Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Armed Black Panthers to Texas Cops: ‘We Will Start Creeping Up on You in the Darkness’ | Breitbart

The comments, made by a leader of the Houston-based chapter of the New Black Panther Party, were captured on a short video clip (below) from the scene by the Houston Chronicle.
In the video below, Breitbart Texas recorded several other violent statements towards police. “The revolution is on…"
The Waller County jail is located just over 30 miles from the Chevron station where Goforth was executed. The alleged killer, Shannon Miles, also attended the same university as Sandra Bland. It is possible that her arrest and subsequent suicide could have played a role in Miles’ possible motivation.

This is not going to end well ...

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟173,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Accountable for what? A demonstration over the death of Sandra Bland?
Are you actually trying to justify the actions of a hate group? Why would you even?

Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟173,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The people in question held a demonstration and there were no arrests.
Were they accused of crimes?
They're instigating with that creeping up in darkness talk and revolution mess. The KKK spouts the same kind of crap. The Black Panthers need to be treated exactly the same way the KKK is treated by everyone. I'm a little disturbed by your defense of them. That is what you're doing here, right?

You do realize they're recognized as a hate group?

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,550.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
They're instigating with that creeping up in darkness talk and revolution mess. The KKK spouts the same kind of crap. The Black Panthers need to be treated exactly the same way the KKK is treated by everyone. I'm a little disturbed by your defense of them. That is what you're doing here, right?

You do realize they're recognized as a hate group?
Then you have no evidence that they broke no law in the actions in front of the jail.

What exactly do you want them held accountable for? Harsh language? Hateful rhetoric? means spiritedness?

How shall we hold them accountable?

The KKK is also legally free to demonstrate. Did you know that?

Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟173,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Then you have no evidence that they broke no law in the actions in front of the jail.

What exactly do you want them held accountable for? Harsh language? Hateful rhetoric? means spiritedness?

Keep spinning your wheels. Do you condemn the actions of other groups like WBC and the KKK? If so, why would you come here and be pro-Black Panthers, a known hate-group? This is just like those folks that are all, 'The Klan is allowed to demonstrate and protest places and adopt highways, blah, blah, blah.' Yeah, but nobody that recognizes the hate is trying to defend them unless they're lawyers. Everybody else is condemning the hate group. Why are you defending them?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,550.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Keep spinning your wheels. Do you condemn the actions of other groups like WBC and the KKK? If so, why would you come here and be pro-Black Panthers, a known hate-group? This is just like those folks that are all, 'the Klan is allowed to demonstrate and protest places and adopt highways, blah, blah, blah.' Yeah, but nobody that recognizes the hate is trying to defend them unless they're lawyers. Everybody else is condemning the hate group. Why are you defending them?
Spinning my wheels? You have not answered any of my questions. You do not deserve to hear my opinion.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Red Fox

Dec 14, 2014
✟23,169.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private

I'm curious to know that if the Black Panthers didn't break any laws, then what exactly are they suppose to be held accountable for? Freedom of speech? Freedom of expression? Freedom to assembly? I don't agree with the way they go about expressing themselves or how they exercise their freedom of speech, but unless they have broken any laws, then I would think that their freedom of speech and their expression of their speech would be constitutionally protected, as it is with all the KKK Christians or the Westboro Baptist Church Christians when they go on their own tangents against the people they don't like, and that's probably more often than the Black Panthers.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,550.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I'm curious to know that if the Black Panthers didn't break any laws, then what exactly are they suppose to be held accountable for? Freedom of speech? Freedom of expression? Freedom to assembly? I don't agree with the way they go about expressing themselves or how they exercise their freedom of speech, but unless they have broken any laws, then I would think that their freedom of speech and their expression of their speech would be constitutionally protected, as it is with the KKK Christians or the Westboro Baptist Church Christians when they go on their own tangents against the people they don't like.

Bingo....

Apparently I am being 'held accountable' for not giving a personal opinion of these black panthers.

Reactions: Red Fox
Upvote 0

Red Fox

Dec 14, 2014
✟23,169.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Bingo....

Apparently I am being 'held accountable' for not giving a personal opinion of these black panthers.

I don't like them, but I think I understand the reasons behind why they exist in the first place.

And this is a free country after all or at least that's what many conservative Americans spout about.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I'm curious to know that if the Black Panthers didn't break any laws, then what exactly are they suppose to be held accountable for? Freedom of speech? Freedom of expression? Freedom to assembly? I don't agree with the way they go about expressing themselves or how they exercise their freedom of speech, but unless they have broken any laws, then I would think that their freedom of speech and their expression of their speech would be constitutionally protected, as it is with all the KKK Christians or the Westboro Baptist Church Christians when they go on their own tangents against the people they don't like, and that's probably more often than the Black Panthers.
They should be held accountable in the same way the KKK and WBC are and have been.

It's not complicated.

Reactions: seashale76
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,550.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
They should be held accountable in the same way the KKK and WBC are and have been.

It's not complicated.
I present you with the question. How should they be held accountable, and for what?

Should we make fun of them here, or call them bad names? What?

Reactions: Red Fox
Upvote 0

Red Fox

Dec 14, 2014
✟23,169.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
I present you with the question. How should they be held accountable, and for what?

That's what I want to know instead of the continued rhetoric of how they should be held accountable. Accountable for what? Did they break any laws?

Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married

How is the KKK treated here whenever they make news?

How about the WBC?

Reactions: seashale76
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.