Sector 001
✟17,061.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Anyone ever read Joe Brandts dream from 1937. It's a VERY interesting read. Even now, I look around and see the people he described in 1937 short skirts.. men with ear rings in both ears and beards. It must have seemed ludacris to him to see men with ear rings in both ears in a 1937 vision.

Everytime I go out, I see more young men with ear rings and beards. Seems to be becomming a trend and adds much credence to this dream.

Get a cup of tea and read. It's very interesting.

In 1937 Joe Brandt saw an Earthquake sink Los Angeles, much of California and Japan

This is just one of the sites that has the dream.. u can find it on many sites.

captainkate

If not me, then who?
Nov 23, 2008
Sector 001
✟17,061.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This most certainly looks like an interesting read, Kate

GBU

Oh it is.. It's amazing how much he saw in 1937 that looks like today.. He also mentions a little car that looks like half of a car .. that sounds like the 'Smart car'

Upvote 0

MastersPiece

May 29, 2012
Seated in Heavenly Places
✟3,174.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I read this last night before going to bed = It's heart-wrenching! I found myself praying that Father remove the innocent from CA... some of HIS people are there too!
One part I found interesting was when he saw a pic of the president on a newspaper and he said it wasn't Roosevelt & that the pres was thicker in the pic. I'm sure he would have mentioned if it had been Obama since he's black.. so it appears this will take place some time after Obama's reign as Pres.
Kate do you LIVE in CA ? = Does this make you nervous at all?
Father, protect Your people in Jesus' name...

Upvote 0

MastersPiece

May 29, 2012
✟3,174.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hi again Kate,
As I was pondering this great travesty coming on California, the Lord just said that if the people of California will repent of their wicked ways He will not bring this judgement on the land. If the people will repent and turn to Him He will relent.... He is merciful but the people have not repented nor have they turned to call on His loving grace. He does not want to do this.. it grieves Him to allow such tragedy to come upon people.
Kate, if you live in California, pray for your state - you reside in the land.. Alert those you know, you are a spokes person for this region as a follower of Jesus.
Father gives this scripture to you and to the land today:

JEREMIAH 18:7-17
The instant I speak concerning a nation and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, to pull down, and to destroy it, 8 if that nation against whom I have spoken turns from its evil, I will relent of the disaster that I thought to bring upon it. 9 And the instant I speak concerning a nation and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it, 10 if it does evil in My sight so that it does not obey My voice, then I will relent concerning the good with which I said I would benefit it.

11 “Now therefore, speak to the men of Judah and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, saying, ‘Thus says the Lord: “Behold, I am fashioning a disaster and devising a plan against you. Return now every one from his evil way, and make your ways and your doings good.”

12 And they said, “That is hopeless! So we will walk according to our own plans, and we will every one obey the dictates of his evil heart.”

13 Therefore thus says the Lord:

“Ask now among the Gentiles,
Who has heard such things?
The virgin of Israel has done a very horrible thing.
14 Will a man leave the snow water of Lebanon,
Which comes from the rock of the field?
Will the cold flowing waters be forsaken for strange waters?
15 “Because My people have forgotten Me,
They have burned incense to worthless idols.
And they have caused themselves to stumble in their ways,
From the ancient paths,
To walk in pathways and not on a highway,
16 To make their land desolate and a perpetual hissing;
Everyone who passes by it will be astonished
And shake his head.
17 I will scatter them as with an east wind before the enemy;
I will show them[a] the back and not the face
In the day of their calamity.”

Upvote 0

captainkate

If not me, then who?
Nov 23, 2008
Sector 001
✟17,061.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks MastersPiece,
I do have relatives in California. I am in Texas. Virtually all of my relatives are in California. My daughter and her husband are in San Diego. Ton's of cousins in Los Angeles... others in Northern Cal. San Francisco, Redwood City, Santa Rosa, Woodside Hills... All in danger zones. I have had a flash vision of my daughter deceased.. looked like she drowned.. very disturbing. I have disaster dreams about California.

The last one was San Francisco. A nuclear bomb went off in the city and I was standing next to the mushroom cloud stem.. it was glowing transparent red sparkling and I reached out to touch it. I knew China did it. Then I woke up.

I agree they need to turn to God and I pray for them.. we have so many saints there especially in Los Angeles.

