Dallas
✟870,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
He did suggest on Hannity that to a younger reporter, it might have sounded intimidating...

I watched part of his appearance on Hannity and really enjoyed it. Sean seemed to think he could get him to come over to the dark side, but Woodward wouldn't fall for his Jedi mind tricks and merely stated his case ignoring Sean's more inflamatory rhetoric in the disguise of questions.

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟79,109.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I watched part of his appearance on Hannity and really enjoyed it. Sean seemed to think he could get him to come over to the dark side, but Woodward wouldn't fall for his Jedi mind tricks and merely stated his case ignoring Sean's more inflamatory rhetoric in the disguise of questions.
Just for the record, Sean brings people over FROM the dark side. He calls it being "Hannitized".

Upvote 0

GarfieldJL

Dec 10, 2012
✟26,292.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It must be nice living in this liberal-hating fantasy world that you guys inhabit.

ONE person said that Bob Woodward wasn't a legitimate journalist, and a number of liberals jumped on his case for it (myself included). How many more of us have to say something for this not to be a "liberal" thing?

-Dan.

Who said I was talking about you? The media in general has been attacking Woodward.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟551,740.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Who said I was talking about you? The media in general has been attacking Woodward.

Because at no time in this thread has anyone made these comments in regards to the media at large. They have only been directed towards comments made by other posters. What other conclusion should I come to?

-Dan.

Upvote 0
S

Savior2006

It must be nice living in this liberal-hating fantasy world that you guys inhabit.

ONE person said that Bob Woodward wasn't a legitimate journalist, and a number of liberals jumped on his case for it (myself included). How many more of us have to say something for this not to be a "liberal" thing?

-Dan.

Are you surprised? Because I'm not.:wave:

Upvote 0
S

Savior2006

Wat? :confused:

Bob Woodward of Woodward and Bernstein, the guys behind the reporting of the Watergate break-in, and whose work led to at least two Pulitzer prizes for the Washington Post. That's the guy you're saying isn't really a reporter?

Are you going to refute anything I said or are you going to keep parroting what everyone else has said? I explained why I think he's not a good journalist based on RECENT things he's done, and everyone keeps bringing up Watergate.:wave:

Upvote 0

GarfieldJL

Dec 10, 2012
✟26,292.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Are you going to refute anything I said or are you going to keep parroting what everyone else has said? I explained why I think he's not a good journalist based on RECENT things he's done, and everyone keeps bringing up Watergate.:wave:

You mean the fact he's annoyed "the messiah?"

Seriously, Bob Woodward's criticism is factually accurate, so he's doing what a good reporter is supposed to do and talk about the facts, not parrot propaganda.

Which no one bothered to refute.:wave:

Actually, I can think of at least one person that did off the top of my head.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Merope

Apr 29, 2011
✟1,726.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I'm actually unaware of any evidence of a a speech or a statement in which the President refrains from grandstanding.

images

:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
S

Savior2006

You mean the fact he's annoyed "the messiah?"

Seriously, Bob Woodward's criticism is factually accurate, so he's doing what a good reporter is supposed to do and talk about the facts, not parrot propaganda.

You and other conservatives keep saying it's factually accurate. Explain how it is so. I've already explained my criticism of his journalism.:wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

So your point could be expressed as because one President you hated grandstanded it makes another President that you adore doing the same sort of grandstanding less asinine? Perhaps you should get over your Bush fetish long enough to deal with the present.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟870,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Do you have any examples of "the media in general" attacking Woodward, or is thist something else you've made up just like biofuels messing up jet engines.

Upvote 0