Water Cross

Glory may be fleeting, but obscurity is forever
Mar 19, 2014
✟8,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Blood Moon April 15, 2014: Lunar eclipse has Christians divided on End Times Bible Prophecy

lunar-eclipse-blood-moon.jpg

Water Cross

Mar 19, 2014
✟8,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Notrash

May 5, 2007
In my body
✟10,983.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If something happens concerning "Israel"; it will be contrived to coincide with the tetrad. No, one has shown any coorelation between terads of lunar/solar eclipses in True mosaic covt Israels history in pre-70 AD to establish a precedent to link tedrads with 'signs" for events related to and for the present day re-fabrication of a state "called" Israel. Hagee claims an association to 1492, 1949/50 and 1967/68. What about the times the jews were expelled from other nations before and after that? What about the 4 other tetrads from 70AD onward to 1492?

There is no consistent diivine prescedent established either before 70 AD or after 70 AD from which to establish a doctrine.
Even Mark Hitchcock, who is a known dispensationist "end times" nut agrees that there is no pattern established.

The reference often used in Gen1:14 was 4000 yrs before the mosaic covt began. Do we rhink that God meant to say that they were "signs and seasons" ONLY for the people of the temporary national covt who would not come on the scene for another 4000 yrs and remain only for @1500 yrs?

And the reference referred to in Joel, like other references in Joel were just as easily if not constrained to be fulfilled in the first century.
A 'blood moon' foes not only have to refer to a lunar eclipse. In fact I wonder if it even ever refers to a lunar eclipse. Often times the smoke from a burning city or forestkand will cliud the sky and create the red moon effect. Google yiutube for blood moons debunked.

FROM THE ARTICLE:
It did acknowledge, however, that "It is somewhat ironic that three of these four lunar eclipses are not visible –even in part- in Israel.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
. It did acknowledge, however, that "It is somewhat ironic that three of these four lunar eclipses are not visible –even in part- in Israe.

Its the information age, the entire world will watch it streamed live via internet real time.

No matter what part of the world you live in, you can see it..

Ill be able to watch from my back yard, luckily..

Ill post pics when I do..

Upvote 0

John S

I'm Here - For Now
Nov 19, 2010
✟11,359.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The "Day of the Lord", WWIII, won't be coming until the END of the Tribulation, which hasn't begun yet.
"The sun shall be turned to darkness". I can guarantee you that THAT will happen on the night of the blood moon. The sun will have set in the U.S. by then - so it WILL be dark. If the sun is shining on Monday or Tuesday, then that "prediction" will go by the wayside.

April 15th is a VERY important day in the U.S. Let this be a reminder to pay your taxes.
April 15th is a Tuesday.
April 15th is the middle of the month.
April 18th is Good Friday.
April 20th is Easter.

Let's get this out of the way now. WHEN nothing happens next Tuesday, what is the next date on the calendar to look for?

Upvote 0

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The "Day of the Lord", WWIII, won't be coming until the END of the Tribulation, which hasn't begun yet.
"The sun shall be turned to darkness". I can guarantee you that THAT will happen on the night of the blood moon. The sun will have set in the U.S. by then - so it WILL be dark. If the sun is shining on Monday or Tuesday, then that "prediction" will go by the wayside.

April 15th is a VERY important day in the U.S. Let this be a reminder to pay your taxes.
April 15th is a Tuesday.
April 15th is the middle of the month.
April 18th is Good Friday.
April 20th is Easter.

Let's get this out of the way now. WHEN nothing happens next Tuesday, what is the next date on the calendar to look for?

When the Blood moon happens, we have a "start time" to watch for the coming war with Israel, perhaps involving the world.. This would be a great pretext for a world scale peace plan that would unveil the son of perdition.

Remember, there are 4 blood moons, so we have a time period involved, in which a war with Israel will be included in this time period.

But, as we are telling others, nothing is going to happen immediately on the first blood moon, its just the start of a period time in which prophetic events regarding Israel should unfold, as in the past we have seen already.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

John S

I'm Here - For Now
Nov 19, 2010
✟11,359.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
"Nothing is going to happen immediately on the first blood moon. It's just the start of a period time in which prophetic events regarding Israel should unfold".

So you are admitting that NOTHING is going to happen next week and you are preparing for the NEXT date so that you can keep dragging this nonsense along for what - TWO years? WOW.

