✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
murjahel.. yup .

though some elsewhere are advocating taking up arms ...
lol didn't know you could shoot demons with bullets .. oh wait ..you cant ;)

--------
it amazing me how few see that our death ...is victory in Christ - absolute VICTORY .

Upvote 0

Tenebrae

A follower of The Way
Sep 30, 2005
floating in the ether, never been happier
Visit site
✟33,648.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
He is wrong. In terms of the point he missed it by several miles.

I went through this as a former witch. So many christians wanted to believe that i was capable of human sacrifices and killing babies, they missed the fact that if they couldn't take the time to find out what I believed why would I ever want to listen to anything they had to say about the Christian God.

one man's thoughts ...

Bryan Fischer, host of the talk radio program 'Focal Point' on American Family Radio, links the Oklahoma beheading to the satanic black mass held in OKC ...

RWW News: Bryan Fischer Links Oklahoma Beheading To Satanic 'Black Mass' - YouTube

Upvote 0

Tenebrae

A follower of The Way
Sep 30, 2005
Visit site
✟33,648.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Problem is when Christians run off half tilted with incorrect information, they do more damage to the cause of Christ than any help they may render.

This is a spiritual war... we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against spiritual powers... so to give one a foothold, to open the door to one evil spirit is to give a door to all...

the evil spirits of Islam, are linked to the evil spirits of Satanism... they have the same boss... they are at war with all Christians...

Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟439,510.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Problem is when Christians run off half tilted with incorrect information, they do more damage to the cause of Christ than any help they may render.

This is a spiritual war... we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against spiritual powers... so to give one a foothold, to open the door to one evil spirit is to give a door to all...

the evil spirits of Islam, are linked to the evil spirits of Satanism... they have the same boss... they are at war with all Christians...

Could be a problem, I suppose ...
but I don't see any Christians doing that here.

You might disagree with me, Tenebrae, and I have no problem with that. I respect your opinions; it's understandable to me that some of us here will have differences of opinion. But as OP of this thread I am also going to ask that you, and all others here, please refrain from personally insulting one another publicly in this thread. Let's keep the discussion peaceable, for the glory of God. :)

Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟439,510.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Imho, he missed it by a country mile.

The little meeting of 88, had to do with Satanism, the beheading was because of Islamic beliefs.

Btw _ the meeting was much ado about nuttin.

Regarding your "Btw":

I believe that was largely because many Christians prayed ... and some, for weeks ...
before the black mass event occurred.

"The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."
(James 5:16)

:)

Upvote 0

murjahel

Senior Veteran
Oct 31, 2005
✟29,367.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
murjahel.. yup .

though some elsewhere are advocating taking up arms ...
lol didn't know you could shoot demons with bullets .. oh wait ..you cant ;)

--------
it amazing me how few see that our death ...is victory in Christ - absolute VICTORY .

Yes... Even if we die as some other martyrs have, we have Jesus and are home in heaven...

If you look at the situation in Iraq, where towns containing many Christians were, we see that most refused to 'convert or be killed' and they were beheaded by the terrorists. Some fled when they realized that, some were caught, and in fact, there are few Christians left in the nation.

The person in OK city was shot, but only done since it was the only way to stop that person from continuing his rampage. Even then, it was not a 'kill shot', but he is recovering, unlike several of the his victims. Yes, Christians may ask some questions, we are a bit cautious. Yet, if you notice in my post, I advocated the same two weapons that the Bible does, prayer and the Word. Believe me, those weapons scare the devils, whom we are truly at war with. The unclean spirits can be resisted, and the devils flee. Their human cohorts may continue on their rampages, and authorities will deal with them, but as with the one in OK City, he is still alive, will face trial, and months of trying to justify his crime... and we Christians sit and watch it on television... oooo, how scared he must be! (sad LOL)

Their human cohorts may kill many Christians, they already have killed many. Some Christians are praying, police departments and military are hopefully being cautious and observant... We need not storm cities, behead children, kidnap their wives, slaughter all who do not denounce their devil god... No, they hate us though, because we pray, and quote the Words of our God.

As in the first centuries, the crosses (like Peter), the beheadings then (like Paul), the burnings at a stake (St Joan of Arc), the lions and gladiators in the Coliseum where many countless Christians died, were examples of how the devil 'inspired' many to kill those who love Jesus.

Most Christians were mild, loving, wonderful saints, who laid down their lives, because unclean demons were inspiring their human cohorts to kill everyone who would not denounce Jesus.

I already have in admiration many Christians who in the last several months have in a very Christian way laid down their lives for Jesus, and refused to denounce Jesus even at the threat of death.

