Bristol Palin Engaged to Dakota Meyer (moved)

HonestTruth

Jul 4, 2013
Reaganomics: TOTAL FAIL
✟9,787.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
988588_1170531046305738_7633333437186678042_n.jpg

right wing hypocrisy at its worse (again)

Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,570.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
And you guys have the gall to accuse someone else here of harboring or expressing hate.
Instead of going after people here, tell us how you support this Palin and her second out of wedlock to-be child.

Tell us how she has been a shining example to all those she told about abstinence only....

We would like to hear what you have to say about her.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟907,592.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
And you guys have the gall to accuse someone else here of harboring or expressing hate.

Pointing out hypocrisy is now hate? Very well, I guess we can count on you to not point out the hypocrisy of the left when it happens?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Mockery and derision reflect lack of respect. I don't hate her. I pity her. But calling her out on repeated bad decisions is not "hating".

Upvote 0

HonestTruth

Jul 4, 2013
Reaganomics: TOTAL FAIL
✟9,787.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How is it hate? It is just pointing out the obvious.

Instead of going after people here, tell us how you support this Palin and her second out of wedlock to-be child.

Bristol Palin is a private citizen. She has no power to directly affect the lives of anyone, other than those who allow her to, as she is not an elected official. She has no power to enact legislation, vote on legislation, alter the law to suit any agenda, make or influence policy decisions, order foreign intervention, send men into combat, or refuse to do so even in the face of targeted barbarity not seen since the implementation of concentration camps. Indeed, none of the Palins have any such power.

Yet every time one of them says or does anything, the American left titters and twitters and foams at the mouth in their zeal to attempt to stroke their egos at the Palin's expense. What is the motivation for that?

If any of you have ever really researched the depth of depravity which is clearly reflected by the American left in their commentary on Sarah Palin, any of you with any dignity at all would be ashamed to call yourselves liberals. This in defiance of the fact she was correct in her commentary concerning death panels, correct in her comments concerning the Boston Tea Party, correct in her comments concerning Paul Revere, and never said "I can see Russia from my house."

Yet when Hillary Clinton tosses her hands up and says "what difference does it make" or ignores her and her husbands long history with the Confederate flag:

Screen-Shot-2015-06-22-at-10.58.39-PM.png

Hillary Clinton’s History With The Confederate Flag

As it turns out, her husband, former Arkansas Gov. Bill Clinton, signed a law which designated a portion of the state flag to commemorate the Confederate States of America. “The blue star above the word “ARKANSAS” is to commemorate the Confederate States of America,” Clinton’s law reads.

"The Blue Star above the word "Arkansas" is to commemorate the Confederate States of America."

As signed into law by Bill Clinton.

Source: http://thefederalist.com/2015/06/22/hillary-clintons-history-with-the-confederate-flag/

Did you guys start a thread on Hillary's hypocrisy? No?

You guys start these Palin threads so you can snicker and sneer and attempt to demean someone else and attempt to advance the standard liberal canard of look how enlightened we are.

As for how I support Bristol Palin, that is simple. On learning she was pregnant she didn't run straight to an abortion clinic to rid herself of any responsibility.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Bristol Palin is a private citizen. She has no power to directly affect the lives of anyone, other than those who allow her to, as she is not an elected official. She has no power to enact legislation, vote on legislation, alter the law to suit any agenda, make or influence policy decisions, order foreign intervention, send men into combat, or refuse to do so even in the face of targeted barbarity not seen since the implementation of concentration camps. Indeed, none of the Palins have any such power.

Yet every time one of them says or does anything, the American left titters and twitters and foams at the mouth in their zeal to attempt to stroke their egos at the Palin's expense. What is the motivation for that?

If any of you have ever really researched the depth of depravity which is clearly reflected by the American left in their commentary on Sarah Palin, any of you with any dignity at all would be ashamed to call yourselves liberals. This in defiance of the fact she was correct in her commentary concerning death panels, correct in her comments concerning the Boston Tea Party, correct in her comments concerning Paul Revere, and never said "I can see Russia from my house."

Yet when Hillary Clinton tosses her hands up and says "what difference does it make" or ignores her and her husbands long history with the Confederate flag:

Screen-Shot-2015-06-22-at-10.58.39-PM.png

Hillary Clinton’s History With The Confederate Flag

As it turns out, her husband, former Arkansas Gov. Bill Clinton, signed a law which designated a portion of the state flag to commemorate the Confederate States of America. “The blue star above the word “ARKANSAS” is to commemorate the Confederate States of America,” Clinton’s law reads.

"The Blue Star above the word "Arkansas" is to commemorate the Confederate States of America."

As signed into law by Bill Clinton.

Source: http://thefederalist.com/2015/06/22/hillary-clintons-history-with-the-confederate-flag/

Did you guys start a thread on Hillary's hypocrisy? No?

You guys start these Palin threads so you can snicker and sneer and attempt to demean someone else and attempt to advance the standard liberal canard of look how enlightened we are.

If she wants her privacy, she should stay out of the public eye, which is her choice.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,570.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private

I understand. You want to ignore the topic, and ignore my question to discuss Hillary.

You have nothing on this topic to add to the discussion.

Upvote 0