• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Bullies ! ! !

wardpossy

Warrior For Christ
Jan 6, 2005
Indiana
✟1,331.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This is written by me!! Read it and tell me what you think

A tear in my eye, Pain in my heart, Standing alone in the playground, With hundreds around me, Yet feeling isolated, Patiently waiting for the bell to applaud the end of break. I want to play football, Join the fun, the laughter and the gossip, I want, I crave, I need to be liked, To be popular and happy, Not to be that one, The one with no name, No friends or future. I’ve been kicked once, Hit twice, My dinner money is there for the taking, But the names, The looks and the hatred out way any physical punishment. My bruises are invisible The growing pain I feel deep inside is silent, Each day I face a battle, A war that I have no more energy to fight, I need to escape, To sleep a long sleep. When my body is found will the bullies feel remorse, Will they remember the pain they inflicted on the boy with no name. Jesus too was mocked, beaten, despised and rejected...He died for our sins on the cross and asks that we love and treat others as we would like to be treated. For, if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses. Matthew 6:14-15 Call upon Jesus in the day of trouble. He will deliver you, and you will glorify him.

Reactions: ysl_75

wardpossy

Warrior For Christ
Jan 6, 2005
Indiana
✟1,331.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you, I believe when you are a christian and proud of it , you need to show it :)
I try to write things to make people really think, sometimes for good, sometimes just to reflect, I try to get people to either stay on track or get back on it, Thanks For reading and replying,
Warrior For Christ, Jeff

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Hello & Welcome to Christian Forums!
snowmanline2.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

valerielynn

Brandon and Brittney's mom
Jan 19, 2005
on a beautiful farm in Ky.
✟614.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Wonderfully said...I pray for all the young people who are victimized by bullies,hang in there...really the bullies need our prayers...cause unless they see the light they usually just grow up to be miserable human beings....

Upvote 0