May 23, 2005
✟98,755.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
With my son everything had to be JUST so. For example, when I asked him to put on his shoes because we were leaving? "They are not shoes mother...they are Sandals." Or 'MOM She is LOOKING at ME!" or "MOM He is sitting past the line on his seat, and is in MY Part!"

Reminded me so much about myself when I was young. I knew what my parents meant but for the sake of being right I would answer back.

The adult version today is to have your PR person have a list of addendum's listed to make sure the audience understands what you truly mean and don't mean...because they aren't mature enough to figure it out on their own.;)

I believe the comment - in context - had more to do with responsible parenting.

lol although you would never know it, because people forget what 'context' means! They are to busy being mad about the rabbit part.:wave::p

Its more popular to do their 'thing' than report what was actually said, because I guess that is too boring.:cool:

Context is ironically not forgotten just forgo else it will never make it into the news. Well their 5 minutes of fame is spent I guess. The media is already chasing the next news (read controversy) :cool:

Upvote 0