As you can see, whoever it was had no scruples at all about posting my name to it, being the liar they truly were and are. Yes, I posted as Mxyzptlk, yes I posted as Glockenspiel subsequent to de-registering the former name. Praisehymn was the username of a former parishioner, who eventually disclosed his identity as well, and I would never have posted any such "confession" of that which I had not done. At the time the idiot perpetrator posted this, he was obviously delusional and thought there were Masons crawling out of the woodwork.

The perpetrator of this hoax made two critical mistakes by which he was nailed--although the CARM admins never discovered which one of the idiots it was. One of those mistakes I caught immediately, and countered immediately with:

One thing is for sure, whoever the rocket scientist was who posted this, it couldn't have been me, because Glockenspiel has the "i" and the "e" reversed.
So the possibilities are:

(1) Wayne is not Glock, but posted a confession claiming that he is, and is "coming clean?" That would be rather strange, but I can assure you I never posted this, something that would have me mis-spelling my own username.

(2) Mxyzptlk is not Wayne, and never posted the above, which would mean someone is working overtime trying to find some kind of foundation for this continued attempt to try to drag me into some kind of accusation of wrongdoing. You can count me out, whoever you are that wrote it. I know how to spell my username, you don't, so all you've succeeded in doing is showing youself(ves) for the liar(s) you truly are.

English was my undergrad major, it was a very careless slip on the part of whoever did this, to get the "ie" spelling reversed (it didn't help them any either, that I was always the class champ in spelling).

The other error he made was in assuming he knew more than he actually knew. Therefore he assumed that Praisehymn was simply another name I was using. Since I knew better, I sent word to the administrator to compare url's, and they would find out for sure that the original Mxyzptlk (which was me) was posting from the same location as Glockenspiel (the new username); and they would also find that Glockenspiel, Praisehymn, and the phony Mxyzptlk were all posting from different locations. This she apparently did, and subsequently the phony "confession," in fact the entire thread itself, was removed. Fortunately I had retained a copy of it prior to that, because I know how persistent liars can be, and knew I would need the evidence at some later point--you know, like now? The only real question now is, if the hoax (ostensibly, anyway) was not one of your own falsehoods, then why sweat it? It's no reflection on you if you had nothing to do with it--and yet, to this day, you continue to go the extra mile when it comes to defending it--which reminds me of the old adage that it is the bitten dog that always barks.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, go ahead and hide under your little skirt (Masonic Apron) like the cowardly little 'sissy' that you are.

How long did I post at CARM, Michael? Tell me, compared to the proliferation of antimasons that occurred there, what kind of support base did I have there? Not only did I stand against it, and practically singlehandedly, for most of that time they were being put to flight, scattered by their own blunders and inconsistencies. Many of the "Masons" who posted there were nothing but antimason creations anyway. I even caught one of them dead to rights when he made a blunder in an email communication to me, and when I brought it to light on the forum, he disappeared without another word, never to post there again. So you can toss around all the childish taunts you wish, the real cowards are the posers claiming to be Masons, apparently for the purpose of posting false statements and having them appear to be the very words of Masons themselves. I suppose in the absence of any REAL evidence for their claims, that deception was probably inevitable. And the most blatant liar of them all is the poser who chose to create the phony "confession" and post it under my name. That liar still conceals himself to this day.

perhaps I will invite him here

The surest admission of your own ineffectiveness.

Upvote 0

O.F.F.

An Ex-Mason for Jesus
Jan 22, 2004
USA
Visit site
✟9,348.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wayne said:
Not only did I stand against it, and practically singlehandedly, for most of that time

Of course you did it "practically singlehandedly" because you couldn't stand alone. So you had to 'create' the side-kicks "Mxyzptlk" and "Glockenspiel" YOU just admitted to.

Wayne said:
Yes, I posted as Mxyzptlk, yes I posted as Glockenspiel

Just like at the EMFJ board you were caught using the multiple user names of "Jermaine," "Franky," "The Worm," "Kabeleced," and even "It's_Me_Again." That's why I believe it was YOU the "Mxyzptlk" who posted the confession at CARM. And it was you posting there as "Praisehymn" when I caught you trying to cover it up when you saw it was too late after responding to one of my posts as "Glock" instead of "Praisehymn."

Wayne said:
Fortunately I had retained a copy of it prior to that, because I know how persistent liars can be

Of course you know lying very well; heck, any self-proclaimed habitual liar should always be prepared to cover his tracks.

Wayne said:
I had a habit of stretching the truth to the limit, usually something with an element of truth that I would use to tell outrageous lies, in an effort to give them a ring of credibility. (emphasis added)

You're so proud at your ability to lie so well, you bragged about it more than once on the Internet, at two different places.

