British
Jul 30, 2009
London
✟22,685.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Conservative leader David Cameron has launched his party's election manifesto, which he says is a "plan to change Britain for the better".
He said the "optimistic" plan would bring a "new kind of government" with less state and more "people power".
Pledges include allowing people to set up their own schools and veto high council tax rises.
Labour said it meant people would be left "on their own". The Lib Dems said it was "style over substance".
In other election developments on Tuesday:

In a speech launching the manifesto at Battersea Power Station in south London, Mr Cameron said it was the "the biggest call to arms this country has seen in a generation".

BBC News - Cameron: Tory manifesto will change Britain for better

Won't someone shut this idiot up already? I really couldn't stand having pompous David 'Call me Dave' Cameron (he's really cool, apparantly) as our Prime Minister. We, the British people, could do a lot better than his nonsensical policies. I'm wondering, amid all these inane and unrealistic policies, when he's going to start to claim he's the only politician who can walk on water and bring about world peace.

Fauxhemian

Jan 25, 2010
Northern Ireland
✟15,121.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I really couldn't stand having pompous David 'Call me Dave' Cameron (he's really cool, apparantly) as our Prime Minister.

Seconded. I really, really don't like him. Unfortunately I can't vote against him as I'm in Northern Ireland but he'll certainly never get my vote when I move to England!

Upvote 0

SithDoughnut

The Agnostic, Ignostic, Apatheistic Atheist
Jan 2, 2010
The Death Starbucks
✟18,474.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
seven1.jpg

MyDavidCameron.com | Airbrushed for change

The only good thing to come from David Cameron at all.

Upvote 0

Supreme

British
Jul 30, 2009
London
✟22,685.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
seven1.jpg

MyDavidCameron.com | Airbrushed for change

The only good thing to come from David Cameron at all.

Haha. I've seen that David Cameron poster with the caption '**** off out of the country if you're not a rich white', which just about sums the Tories up! Although, I did take it upon myself to look up a woman called 'Danielle' and why she's votin Tory on their website. Her reasons were 'Um, I don't know my neighbours and I wanna get to know them' and some nonsense about how unsafe the streets are. The Tory party are that desperate.

Upvote 0