✟68,185.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Post-debate fact check:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/26/debate-fact-check-trump-clinton-live-quotes-hofstra

I can't find a single person who doesn't think Hillary Clinton won the debate tonight. Donald Trump really got exposed out there. As Clinton said, she prepared for the debate and she's prepared to be President. Trump doesn't like to prepare for anything, and it really showed.

And, you know, when you consider that for whatever reason some people think Clinton has a reputation for lying, well, when you look at that debate tonight, Clinton was doing a lot of truth-telling, and Trump was lying through his teeth to the point where Clinton's website was instantly in real time throwing up quotations from news sources and Trump himself that contradicted what he was claiming from the stage, throughout the debate.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,089,814.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I went to a Democratic debate party at a microbrewery (I'm not a beer drinker and nursed a diet coke). The crowd was animated and lively.

Trump was a complete train wreck, from his demeanor while he was "listening" to Clinton or Lester Holt, to his rambling defensive incoherent replies to his lack of emotional control to his lack of preparation and knowledge.

I am feeling a little depressed now, because I recognize what a "clear and present danger" Trump is even more.

Upvote 0

The Hammer of Witches

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jun 7, 2016
America
✟14,999.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
What is ironic is that if anyone else seeking the GOP nomination, mainly Cruz, was up on stage Hillary would have been blown out (I am neither Republican or Democrat). Trump won his previous debates by simply overwhelming his opponents in multiple ways, something he did not do tonight. He was definitely trying to control what he said. It looked like Trump was trying to look more presidential and made a fool out of himself in the process. What makes this even more embarrassing is that it was Hillary who won, someone drowning in scandals and lies. The fact that her of all people was able to use Donald's lies to bury him says a lot about Trump's performance tonight.

Upvote 0