Since one of our weapons is 'prayer', I call for Christians to pray for those who are in harms' way.

Three days before the beheadings in OK City, one high ranking imam called for "lone wolf' people to begin beheadings in this country of ours. The event three days later was in response to that, and the devil has control of far more than that one man.

So, we need to be in prayer. The devils hate calls to prayer, for ... well, we Christians understand that prayer is a weapon the demons fear.

And yes, our deaths if we die as victims of those devil worshippers, only send us home to heaven... and that won't shut up our prayers even then...

Revelation 6:9-11 (ESV)
9 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne.
10 They cried out with a loud voice, “O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before you will judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?”
11 Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brothers should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟439,510.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Note:​

For those that might be wondering why 'beheading' is being discussed in this thread on the black mass ...
I'm reposting this video that I posted yesterday.

This man (Bryan Fischer, host of the talk radio program 'Focal Point' on American Family Radio)
sees a possible spiritual connection between the two events ...

RWW News: Bryan Fischer Links Oklahoma Beheading To Satanic 'Black Mass' - YouTube

Upvote 0

Tenebrae

A follower of The Way
Sep 30, 2005
Visit site
✟33,648.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Last time i looked disagreeing with someone is not the same as insulting them. If you wish to keep peace on this thread, and state who is personally insulting who, specific examples thankyou

s
Could be a problem, I suppose ...
but I don't see any Christians doing that here.

A novel idea I realise, however christianity is exponetially larger than the SFPC sub forum on christian forums. Just because its not happening on this thread, doesnt mean it doesnt happen with alarming frequency. Or perhaps you think its acceptable for a christian to scream abuse at a non christian for not agreeing with them

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes... Even if we die as some other martyrs have, we have Jesus and are home in heaven...

If you look at the situation in Iraq, where towns containing many Christians were, we see that most refused to 'convert or be killed' and they were beheaded by the terrorists. Some fled when they realized that, some were caught, and in fact, there are few Christians left in the nation.

The person in OK city was shot, but only done since it was the only way to stop that person from continuing his rampage. Even then, it was not a 'kill shot', but he is recovering, unlike several of the his victims. Yes, Christians may ask some questions, we are a bit cautious. Yet, if you notice in my post, I advocated the same two weapons that the Bible does, prayer and the Word. Believe me, those weapons scare the devils, whom we are truly at war with. The unclean spirits can be resisted, and the devils flee. Their human cohorts may continue on their rampages, and authorities will deal with them, but as with the one in OK City, he is still alive, will face trial, and months of trying to justify his crime... and we Christians sit and watch it on television... oooo, how scared he must be! (sad LOL)

Their human cohorts may kill many Christians, they already have killed many. Some Christians are praying, police departments and military are hopefully being cautious and observant... We need not storm cities, behead children, kidnap their wives, slaughter all who do not denounce their devil god... No, they hate us though, because we pray, and quote the Words of our God.

As in the first centuries, the crosses (like Peter), the beheadings then (like Paul), the burnings at a stake (St Joan of Arc), the lions and gladiators in the Coliseum where many countless Christians died, were examples of how the devil 'inspired' many to kill those who love Jesus.

Most Christians were mild, loving, wonderful saints, who laid down their lives, because unclean demons were inspiring their human cohorts to kill everyone who would not denounce Jesus.

I already have in admiration many Christians who in the last several months have in a very Christian way laid down their lives for Jesus, and refused to denounce Jesus even at the threat of death.

Since one of our weapons is 'prayer', I call for Christians to pray for those who are in harms' way.

Three days before the beheadings in OK City, one high ranking imam called for "lone wolf' people to begin beheadings in this country of ours. The event three days later was in response to that, and the devil has control of far more than that one man.

So, we need to be in prayer. The devils hate calls to prayer, for ... well, we Christians understand that prayer is a weapon the demons fear.

And yes, our deaths if we die as victims of those devil worshippers, only send us home to heaven... and that won't shut up our prayers even then...

Revelation 6:9-11 (ESV)
9 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne.
10 They cried out with a loud voice, “O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before you will judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?”
11 Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brothers should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.
they who have stood fast in faith even unto death in the war for souls have honoured God and shall receive everlasting admiration..
to add to our present admiration.
martydom is ,to my understanding,possibly the greatest form of spiritual warfare there is.
because the devil inspired .do their worst and murder the saints ..But then their blood cries out as a testimony against the oppressors and the Spirit of God responds to the shed blood of the innocent.(let those who comprehend this,comprehend it) and unable to do more past the first death the enemy has utterly defeated itself for then comes resurrection.

the greatest revivals of people groups and nations turning to the hope in the lord jesus have been preceded by the sowing of the gospel in both the preaching of it and the sowing of it by the shedding of innocent blood(innocent by virtue of the cleansing blood of the lamb of God)

having said that.. dont be mistaken..i am not one rushing to be martyred ,i ,without the power of God would ,i think ,be the one running for the hills..lol.
get real,the concepts rich sounding but the reality scares me heaps.
though i am confident in this- my Lord Jesus will anoint me with enablement to walk where he leads..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟439,510.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Father Jonathan Morris, Fox News Religion Contributor ...

I think Fr. Morris raises an interesting question:

Is it 'freedom of speech' ...
or is it 'inciting violence' (in this case, promoting anger & hatred within a community) ...
'in the name of free speech'?

Fox's Jonathan Morris on OK City Satanic black mass - YouTube

Upvote 0
T

ToBeBlessed

This too from Time magazine. It's a photo of the satanists statue. Is this all a wierd coincidence?

satan-monument.jpg

Satanists Unveil Statue for Oklahoma Capitol

Reactions: mourningdove~
Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟439,510.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This too from Time magazine. It's a photo of the satanists statue. Is this all a wierd coincidence?

satan-monument.jpg

Satanists Unveil Statue for Oklahoma Capitol

Thanks for the article.
Could be 'a weird coincidence', and then maybe not?

From the article, I found this thought to be particularly disturbing:

"In addition to representing the Satanic religion, the monument “will also have a functional purpose as a chair where people of all ages may sit on the lap of Satan for inspiration and contemplation,” said Satanic Temple spokesperson Lucien Greaves."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PersephonesTear

Jul 14, 2013
✟9,344.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

Father Jonathan Morris, Fox News Religion Contributor ...

I think Fr. Morris raises an interesting question:

Is it 'freedom of speech' ...
or is it 'inciting violence' (in this case, promoting anger & hatred within a community) ...
'in the name of free speech'?

Fox's Jonathan Morris on OK City Satanic black mass - YouTube

I would disagree with him on this point.

As soon as we start telling Satanists that they are not allowed to speak openly about their "religion" on the grounds that it is inciting violence by promoting anger within a community, then we open ourselves up to have pastors censured for controversial preaching that likewise creates anger and hatred within a community. Example: How many times has a pastor been accused of hate speech for preaching about homosexuality?

There are definitely ways to combat this Satanic nonsense, but arguing or promoting a view that suggests some people in our society have less right to speak openly because their opinions happen to suck is not it. We are subject to the same criticism that we dish out.

Upvote 0
T

ToBeBlessed

Thanks for the article.
Could be 'a weird coincidence', and then maybe not?

From the article, I found this thought to be particularly disturbing:

"In addition to representing the Satanic religion, the monument “will also have a functional purpose as a chair where people of all ages may sit on the lap of Satan for inspiration and contemplation,” said Satanic Temple spokesperson Lucien Greaves."

Isn't that digusting. It's like Santa Claus or something. Uggh

Upvote 0

vespasia

Franciscan.
Site Supporter
Oct 15, 2004
Back
✟51,460.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
I think I may now be inclinded to dig just a bit deeper into Mas. Mesner.

Anyone who gets described by some of the sane folk at CoS as being 'too clever for their own good' is worth keeping an eye on. Okay this may simply be down to the kind of political schizms typical of american atheistic and agnostic forms of satanism throw up on a regular basis but he knows how to play the press and they let him. Tends to cause folk in the UK with a similar mindset to go out and make tea and sit down to watch till the sabre rattling finally dies down.

Any LHP idealogical model that has been launched from a mix of Might is Right [Redbeard the pirate - an argument in favour of social darwinism] and romantic notions from Miltons Paradise Lost will have appeal to older disaffected church kids like nothing else. I will give him this - he is certainly far smarter than Chris Bray of ToS as he lets Christians do the leg work in gaining his group worldwide publicity.

*no suitable smilie*

Upvote 0
T

ToBeBlessed

satanist in OKC Ten Commandments incident taken to mental health facility ...

'Satanist' claims he destroyed Ten Commandments statue in Oklahoma | US news | theguardian.com

I noticed this:

"“He claimed he got out of his car, urinated on the monument, and then ran over it and destroyed it,” said secret service agent David Allison in Oklahoma City. “He said Satan told him to do it, and that he was a satanist.”

Seems like it was somewhat premeditated in that he stop the car, urinated, then got back into his car and ran over the 10 commandments monument.

Going to read the article again later and see what else I can find out. I'd particularly like to know if he was Scitzophrenic and/or a satan worshiper.

Upvote 0