Wayne said:
A favorite little thing I used to like to do was tell someone a half-truth, to see if I could convince someone to believe it. (emphasis added)

You did it at the E511 board, you did it at the CARM board, and you do it here on this one; you 'word-smith' us to death in the hopes of confusing the readers while concealing your lies with half-truths. And, this current post is no exception. It is just further evidence that you have not broken this despicable habit of lying. Skip hit it on the head when he said it of you 5 years ago, and apparently you will never change:

His (Wayne) pride is very much part of the issue. He (Wayne) can't see himself as wrong, or more to the point, as being inconsistent with the beliefs he has selected for himself. That is mainly why he cannot admit to error, deciding instead to spin out of it by word-smithing us to death. Unfortunate, but there it is.

It's sad. A Christian pastor who doesn't find the Holy Spirit sufficient and instead seeks spiritual assistance in Freemasonry. Says a lot about the man, doesn't it? It's all for pride, Mike, selfish pride, the pride that must be built up via artificial means such as joining a 'select' group. (reference added)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rev Wayne

Simplicity + Sincerity = Serenity
Sep 16, 2003
SC
Visit site
✟13,530.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Of course you did it "practically singlehandedly" because you couldn't stand alone. So you had to 'create' the side-kicks "Mxyzptlk" and "Glockenspiel" YOU just admitted to.

Which, of course, even if what you claim were true, would STILL have been singlehanded, DUH, since both were usernames of mine. But you're just resorting to lying without compunction, because you know better even as you post this. Mixy and Glock were NEVER "sidekicks," as you already know, because they never appeared at the same time, ever. And the reason they did not is simple: Glock never was created until after Mixy was de-registered.

And it was you posting there as "Praisehymn"

You mean Randy? How can you tell this lie when he posted the notice admitting who he was? And how can you even MAKE the claim when I know good and well you complained to the mods about it, and after investigating they found out that what I told you was true? Otherwise, they both would have been removed under permanent suspension. And while you're telling all these fibs, why not share a very much provable truth--that when they shut you down on this idiocy, you persisted on it to the point that you were suspended several times for not obeying their instructions to get o.f.f. of it?

when I caught you trying to cover it up when you saw it was too late after responding to one of my posts as "Glock" instead of "Praisehymn."

One cannot "cover up" what one never was aware of in the first place. You must have forgotten the details of it. As shown at the time, I was away on vacation when whatever it was occurred, and was not even in a situation where I had any internet access at all. I never really even got more than a muddled notion from you about what occurred in the first place. Your beef is either with Randy (which I doubt) or with whoever did whatever was done.

And again, as before, when you persisted in this, it was one of the occasions when you were suspended/had posts removed due to your false claims.

Of course you know lying very well

No, I know a liar very well, and least one in particular, because I've caught him so many times over and over.

Just like at the EMFJ board you were caught using the multiple user names of "Jermaine," "Franky," "The Worm," "Kabeleced," and even "It's_Me_Again."

Well, you listed one I NEVER used there, and you missed at least two, "Rev Wayne" and "FourthEye."

But you are being completely misleading----nah, let's express it in its full significance---you are lying about what this list represents. So let's show the readers the ridiculosity of your claim:

Frank_Lee was used in May 2003, and was a registered name. But I was not the one who registered it.

Jermaine was not a registered name.

The Worm was never a username, registered or unregistered, of ANYONE at emfj, as far as I can tell.

Kabeleced was used in September/October of 2004. It was not a registered name.

Rev Wayne was used in July and August of 2004. It was not a registered name.

It's Me Again was used in July of 2005. It was not a registered name.

As anyone can see from the list, you are speaking of occurrences which took place at different times. As anyone can see as well, only one of the names you mentioned was actually a registered name. There is no prohibition on the site, at least nowhere that I can find one, against an unregistered user taking whatever name he/she chooses, nor is there anything prohibiting doing so every time they enter. There IS a prohibition against REGISTERING more than one username. The notification simply reads:

You do not have to be a registered user to read the public messages on this board, or to post to this board. As an unregistered visitor, you may reply to the posts of others, or generate a new thread (subject) which others will reply to. You will need to either post using a user name, or if you must as a anonymous user.

Should you register?
There are advantages to registering. First, you will be able to "stake out" a user name and your posts will be identified uniquely by that user name. . . .

From that point, it addresses registered users. But it's easy for anyone to see, that any unregistered user posting at emfj boards not only has no restrictions concerning a username, the fact is, they are not even required to HAVE one, and could just as easily post anonymously. As for the ones I used that were unregistered, as anyone can see, they were done so at different times.

Since only one of the names you provided was registered, the accusation of "multiple usernames" is a farce. There is no prohibition there against using a different username on different occasions when posting as an unregistered user.

You're so proud at your ability to lie so well, you bragged about it more than once on the Internet, at two different places.

A favorite little thing I used to like to do was tell someone a half-truth, to see if I could convince someone to believe it.

