Brothers and Sisters in christ

• Thread starter Hosannainthehighest
  • Start date
H

Hosannainthehighest

I ask for your support in prayer.
I am fighting off depression.
I am SO TIRED of my husband wanting to drink. I cant leave him. I asked him to leave but he wont.
I pray and pray and nothing is answered...
I apologised to God for seeing so much bad and not seeing much good. I feel like I am bad.
I beg God to help my husband and it seems like He doesnt.
I feel as though i am getting very attacked right now.

ArohaB

LOVE
Sep 24, 2005
New Zealand
✟34,541.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I ask for your support in prayer.
I am fighting off depression.
I am SO TIRED of my husband wanting to drink. I cant leave him. I asked him to leave but he wont.
I pray and pray and nothing is answered...
I apologised to God for seeing so much bad and not seeing much good. I feel like I am bad.
I beg God to help my husband and it seems like He doesnt.
I feel as though i am getting very attacked right now.
Father, come immediately to your daughters aid. Rescue her from the arrows of Satan. Lift her into a high place and hold her safely. Strengthen her while she is there, give her the energy she needs to continue. Fill her with your love, so she may see clearly with the eyes of Spirit.
Save her husband, so that she can let go of her concern over him. Bring him to a place where he can look out for her instead and present her spotless before you.
Father let this be a testimony for your glory.
in the name of Jesus the Christ
Amen:pray::amen:

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Father, come immediately to your daughters aid. Rescue her from the arrows of Satan. Lift her into a high place and hold her safely. Strengthen her while she is there, give her the energy she needs to continue. Fill her with your love, so she may see clearly with the eyes of Spirit.
Save her husband, so that she can let go of her concern over him. Bring him to a place where he can look out for her instead and present her spotless before you.
Father let this be a testimony for your glory.
in the name of Jesus the Christ
Amen:pray::amen:

Father, I stand in agreement with this prayer at thy will. Give this wife the peace, wisdom and guidance she is needing. Thank you for this and for all you do, Amen

“Again, I say to you, that if two of you are in agreement on earth about anything for which they will make a request, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name; there am I with them." Matthew 18:18-20.

Upvote 0

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
i pray our Lord will show you the right path to take, sister. we know God hates divorce, but we also know He does not want you to live in constant hurt and agony, and more than anything He wants your husband to love Him. He desires your marriage to be peaceful and to honour Him. may He help you, dear.

dear Father, please bless Hosanna to know what she should do. she feels trapped in her marriage, Lord. she cannot leave and her husband will not leave. Father, please show her the right way. give her an extra measure of Your perfect peace, Lord. hold her close and comfort her hurting heart, Jesus. take the devil from their home, Father. come in Jesus, and resurrect this marriage for Your glory. i pray the husband will be drawn to You, Jesus, as a moth to a flame, that he would see how he is and how it is destroying his family. thank You, Lord, that You are in control and will work a mighty miracle in this family. we give You all the glory, Lord, and we ask in your mighty name, Jesus. amen.

friend, my husband was a drug addict and it destroyed his personality and our marriage:cry:. i don't know how many years i cried out to God, maybe 10-15 years, but things only got worse. at my pastor and church family's leading, i left my hubby, because i thought i deserved a little peace and happiness. not only that, but my children were being raised in a horrible, screaming and fighting environment. they didn't know what normal was:cry:. i should have left him long before i did.

but i didn't want to because i think marriage is forever and i just kept thinking God would work a miracle. and he finally did, but first i had to leave my husband so God could get his attention.

we are now back together and going to church and Michael is not using drugs anymore! i know God wants to work a miracle in your life too, sweetie. continue to draw closer to Him through prayer and through the Bible. listen to what He tells you to do. i'm not saying to leave your husband, only God knows what you should do in that regard, but i know He loves your husband too and wants you to be happy together in Him. i'll keep praying for you. just know He is in control and He wants to work in your life and in your husband's heart.

Upvote 0