Biblebanz Is The only Christian Game On Kickstarter

Jan 22, 2013
✟15,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello, there is a new Christian game that needs funded on Kickstarter.com. You can now help get this game to the public by pledging any amount. It is the only Christian game on kickstarter. There is only 28 day left to get it funded. I hope you will help be part of bringing a good Christian game to life. It is fun to play.
I cant post a link because im new on here but you can go to kickstarter.com and in the search box type in biblebanz and it will come up.

Please help and tell your friends.
I took a prototype of this game to Church one Sunday, and the kids loved it! I volunteer one Sunday a month to teach children's church and we used this for one of our activities. One child who hardly knew anything about the Bible began to learn from the other kids and the questions that were asked. They also got to use their Bibles if they wanted to, to find answers. We had a fun time. And now you can be apart of bringing this game to families and churches all across the world.
This game is a game for the whole family for ages 6 and up. It is for 2 to 6 players. The Biblebanz Game Cards features things found in the Bible. Examples are: animals, food, people and bible objects. Examples are: Jesus, Noah, Ark, Fig tree, apple, church and so forth. The cards are simple enough for the whole family to join in on the fun. Each round only lasts one minute. At the start of the round you have to start the sand timer. As the time runs out, the player whose turn it is must ask yes or no questions to figure out what his card is. This will help to increase your Bible knowledge and Bible vocabulary. It's very entertaining to say the least. You can also view a video on youtube if you search biblebanz on it. Please help me as the Lord directs you.