1. New: Christian Forums Staff Recruit Video.- It's that time of year again. We are having our annual Staff Recruit Drive. Simply ask any staffer to help you apply and enjoy the video...
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
  • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
  • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
  • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bipolar Disorder

Discussion in 'Bipolar Disorder' started by HolySpiritWarrior, Jul 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laurel Crowned

Laurel Crowned Veteran

Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Christian

Hey Carl,

How's your brother doing these days?

LC

2. Carl Carlson

Carl Carlson New Member

Faith:
    Christian
    I haven't heard anything. I have been out of town visiting my 89-year-old grandmother who just had surgery to remove colon cancer. She was up and walking around 3 days after the surgery! She is an amazing woman and an answer to a lot of prayers. It's awesome to see prayer working in peoples lives physically and spiritually. I pray that awesome things will also happen for my brother. He's been away for a while. My mother says that he has a job again, which is good if its true. I will continue to pray for him and I again thank you for your prayers!

May God bless you beyond human understanding.

3. Laurel Crowned

Laurel Crowned Veteran

Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Christian
    Hey Carl,

Sorry it's taken me so long to respond to this post. Thank God your granny is such a resilient woman! Sounds like your family has been going through a lot lately. My prayers continue to go out for them and for you. Grace and peace in the face of trials and testing. May you seen the face and hand of God...:)

IJN,
    LC :prayer:

4. Carl Carlson

Carl Carlson New Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Again, thank you for your prayers, LC! I greatly appreciate them. May God bless you richly on earth and in heaven. May God show you His path and guide you in your steps. Praise the Lord! Amen!

May God be with you,
    Carl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.