Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Thank you, but this is how i post and who i am......i'm not imitating anyone.....

Thank you kindly.

Interesting.

Every behavior we exhibit has a certain personal motivation to it, otherwise we wouldn't engage in it and especially so when the behavior takes some level of active thought on the individuals part.

What is it about posting like that which motivates you to do so?

Reactions: SuperCloud
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Interesting.

Every behavior we exhibit has a certain personal motivation to it, otherwise we wouldn't engage in it and especially so when the behavior takes some level of active thought on the individuals part.

What is it about posting like that which motivates you to do so?

posting like what specifically?

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
posting like what specifically?

"Nah, i alwayz speakz like dis both on the internet and in person face to face.....itz how i expresses meself. And ain't no "privilege" here, never haz been. (i can elaborate if you wish.)

By the way, if you check back on me posts throughout CF, yu will seez dat i speaks dis way...and in chat as well.....alwayz did. In addition, itz not "ebonics"...it's a multi-linguistic "playing" wif words, which i consider artistic license and expression. I also speaks wif all kinds o' accents, especially when i sez dis :

'Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do'"

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
"Nah, i alwayz speakz like dis both on the internet and in person face to face.....itz how i expresses meself. And ain't no "privilege" here, never haz been. (i can elaborate if you wish.)

By the way, if you check back on me posts throughout CF, yu will seez dat i speaks dis way...and in chat as well.....alwayz did. In addition, itz not "ebonics"...it's a multi-linguistic "playing" wif words, which i consider artistic license and expression. I also speaks wif all kinds o' accents, especially when i sez dis :

'Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do'"

What is yer point?

Thank you kindly.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I had a question, not a point.

Did you miss the question?

You had a question and then posted an earlier post of mine. Fair enough. What was yer point in posting the earlier post of mine and the question about why i "post like that".

Any which'a way i post is just the way i post. Always has been.

It is what it is. (or an alternative i sometimes use is: "it iz wut it iz."

deal wif it.)

4chsmu1.gif

Thank you kindly.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You had a question and then posted an earlier post of mine. Fair enough. What was yer point in posting the earlier post of mine and the question about why i "post like that".

Any which'a way i post is just the way i post. Always has been.

It is what it is.

Thank you kindly.

The point was addressing your direct question to me, with an example, you had already discussed yourself on this thread.

I fully realize it is what it is, was just curious what the personal motivation you may be aware of, to post in that manner, since it obviously is a conscious choice you make to do so.

Do you post like that because; you get a kick out of posting like that? Because you find it funny? Because you are trying to create a certain image of yourself with others? I could come up with many others, and or maybe, you are simply perplexed yourself as to why you post that way and don't really know.

Many options, but I wanted to hear it from the horses mouth and see how that compared to my own take on the situation. Doesn't appear you want to peel back any layers on this one though, which is fine.

Upvote 0

dgiharris

Old Crusty Vet
Jan 9, 2013
✟131,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
.... If dgi had said something like, "I think the majority of people probably consider police testimony more trustworthy than that of the average citizen."...I would've agreed completely. He didn't say that though, he painted a rather ignorant picture of the justice system that doesn't reflect reality at all.

You are right. I made the mistake of saying "always". I should have said "Majority of the time".

So I will amend and correct my argument. Replace my use of the word "always" with the phrase "majority of the time".

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
The point was addressing your direct question to me, with an example, you had already discussed yourself on this thread.

I fully realize it is what it is, was just curious the motivation you have in you to post in that manner, since it obviously is a conscious choice you make to do so.

Do you post like that because; you get a kick out of posting like that? Because you find it funny? Because you are trying to create a certain image of yourself with others? I could come up with many others, and or maybe, you are simply perplexed yourself as to why you post that way and don't really know.

Many options, but I wanted to hear it from the horses mouth and see how that compared to my own take on the situation. Doesn't appear you want to peel back any layers on this one though, which is fine.

LOL! Itz jus' how i posts....and it depends on the situation.....i'm a bit o' a wordsmith so to speak......and it is right in sync with how i speaks in person....it's creative license and outta da box-ness.....

been doin' this since i've been on CF, startin' in 2004.

i'm a bit of an "ecclectic" personality and it clearly shows in my dialects here and elsewhere.....

LOL! It is what it is.

and it ain't dat serious.

seriously.

4chsmu1.gif

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
LOL! Itz jus' how i posts....and it depends on the situation.....i'm a bit o' a wordsmith so to speak......and it is right in sync with how i speaks in person....it's creative license and outta da box-ness.....

been doin' this since i've been on CF, startin' in 2004.

i'm a bit of an "ecclectic" personality and it clearly shows in my dialects here and elsewhere.....

LOL! It is what it is.

Not sure the term "wordsmith" is the appropriate label, but no use getting too technical, because it most certainly; "is what it is".

You can tell a lot about someone and which words they choose in their communication, so I just thought is was interesting.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Not sure the term "wordsmith" is the appropriate label, but no use getting too technical, because it most certainly; "is what it is".

You can tell a lot about someone and which words they choose in their communication, so I just thought is was interesting.

Thank you for taking such an interest in my expressions in my posts, and offering your feedback of how interesting my posts are.

i always aim to please.

4chsmu1.gif

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Thank you for taking such an interest in my expressions in my posts, and offering your feedback of how interesting my posts are.

i always aim to please.

4chsmu1.gif

As I always say, I am here first and foremost, because of the entertainment provided in observing human behavior.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
As I always say, I am here first and foremost, because of the entertainment provided in observing human behavior.

LOL! And so am i. i find this interest in my outta da box way of posting rather amusing.

As i said, i aim to please. And Thank you for entertaining me as well.

4chsmu1.gif

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I just love you, brinny :partypooper:

Hahahaaaaa!! YLIW!!!!!!!! Sooooo good to see you!!!! Yu gets a big ol' squissssssshy huuuuuuugz!!!!

i wuvs yu toooo!!!!

bighug.gif

Reactions: YESLORDIWILL
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I wuv dat sqwisshy hug... i never saw dat before!

bighug.gif
and a big sqwisshy hug to everyone else, too!
God thinks you're all terrific, and so do I :rolleyes:

Hahahaaaa! Well by golly yu gets TWO of 'em then

bighug.gif
bighug.gif

cancan.gif

Reactions: YESLORDIWILL
Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
In this afternoon's news ...
Texas Prosecutor Announces Committee of Outside Lawyers to Review Sandra Bland Case | NBC

Mathis said the investigation into Bland's death would likely go to the county grand jury sometime in August.

"As long as we have all the investigation complete from the Rangers and the FBI, I don't anticipate why that would not go in August," he said.
"Any federal agency is welcome to come to Waller County," he said. "We want this county to be an open book."

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
In this afternoon's news ...
Texas Prosecutor Announces Committee of Outside Lawyers to Review Sandra Bland Case | NBC

Mathis said the investigation into Bland's death would likely go to the county grand jury sometime in August.

"As long as we have all the investigation complete from the Rangers and the FBI, I don't anticipate why that would not go in August," he said.
"Any federal agency is welcome to come to Waller County," he said. "We want this county to be an open book."

Thank you for the update.

Upvote 0