Brandt's dream seemed to encompass the whole world going through some kind of shaking.. the Grand Canyon closes in.. hoover dam breaks.. colorado flooded etc... It's really an eye opener and a call to pray.

I was also struck by the fact that he did not mention the president was black.. He certianly would have if that is what he saw.. so another president.. heavy with larger ears then Roosevelt seems to be in power.

Thanks for the Word. I will pass it along to those who will listen. Most are Catholic.. several Charismatic.
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

MastersPiece

May 29, 2012
✟3,174.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Bless you Kate... this has really been on my mind.
I'm way up on the east coast of Canada and don't know anyone in CA but that story just really touches me. I've sent the story off to a number of people.
The young man, the 17 year old.. did he give his life to the Lord? I suppose I could google more info.. too lazy.. lol. If you know you can tell me... haha!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mairie

Jul 1, 2012
✟7,903.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Californians have worried about that one plenty, even the non-religious ones. Here's another viewpoint, discussing why California disappearing into the ocean is highly improbable: HowStuffWorks "Is it true that scientists are predicting a really big earthquake will sink western California?"

Who actually knows what will happen. Death and destruction is prone to happen anywhere, it's part of life. I'm not sure why California is more worthy of imminent doom than anywhere else; there are good people and bad people there, as with most most places. I lived in a beautiful (and un-polluted) part of California for 4 years; it was a great place and I loved the culture. There are not-so-great parts (I'm definitely a country girl at heart!), but I've always had a passion for California's rugged beauty and a compassion for its people.

That said, I was absolutely fascinated by those dreams and that narrative. I find it very eerie to read the thoughts of a man in 1937 describing the current fashions of our day, even down to how people display their emotions (i.e. the young woman with the twin boys). I can only imagine his bewilderment (as I, too, am baffled by current trends). I wonder what he meant by saying the people were walking/moving funny? And I wonder what the "glow" around their heads/faces was? Interesting bit about there being no birds. I don't exactly frequent Hollywood Blvd, so I can't say if that's true or not. :D

Did this guy ever actually write a book? It would make for a crazy interesting read.

Upvote 0

humblewatchman

Two greatest commandements are to love.
Nov 13, 2011
West Coast...USA
✟18,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When I read the part of the "glowing around their heads", the thought came to me that they were using a futuristic version of a bluetooth/cell phone and the energy it utilized created the glow about their heads. It is interesting that he knew about helicopters. The first operational chopper wasn't developed until 1936 and it didn't go into full scale production until 1942. This young man must have been well read to know so much about theses things and the world around him.

Upvote 0

captainkate

If not me, then who?
Nov 23, 2008
Sector 001
✟17,061.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Californians have worried about that one plenty, even the non-religious ones. Here's another viewpoint, discussing why California disappearing into the ocean is highly improbable: HowStuffWorks "Is it true that scientists are predicting a really big earthquake will sink western California?"

Who actually knows what will happen. Death and destruction is prone to happen anywhere, it's part of life. I'm not sure why California is more worthy of imminent doom than anywhere else; there are good people and bad people there, as with most most places. I lived in a beautiful (and un-polluted) part of California for 4 years; it was a great place and I loved the culture. There are not-so-great parts (I'm definitely a country girl at heart!), but I've always had a passion for California's rugged beauty and a compassion for its people.

That said, I was absolutely fascinated by those dreams and that narrative. I find it very eerie to read the thoughts of a man in 1937 describing the current fashions of our day, even down to how people display their emotions (i.e. the young woman with the twin boys). I can only imagine his bewilderment (as I, too, am baffled by current trends). I wonder what he meant by saying the people were walking/moving funny? And I wonder what the "glow" around their heads/faces was? Interesting bit about there being no birds. I don't exactly frequent Hollywood Blvd, so I can't say if that's true or not. :D

Did this guy ever actually write a book? It would make for a crazy interesting read.

I am not sure that California was actually disapearing into the ocean.. I think this is a massive tidal wave caused by a global earthquake in the dream. It may seem to be disapearing or falling into the ocean.

I am a California girl myself.. raised in Northern Cal. The dream is worrysome because it correlates to many prophesies I have recently come across regarding a destructive Los Angeles earthquake. It seems to be coming very soon.

Upvote 0