Oct 19, 2016
usa
Visit site
✟7,686.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Well, Camping is one of the best outdoor activities which mostly people like to try to have an amazing kind of experience. I am also a lover of camping and love to try it in the natural surrounding to spend time in the lap of nature and have a unique sort of experience. What you guys think about this activity?

Take Heart

Be encouraged ♥
Supporter
Jul 17, 2015
Toronto
✟335,020.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I miss camping.. I've had fond memories with family friends. I love roasting marshmallows over the fire pit and sitting around the fire pit. The only thing I hate is the mosquitoes and bugs. I also love the fresh smell of fried eggs and sausages in the morning, biking down a dirt path, and being surrounded by the sounds of cicadas and birds.

Upvote 0

Rhapsody

Mar 11, 2006
✟53,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Spending time in the "lap of nature" is an interesting way of putting it!

Right now it's cold outside, what is your favorite season for it? Did you go this fall?

My favorite things about camping might be campfire, exploring, lighting (sunrise and sunset), and finding natural playthings.

I like some of the cooking ideas I've seen too, like making an oven out of a cast-iron pot with the lid that heats up, then baking things with the oven-effect created. I've only been camping with conveniences though, and at most, seen tin-foiled potatoes/corn go into coals, and marshmallows on fire :)

Upvote 0

Azliana

Oct 19, 2016
usa
Visit site
✟7,686.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Rhapsody, I do agree with you. At this time, It is too cold outside and I think it is not a perfect time to enjoy the camping. Mostly, I love to enjoy Camping in the Spring and Autumn season cause the weather become sufficient in that duration.

Reactions: dayhiker
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Servant68

Sleepless 300 miles from Seattle
Jun 30, 2015
The Pacific Northwest
✟73,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Love camping! Bought a little tent-trailer thing I've been restoring. I grew up camping and go a few times every summer. But, my family also has a cabin in the woods about an hour away near a very large lake. I spend a few weekends a year down there, even in the middle of winter.

Where I live there are millions of acres of wilderness within an hour.

The lake our cabin is on:

View media item 54107
Nearby wilderness:

View media item 54106
Shooting while at the cabin in winter:

View media item 54108

Upvote 0