Gee, Michael, did you never hear of context? Oh, that's right, I forgot, you're a plagiarist and a liar, how silly of me to think that context would matter to such a person.

No, it's pretty natural that you would decline to share the context of the remark---which was, a description of behavior PRIOR TO CHRISTIAN CONVERSION. In other words, before December 20, 1986---a full six or seven years before I ever even heard of you. But even without your acknowledgment of the context, it's STILL easy to see this was a FORMER situation being described, as evidenced by the "used to do" of the comment itself. You DO know what "FORMER" means, don't you, Mr. "FORMER" Freemason? Or maybe you don't (see below).

Skip hit it on the head when he said it of you 5 years ago, and apparently you will never change:

Skippy never hit anything on the head, in fact most of the time he never could hit the broad side of a barn. And in speaking of pride, you seem to forget about your own, weird as it may be:

Our choice to remain inactive may result in termination of lodge membership, but our names remain a matter of record at our former lodges in the event we chose to ever renew such membership. This permanent record serves as proof of our firsthand experience and demonstrates one of the most profound Masonic facts, that, "Once a Mason, always a Mason!" (masonicinfo.com)

Boy, that's weird, huh? Someone who criticizes Masonry being boastful of retaining his membership and remaining in "inactive" status! Bragging of a "permanent record," and proudly proclaiming "once a Mason, always a Mason." By your own words, then, you totally disintegrate your claims of "FORMER" status. This speaks with the force of a Masonic boom.

heck, any self-proclaimed habitual liar should always be prepared to cover his tracks.

Boy, you certainly do practice what you preach on this one. It happened here:

Gould wrote History of Freemasonry in 1887. Since then, many other eminent Masons apparently disagreed with him; making your characterization of Masonry's Pagan roots theory as "rapidly dwindled in popularity" a falsehood. Here are several examples to prove why:

Then when you were caught dead to rights on plagiarizing this, you told another lie to "cover your tracks" by editing that post and then posting it this way as "proof":

Gould wrote History of Freemasonry in 1887. Since then, many other eminent Masons apparently disagreed with him; making your characterization of Masonry's Pagan roots theory as "rapidly dwindled in popularity" a falsehood. Here are several examples from the7thfire.com to prove why:

And that was not the first time, as I had mentioned already BEFORE YOU EVEN MADE THE EDIT, and AFTER you had been served notice, that if you tried it again, you would be nailed AGAIN. Some people never learn. The FIRST time you tried this was on the old lodgeroom.com forums:

I'd like to start out by making some comments about knowledge and tolerance by way of laying a predicate to any further discussion on this issue of what Freemasonry is or isn't. To insist that Freemasonry is whatever any Mason (or former Mason for that matter) perceives it to be, because it's ONLY THEIR OPINION, is absurd. It is what it is.

Having come under quite a bit of attack, I'm not surprised, but actually a little stunned by the way that people have responded to me in some regards. So let me just start out and talk a few moments about the notion of knowledge and the notion of tolerance because the two are tied together.

Also, I apology upfront for the lengthy post, but I hope to have covered most possible rebuttals. So, it is vitally important that you read this in its entirety before responding with a "knee jerk" reaction, as I may have already addressed your initial response.

I want to start out telling you something you already know but haven't thought about in a very detailed fashion. It has to do with knowledge. It has to do with how we learn things. . . .

Let me close with another illustration to emphasize my point:

There’s a difference between ice cream and insulin.

When choosing ice cream, you can choose what you like.

When choosing medicine, you must choose what heals.

When choosing ice cream you can choose what’s true for you.

When choosing medicine you must choose what’s true.

There is significant confusion on this point. Americans think of God, religion, and morals like ice cream and not like insulin. They choose religious views according to tastes, according to what they prefer rather than according to what’s true. . . .

As you did here, no attribution, even apologizing for the length of the post as if you had composed it yourself, when in actuality it comes from the "Stand to Reason" website and was totally PLAGIARIZED by you.

Even there, you tried to do the same thing and go back and edit the post afterward:

This article was put together with the help from a few sources including Stand to Reason, Grace to You, the Grand Lodge of Florida, and the infallible Word of the one true living God. These are my sentiments nonetheless, as I could not have said this any better myself. By the way, all but the Grand Lodge of Florida have links to their respective websites from ours.

to which the administrator of the forum stated:

Could have saved yourself a good deal of grief and credibility if you had put this in the original post instead of as an afterthought once you were caught.

To quote your buddy Duane, "what wine do you prefer with your crow."

Talk about EMBARRASSING yourself!

Don't take my word for it, either, readers, it's still available online even after all this time:

Bottom line; "It's about insulin, not ice cream" - Answering Our Opponents - Masonic Debates - Masonic Discussion At The Lodge Room - Message Board Yuku

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.