Upvote 0

Water Cross

Mar 19, 2014
✟8,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
WC - If you would have looked, you would have seen that there already is a thread about this - started yesterday.
I utilized the search feature on these forums and there was not a thread bearing the title:Blood Moon April 15, 2014: Lunar eclipse has Christians divided on End Times Bible Prophecy

Would you mind telling us non-believers what exactly is going to happen?
I was not aware that atheists were permitted to post in this forum. Therefore, no, I can not accommodate you. Why would it benefit an atheist to go to the effort of convincing them to change the mind that has already renounced Christ and scripture?

Upvote 0

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Nothing is going to happen immediately on the first blood moon. It's just the start of a period time in which prophetic events regarding Israel should unfold".

So you are admitting that NOTHING is going to happen next week and you are preparing for the NEXT date so that you can keep dragging this nonsense along for what - TWO years? WOW.

lol, settle down..

Nothing is going to happen next week lol, just the first blood moon.. It will come and go and the next day it will be a normal sunny day!

I promise...

Upvote 0

John S

I'm Here - For Now
Nov 19, 2010
✟11,359.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I utilized the search feature on these forums and there was not a thread bearing the title:Blood Moon April 15, 2014: Lunar eclipse has Christians divided on End Times Bible Prophecy

I was not aware that atheists were permitted to post in this forum. Therefore, no, I can not accommodate you. Why would it benefit an atheist to go to the effort of convincing them to change the mind that has already renounced Christ and scripture?
1.If you had looked on the FIRST page of this forum, you would have seen the thread.
2. I am NOT an atheist. I'm not a believer in the hundreds, if not thousands, of predictions that have been made on this forum since I have been here.
Your so-called predictions are also WRONG.

Upvote 0

John S

I'm Here - For Now
Nov 19, 2010
✟11,359.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
lol, settle down..

Nothing is going to happen next week lol, just the first blood moon.. It will come and go and the next day it will be a normal sunny day!

I promise...
I quoted YOUR words and you reply by telling me to "settle down"?
It doesn't matter if it is the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or whatever blood moon. NOTHING is going to happen until the Tribulation has begun - and it hasn't.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I quoted YOUR words and you reply by telling me to "settle down"?
It doesn't matter if it is the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or whatever blood moon. NOTHING is going to happen until the Tribulation has begun - and it hasn't.

The tribulation begins with a covenant, we aren't talking about that.

We are talking about the blood moons falling on Gods feast days as a sign of things to come with Israel.

If you dont believe this can happen in your life, then you didn't pay attention to what Christ said to watch for.

Not sure what you are or were expecting..

Upvote 0

Water Cross

Mar 19, 2014
✟8,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1.If you had looked on the FIRST page of this forum, you would have seen the thread.
As I said, this thread title was not on the first page of this forum when I searched.
Blood moon threads are not related to this article and it's subject matter.

2. I am NOT an atheist. I'm not a believer in the hundreds, if not thousands, of predictions that have been made on this forum since I have been here.
Your so-called predictions are also WRONG.
You clearly have an axe to grind and I shall not help you to sharpen your tongue.

These are not my predictions. Further, if you are not someone who respects prophecy, you would then be trolling a forum dedicated to the topic. And that is between your conscience and God. For my part I shall ignore your desire to feed your sin.

Upvote 0

John S

I'm Here - For Now
Nov 19, 2010
✟11,359.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The tribulation begins with a covenant, we aren't talking about that.

We are talking about the blood moons falling on Gods feast days as a sign of things to come with Israel.

If you dont believe this can happen in your life, then you didn't pay attention to what Christ said to watch for.

Not sure what you are or were expecting..
I'm not expecting anything. YOU are the one who is making "predictions", claiming that SOMETHING is going to happen - but you have absolutely no idea what that will be - and you are dragging this out for TWO years so that your so-called predictions can remain relevant to this site.

You STILL believe that you are different and "wiser" than the hundreds of people who have made predictions on this site. You're NOT. Your dates will come and go and nothing will happen.

Upvote 0

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You STILL believe that you are different and "wiser" than the hundreds of people who have made predictions on this site. You're NOT. Your dates will come and go and nothing will happen.

I haven't set any dates..

Im not sure what you are talking about..

The date I gave you for the blood moon is objective, you cant really deny that is when it will happen..

I haven't given you any dates regarding the tribulation..

Upvote 0

Water Cross

Mar 19, 2014
✟8,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I haven't set any dates..

Im not sure what you are talking about..

The date I gave you for the blood moon is objective, you cant really deny that is when it will happen..

I haven't given you any dates regarding the tribulation..
Let us find peace and not let the enemy distract us from the course, shall we?

Have you watched any of the teachings that are posted to YouTube about this subject? Or read any books?

There is a sermon series by a Texas pastor, John Hagee entitled, "The Four Blood Moons". He has also published a book of the same title.

Upvote 0