Boy Dies After Armed Cousin Falls Off Hoverboard, Fires

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,444.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
A 13-year-old boy was accidentally shot in the back of the head while playing Xbox at his relative's home in central Florida on Monday night when his 18-year-old cousin, who'd found a gun, fell off a hoverboard and fired. Lavardo Fisher's cousin found the gun under the bed of an older brother, Walter Morame, who claims it isn't his but was arrested the day before on charges of possession of a weapon by a felon (Morame was convicted of battery of a law enforcement officer in 2006). Lavardo was the eighth gunshot death in less than a week in central Florida, notes the Orlando Sentinel, after a mass shooting at a nightclub, a double homicide in a mall parking lot, and two separate shootings in apartment buildings.

Lavardo, an Ocoee Middle School eighth-grader, was the stepson of an Orange County sheriff's deputy, reports Wesh.com, as well as a Pop Warner All-American Scholar. "When you think of Lavardo, you think, 'This is the kid I want my daughter to marry, this is the kid I want my daughter to go to prom with,'" Lo Wood, Lavardo's coach, tells the Sentinel. "He was humble." The cousin on the hoverboard says when he lost his balance the gun "went off," and Lavardo wasn't breathing by the time paramedics arrived. "You think guns and you think negative—but that's not Lavardo," Wood says. "A lot of stuff starts at home and he had a great home and family. I can't even fathom ... it's just crazy in this society."

http://www.newser.com/story/220402/boy-dies-after-armed-cousin-falls-off-hoverboard-fires.html

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,444.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
No, I'm talking about the genius on the hover board. Alive and yet, it's only February.
You know that the darwin award is "awarded" to people who died because of stupid behaviour (removing themselves from the gene pool, thus, darwin award)?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blondepudding

Who Sprinkled You With Grumpy Dust?
Dec 26, 2015
Here and now
✟19,720.00
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
Married
It would be a Darwin Award if the person committing the act of stupidity had killed himself.

That's how that works.
Looked that up all by yerself did ya?
Like I said, you don't speak for me. And I already explained the comment you clearly didn't get. Guess that's how that works.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,323.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,444.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Looked that up all by yerself did ya?
Like I said, you don't speak for me. And I already explained the comment you clearly didn't get. Guess that's how that works.
That's an interesting reaction to being shown to be wrong.

Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

Blondepudding

Who Sprinkled You With Grumpy Dust?
Dec 26, 2015
Here and now
✟19,720.00
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
Married
That's an interesting reaction to being shown to be wrong.
This is the thing. I stated what I meant so I wasn't wrong. What I dislike is the consistent snark that thinks they speak for others they snark at.
I'll make it plain so the snark support system can back off.
I should have said, Future Darwin Award Winner 2016.
I guess the F word needed to be added or perhaps I needed to be crystal clear.
Any idiot that steals someone's gun, and then gets on a hover board in the house when those things can catch fire, and ends up shooting someone playing Xbox in the head, is either: A liar! And they murdered the kid outright and are using that excuse thinking it will fly.
Or, they're stupid and a darn good shot being the panic that would ensue when your feet catch fire while on a hover board and holding a gun.

Either way, the idiot at the trigger is sure enough going to be a candidate for Darwin in future if they're that stupid now.
Or, if they got away with first degree murder sooner or later it'll catch up with them.

Hope that clears things up for you two. It's interesting that there's so much focus on my remark. But this is all I'm going to say about it. Get over it or don't.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
This is the thing. I stated what I meant so I wasn't wrong. What I dislike is the consistent snark that thinks they speak for others they snark at.
I'll make it plain so the snark support system can back off.
I should have said, Future Darwin Award Winner 2016.
I guess the F word needed to be added or perhaps I needed to be crystal clear.
Any idiot that steals someone's gun, and then gets on a hover board in the house when those things can catch fire, and ends up shooting someone playing Xbox in the head, is either: A liar! And they murdered the kid outright and are using that excuse thinking it will fly.
Or, they're stupid and a darn good shot being the panic that would ensue when your feet catch fire while on a hover board and holding a gun.

Either way, the idiot at the trigger is sure enough going to be a candidate for Darwin in future if they're that stupid now.
Or, if the got away with first degree murder sooner or later it'll catch up with them.

Hope that clears things up for you two. It's interesting that there's so much focus on my remark. But this is all I'm going to say about it. Get over it or don't.
Lol. All you had to say was thanks.

Upvote 0