Senior Contributor
Dec 24, 2009
Rain Land
✟33,236.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I've always found the American Big Brother a whole lot more entertaining than the British one.

Wouldn't say it was a liked show, more one that sucks me in at silly o' clock in the morning. It's like people watching but from the comfort of your own home and with people who don't live next door.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟278,993.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Personally I think all of those shows border on sating voyeuristic fetishism and are devoid of any genuine worth to society. What is the draw to watch these shows?
To each their own I guess. IMO It's a way to see how people act under pressure, their ability to strategize in game play, etc etc.

Anyway, it should be a good season. They've already announced the houseguests and also there will be a few duos from past seasons joining the house. Im crossing my fingers that my favorites will be in again. :D

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟278,993.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I don't know where they get some of the kooky characters from:D I think I just might watch the premier after all!
haha yeah I know what you mean. Sometimes I think they specfically look for the most annoying people ever just to put them on the show.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums