Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I was just reading a local paper online and it said in Fort Mill that on an interstate there were two electronic road signs usually telling about work ahead said "Zombies Ahead" and "Look Out for Hunters" and the other said "Be Alert for Tanks". lol They don't know if it was tampered with on sight, or if someone hacked into it. Funniest thing I've seen this morning. :D What road signs have y'all seen that you thought were funny or ironic where they were at?

Amber.ly

Predictably eccentric and honestly hypocritical
Mar 1, 2010
Gone- PM if you need me
✟22,486.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This isn't a road sign but ah well.
So when I first moved to Lousisana, I went to this place:

Bayou Pierre Alligator Park - Natchitoches, Louisiana

And while there, I was highly amused at a sign that looked very similar to this:
funny-pictures-those-who-throw-objects-at-the-crocodiles-will-be-asked-to-retrieve-them.png

Upvote 0

Scottish Knight

Veteran
Feb 17, 2010
Scotland
✟10,580.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I was just reading a local paper online and it said in Fort Mill that on an interstate there were two electronic road signs usually telling about work ahead said "Zombies Ahead" and "Look Out for Hunters" and the other said "Be Alert for Tanks". lol They don't know if it was tampered with on sight, or if someone hacked into it. Funniest thing I've seen this morning. :D What road signs have y'all seen that you thought were funny or ironic where they were at?

kawaii.gif
, that's brilliant - very amusing!

Upvote 0

Qyöt27

AMV Editor At Large
Apr 2, 2004
St. Petersburg, Florida
✟81,859.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The zombie thing either recurs, or that's an old article. I remember hearing about that a couple or three years ago.

Anyway, there was a Isuzu dealership not that far from my house (I'm not sure if it's still there, or changed branding to another company). One of their marquees actually read '30 Loaded Hombres'. I have to think that whoever came up with that was fully aware of how it sounded.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums