Jan 31, 2005
✟68,185.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I communicated with Paul via private message on Wednesday, and he told me he'd be off the forum for at least four days. I'm not sure how much I can say publicly about the specifics, but there were no real life difficulties mentioned as part of the reason for his absence. Based on what he told me, he could be back on the forum as soon as tomorrow or the day following, if my math is correct.

I'm sure he'll be glad to see this thread with so many people missing him. He's definitely become a very important part of our community in a relatively short period of time.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,380.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It will be good to have him back. And now we know why Michie visits us, to read BCP's posts. And here I thought she came to TLT to read mine. She burst that bubble.
Lol! I read yours too. But Paul is quirky and I have seen him evolve and reach out. I like that. He is interesting in his way. :) Glad to hear of his return .

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟570,023.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I communicated with Paul via private message on Wednesday, and he told me he'd be off the forum for at least four days. I'm not sure how much I can say publicly about the specifics, but there were no real life difficulties mentioned as part of the reason for his absence. Based on what he told me, he could be back on the forum as soon as tomorrow or the day following, if my math is correct.

I'm sure he'll be glad to see this thread with so many people missing him. He's definitely become a very important part of our community in a relatively short period of time.

I recently took a little vacation from the forums too, but Bettercallpaul is legendary in my opinion. What a good asset to the forum he is. :oldthumbsup:

He's got "it" as they say here in California.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Martinius

Catholic disciple of Jesus
Jul 2, 2010
The woods and lakes of the Great North
✟60,225.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm puzzled.

If Paul is so universally liked,

how come he needed to find a 'safe haven'?
BCP can be blunt and direct at times, which on some other forums had been an issue. The sparks flew and some of his posts were reported. Around here he is a mainstay and he helped resurrect TLT to make it the active forum it is today.

But we best temper our praise lest his ego gets inflated. Humility is a virtue.

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Where is he..? His name is still in purple...
if his name is in purple it means that he's on "time out".
I know what that's like.
so if anyone has another means of contacting him,
i would urge that they do so, for the sake of friendship.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican

and everyone will be delighted to see him back!
if you have a chance, it might be good to try another PM
to let him know that he is missed around here.
He's a nice guy, and a great asset to CF.

Upvote 0

Tallguy88

We shall see the King when he comes!
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2009
Parts Unknown
✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
ADMIN HAT

Pauls extended absence was by his request. He can contact us if he would like to return someday. Further speculation is not helpful so I've closed the thread. I know of no way to contact him other than to simply wait and see if he decides to contact us.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.