"Behold, I COME QUICKLY"! (Revelations 3:11, 22:7,12,20)

Someone had commented: "Revelations is ridiculous! "Behold I come quickly"? More than 1900 years is NOT QUICK, and 'jesus' has not yet returned."

And i responded:

The multitudes of worldly and/or religious ones mime, "with GOD a thousand years is as a day, and a day is as a thousand years"....... Yet The Messiah was speaking to His brethren, not Our FATHER and GOD, when He testified "Behold I Come Quickly"! (II Peter 3:8, Revelations 3:11, 22:7,12,20)

And The Messiah DID "Come Again" and "QUICKLY" just as He prophesied, when the earthly, natural, temporal temple realm centered in old jerusalem was destroyed, and that which was "decaying and waxing old" DID "vanish away! (Hebrews 8:13)

And it seems that one day soon someone will appear on the scene, whom those of this evil world and/or religion's way will declare to be "jesus christ".......(John 8:44; 7:7, James 1:27; 4:4)

Yet the "imag"ined "jesus christ" IS ANTI-messiah! AS IS ALL that is of this evil world and/or religion's way....... (I John 2:18, John 7:7, I John 5:19; 2:15-17, James 1:27; 4:4)

http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogspot.com/2014/10/love-not-world.html

Thankfully Immanuel (Joshua was The Messiah's GOD given birth name in modern english) The Messiah.......

http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogspot.com/2011/08/name-of-messiah.html

Thankfully! Immanuel(Our FATHER and GOD{HE WHO IS SPIRIT} with us In The Messiah) DID "Come Again" and "QUICKLY", just as He and other witnesses had prophesied.

And as The Messiah had testified, so it was....... "There were some standing here !NOW! WHO WILL NOT TASTE OF DEATH, until they (SOME OF THOSE THE MESSIAH WAS SPEAKING TOO) had seen The Kingdom of Our FATHER and GOD Come with Power!" (Mark 9:1)

And The Messiah bore witness of His "Coming Again" and "Quickly" when He stood before the "high priest" and testified, "You will see The Son of man sitting on the Right Hand of Power, and coming in the clouds of Heaven"! (Matthew 26:64b)

And James testified, "Therefore be patient brethren, until The Lord's return! Behold, how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, waiting patiently for it until it receives the early and latter rain. You also be patient. Establish your hearts, for The COMING of The Lord IS AT HAND." (James 4:7-8)

John testified, "Little children, it is the last time! And as you have heard that anti-messiah shall come, even now are there many anti-messiahs, whereby we know that it is the last time(not the end of the world but the end of the old covenant age)"! (I John 2:18)

"And now little children, abide in Him(The Messiah), so that when He shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before Him at His coming"! (I John 2:28)

Paul testified, "YET A LITTLE WHILE! And He (The Messiah) that shall come will come, and will not tarry." (Hebrews 10:37)

And The Messiah DID "Come Again" and "QUICKLY"! (Revelations 3:11, 22:7,12,20)

And Paul testified, "I am in a strait between the two, for I have a desire to depart, and to be with The Messiah, which is far better. Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for all of you. And having that confidence, I know that I shall abide and continue with you all for your furtherance and joy of Faith." (Philippians 1:23-25)

For Paul testified, "WE WHICH ARE ALIVE and remain SHALL BE CAUGHT UP together with them (those son's of GOD who had risen from the dead) in the clouds to meet The Messiah in the air, and so shall WE ever be with The Messiah." (I Thessalonians 4:17-18)

And again Paul testified, "I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion. And GOD WILL DELIVER ME FROM EVERY EVIL WORK, AND WILL PRESERVE ME UNTO HIS HEAVENLY KINGDOM, to WHOM be GLORY for ever and ever.. Amen (It is so, let it be so)!" (II Timothy 4:17-18)

Such testimony is indicative of Paul yet being alive and taken up "in the clouds to meet The Messiah in the air" when The Messiah DID "Come Again" and "QUICKLY" just as He had prophesied! For at that time of "The END" of the old covenant age "The Messiah DID Come Again in the clouds" when that which was "decaying and waxing old" DID "vanish away" with the destruction of the natural, earthly, temporal temple realm centered in old jerusalem! (Revelations 3:11, Matthew 24:3-14, I Thessalonians 4:18, Hebrew 8:13)

"The second death has no power over those who were taken Home in that First Resurrection", when The Messiah DID "Come Again" and "QUICKLY", just as He prophesied! (Revelations 21:6; 3:11)

And prior to that time of "The END" of the old covenant age, Paul had testified that believers were "translated into The Kingdom of GOD's Dear Son"! (Colossians 1:13)

http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogspot.com/2014/10/and-then-end-will-come-matthew-2414.html

And at that time of "the END" of the old covenant age, "The Messiah delivered up The Kingdom unto Our FATHER and GOD and subjected Himself unto HIM, so that Our FATHER and GOD could once again be ALL IN ALL", just as Paul had prophesied in I Corinthians 15:24!

The Kingdom of Our FATHER and GOD IN Heaven WAS, IS, and ALWAYS WILL BE.......

ALL Thanks And Praise Be Unto Our FATHER and GOD! (John 20:17)

The Messiah had testified, "Behold, I COME QUICKLY! Hold fast that which YOU have, that no man take YOUR crown"! (Revelations 3:11)

"Behold, I COME QUICKLY! Blessed is he that keeps the sayings of the prophecy of this book." (Revelations 22:7)

Behold, I COME QUICKLY! And My reward is with Me, to give every man according as his work shall be." (Revelations 22:12)

And once again:

James testified, "Therefore be patient brethren, until The Lord's return! Behold, how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, waiting patiently for it until it receives the early and latter rain. You also be patient. Establish your hearts, for The COMING of The Lord IS AT HAND"! (James 4:7-8)

And Paul testified, "YET A LITTLE WHILE! And He that shall come will come, and will not tarry"! (Hebrews 10:37)

And the apostle John testified, "He Who testifies concerning these things said to me, "surely I COME QUICKLY"! Amen(It is so, let it be so). Even so, Come Messiah Immanuel (Joshua was His GOD given birth name in today's english)"! (Revelations 22:20)

And The Messiah DID, "COME QUICKLY"! (Revelations 3:11)

The Messiah came at "The END" of the old covenant age when the earthly, natural, temporal temple realm centered in old jerusalem was destroyed!

That which was "decaying and waxing old" DID "vanish away"! (Hebrews 8:13)

So it is that today The Faithful desire to be taken Home, for a "place has been prepared for them"! (John 14:1-4)

And soon, and very soon, when we receive that final breath(spirit, air) we WILL be taken Home! Home at last!

Till then The Faithful have A Lively, Living Hope Of Heaven, as we await our final transformation, "corruptible to incorruptible" indeed and TRUTH....... For we have REALized that "THY Kingdom(of Our FATHER and GOD in Heaven)" HAS "Come"! (Colossians 1:5, I Corinthians 15:51-53)

http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-new-covenant-and-new-covenant-jew.html

And because Hope is Alive! The brethren of The Messiah receive the strength and courage needed to take heed unto The Call of The Only True GOD to:

"Come out of her, MY people"! (Revelations 18:4)

The Faithful "sons of Our FATHER and GOD" and brethren of The Messiah, seek and desire to "Come Out" of all that which is of this evil world! And especially religion's way(except James 1:27), for religion but carries on the legacy of the pharisee's! (John 3:3,7, I Peter 1:23, John 7:7; 12:25, I John 3:1-2; 5:19)

There IS Only One "Pure Religion and Undefiled"! (James 1:27)

http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogspot.com/2008/10/pure-and-undefiled-religion.html

Not a system! But the Active Faith of those who have been "Born Again"! Those "sons of Our FATHER and GOD" who have their portion !NOW! in "HIS Family, "of WHOM the whole Family in Heaven and ON EARTH is named"....... (James 2:14-26, John 3:3,7, I Peter 1:23, I John 3:1-2, Philippians 2:15, Ephesians 3:15)

"A Household of Faith" indeed and TRUTH....... (Galatians 6:10, Ephesians 2:19)

Simply, ALL other religion IS "IMPURE and DEFILED"!

For history has revealed, and yet reveals, that multiplied billions have been killed and enslaved (in physical chains at times, yet primarily in the chains of strong delusion that are the commandments and doctrines of men) in the name of the god of this or that religion!

Proving the fruit of death is bore of religion's way,
Because life is but a pawn in the wicked game they play!

Cont @ http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogspot.com/2011/06/i-come-quickly.html

Last edited:
The Messiah came "in the clouds" during that time, in time, when the old covenant DID "decay, wax old, and vanish away" when the earthly, natural, temporal temple realm centered in old jerusalem was destroyed.

The NEW Covenant WAS, IS and ALWAYS WILL BE SPIRIT and TRUTH!

Yet soon and very soon The Messiah will appear on earth, and He will overcome those who are of this evil world and/or religions's way, and judgment day will be!

However, first the anti-messiah will appear and the whole world will pay homage unto the "imag"ined "jesus christ"!

Hope IS there would be those who would "see and hear"!

Upvote 0

Berean777

Servant of Christ Jesus. Stellar Son.
Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Messiah came "in the clouds" during that time, in time, when the old covenant DID "decay, wax old, and vanish away" when the earthly, natural, temporal temple realm centered in old jerusalem was destroyed.

The NEW Covenant WAS, IS and ALWAYS WILL BE SPIRIT and TRUTH!

Yet soon and very soon The Messiah will appear on earth, and He will overcome those who are of this evil world and/or religions's way, and judgment day will be!

However, first the anti-messiah will appear and the whole world will pay homage unto the "imag"ined "jesus christ"!

Hope IS there would be those who would "see and hear"!

The Old Testament and the 24 heavenly kingly judgers who sit on the right and left of E-Shoe M-She-KHA in his Father's house have never taught two comings of Messiah.
In fact the New Covenant believers taught that we can only see E-Shoe M-She-KHA once we die and then come before him (King of kings) and his jury (24 kingly judgers = white angelic cloud) to recieve the reward for the works done in the body.

The only one that is coming to earth is Lucifer aka Satan (Isaiah 14) who is the symbol of the Assyrian, who is the seventh resurrected king of the first beast of Revelation of John that was destroyed back in 70AD.

As you mentioned in your previous post the Pharisaical religious system persecuted the 1st century church, so to stop the disciples from preaching about the messiah. In the new covenant age we carry the testimony of messiah and we preach it in all the world then the end will come. For the last 2000 years all faithful have migrated from this mortal life to the eternal life with M-She-KHA.

Humanity is being invited through death and onto resurrection without tasting death, to the heavenly Father's house, the place where the elder heavenly Judge Abraham wanted to always be in God's presence and dwelling place.

No Messiah coming to earth except Satana.

We have the Holy Ghost and messiah said that if he didn't go then the Holy Ghost cannot come. So you cannot have the Holy Ghost and messiah both on earth, it is not what messiah said.

Friend the highway must be built and the first who heard the gospel must be the last to come and they must come as the 11th hour workmen, through faith and the sacrifice on the Ski-PA (cross).

Same like the 1st century the final hour is the 11th hour rally behind Jewish people who turn to Christ in the final hour before satan comes. The disciples knew this and they wanted to setup the highway for the blessings from God when Saint Peter preached to the church in Babylon. The key is the handy work of God who are the Men of Nineveh who messiah pointed to. Disciples knew to follow God's Old Testament formulae to save all their peoples, but that was not so until the gospel was preached in all the world. In their time, they thought they were all the world and never anticipated that the world will grow to what it has become today.

God's formulae for saving the remnant of the Jewish peoples is as follows:

Isaiah 19:23-25
In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria,
and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria,
and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.
In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria,
even a blessing in the midst of the land:
Whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying,
Blessed be Egypt my people,
and Assyria the work of my hands,
and Israel mine inheritance.

Initially Saint Peter would not even preach to the Gentiles who were a symbol of Egypt (idolatry) and his first point of preaching was the Assyrians.

This I believe must be the formulae for the third player Israel to come as the 11th hour workmen.

Ala Ga-Ba-Ra Rou-KHA Bre-KHA et Ma-run E-Shoe M-She-KHA

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ThatTrueLight

John 1:9
Feb 12, 2015
✟2,579.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If CHRIST came then the resurrection also came, and you're not even considered Christian in this forum. These are fundamental beliefs of the Christian faith and without the coming of Christ and the resurrection being in the future, there is no hope, there is no Christian Faith.

Reactions: Douggg
Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi all,

I believe that 'quickly' is the correct translation of the original intent of the manuscript. 'Soon' tends to make us think that it should have happened already. Quickly allows that it may not be soon, but when he comes it will be quick. In a moment Jesus will appear and take all of God's children to be with him and then God's wrath will be released against all those remaining. I am assured that it will be quick.

God bless you.
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

Berean777

Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello to you friend

Scripture talks about the appearing of the Lord when a person departs from this life. Saint Stephan in the acts of the apostles beheld the Lord's appearing and so did Saint Laul in his testimony.
This appearing should not be confused with the brilliant coming of the Lord when he sounds the seventh trumpet. This would signal the end of the world. The seventh trumpet is sounded by Christ shortly after the day of the Lord which is a day of vengeance. If the God did not cut those days short even the remaining elect would perish.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello to you friend

Scripture talks about the appearing of the Lord when a person departs from this life. Saint Stephan in the acts of the apostles beheld the Lord's appearing and so did Saint Laul in his testimony.
This appearing should not be confused with the brilliant coming of the Lord when he sounds the seventh trumpet. This would signal the end of the world. The seventh trumpet is sounded by Christ shortly after the day of the Lord which is a day of vengeance. If the God did not cut those days short even the remaining elect would perish.

Hi berean,

Well, that's certainly one way to look at it. However, the testimony of Stephen is that he saw the Lord sitting at the right hand of the throne of his Father. He was neither departed from this world when he saw that vision nor does he describe that the Lord 'came'. So, while you are welcome to your understanding of these words of our Lord and what they actually intended to convey to us, I'm not really in agreement.

God bless you.
In Christ, Ted

Upvote 0

Berean777

Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi berean,

Well, that's certainly one way to look at it. However, the testimony of Stephen is that he saw the Lord sitting at the right hand of the throne of his Father. He was neither departed from this world when he saw that vision nor does he describe that the Lord 'came'. So, while you are welcome to your understanding of these words of our Lord and what they actually intended to convey to us, I'm not really in agreement.

God bless you.
In Christ, Ted

Thanks Ted

What Saint Stephan witnessed no one else around could. The acts of the apostle being a sequential events oriented book is chronologically referenced to the angel who spoke to the men of Galilee telling them when Christ ascended into the clouds of heaven that they will see him come in like manner.

What I am pointing out is that Saint Stephan was one of those men and the clouds and heaven that they witnessed together and what Saint Stephan witnessed later on, is the third heaven. The clouds being the symbol of the angelic hosts and so it appears from these chronological events that Jesus did come for Saint Stephan in which he says receive my spirit.

If we look at scripture we note that there is the appearing of the Lord which the disciples look forward to after their departure and there is the day of the lord that no one looks forward to because it is a day of vengeance. These two see, to be contrasted that the appearing of the Lord is synonymous with the thief (death) coming on a day and hour when one least expects it as Saint Paul writes I have fought a good fight now I look forward to the Lord's appearing. Whilst on the flip side the day of the Lord is something that the Old Testament prophets say that you shouldn't wish for.

The question is, is Jesus coming secretly for every departed soul with his angelic hosts.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
So here we have men teaching that Christ came, the resurrection is past.
Please address the following testimonies:

And as The Messiah had testified, so it was....... "There were some standing here !NOW! WHO WILL NOT TASTE OF DEATH, until they (SOME OF THOSE THE MESSIAH WAS SPEAKING TOO) had seen The Kingdom of Our FATHER and GOD Come with Power!" (Mark 9:1)

And The Messiah bore witness of His "Coming Again" and "Quickly" when He stood before the "high priest" and testified, "You will see The Son of man sitting on the Right Hand of Power, and coming in the clouds of Heaven"! (Matthew 26:64b)

And James testified, "Therefore be patient brethren, until The Lord's return! Behold, how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, waiting patiently for it until it receives the early and latter rain. You also be patient. Establish your hearts, for The COMING of The Lord IS AT HAND." (James 4:7-8)

John testified, "Little children, it is the last time! And as you have heard that anti-messiah shall come, even now are there many anti-messiahs, whereby we know that it is the last time(not the end of the world but the end of the old covenant age)"! (I John 2:18)

"And now little children, abide in Him(The Messiah), so that when He shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before Him at His coming"! (I John 2:28)

Paul testified, "YET A LITTLE WHILE! And He (The Messiah) that shall come will come, and will not tarry." (Hebrews 10:37)

And Paul testified, "I am in a strait between the two, for I have a desire to depart, and to be with The Messiah, which is far better. Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for all of you. And having that confidence, I know that I shall abide and continue with you all for your furtherance and joy of Faith." (Philippians 1:23-25)

For Paul testified, "WE WHICH ARE ALIVE and remain SHALL BE CAUGHT UP together with them (those son's of GOD who had risen from the dead) in the clouds to meet The Messiah in the air, and so shall WE ever be with The Messiah." (I Thessalonians 4:17-18)

And again Paul testified, "I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion. And GOD WILL DELIVER ME FROM EVERY EVIL WORK, AND WILL PRESERVE ME UNTO HIS HEAVENLY KINGDOM, to WHOM be GLORY for ever and ever.. Amen (It is so, let it be so)!" (II Timothy 4:17-18)

Such testimony is indicative of Paul yet being alive and taken up "in the clouds to meet The Messiah in the air" when The Messiah DID "Come Again" and "QUICKLY" just as He had prophesied! For at that time of "The END" of the old covenant age "The Messiah DID Come Again in the clouds" when that which was "decaying and waxing old" DID "vanish away" with the destruction of the natural, earthly, temporal temple realm centered in old jerusalem! (Revelations 3:11, Matthew 24:3-14, I Thessalonians 4:18, Hebrew 8:13)

"The second death has no power over those who were taken Home in that First Resurrection", when The Messiah DID "Come Again" and "QUICKLY", just as He prophesied! (Revelations 21:6; 3:11)

And prior to that time of "The END" of the old covenant age, Paul had testified that believers were "translated into The Kingdom of GOD's Dear Son"! (Colossians 1:13)

http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogspot.com/2014/10/and-then-end-will-come-matthew-2414.html

And at that time of "the END" of the old covenant age, "The Messiah delivered up The Kingdom unto Our FATHER and GOD and subjected Himself unto HIM, so that Our FATHER and GOD could once again be ALL IN ALL", just as Paul had prophesied in I Corinthians 15:24!

The Messiah had testified, "Behold, I COME QUICKLY! Hold fast that which YOU have, that no man take YOUR crown"! (Revelations 3:11)

"Behold, I COME QUICKLY! Blessed is he that keeps the sayings of the prophecy of this book." (Revelations 22:7)

Behold, I COME QUICKLY! And My reward is with Me, to give every man according as his work shall be." (Revelations 22:12)

Upvote 0
Hi all,

I believe that 'quickly' is the correct translation of the original intent of the manuscript. 'Soon' tends to make us think that it should have happened already. Quickly allows that it may not be soon, but when he comes it will be quick. In a moment Jesus will appear and take all of God's children to be with him and then God's wrath will be released against all those remaining. I am assured that it will be quick.

God bless you.
In Christ, ted
Please respond to the following testimonies:

Upvote 0
The Old Testament and the 24 heavenly kingly judgers who sit on the right and left of E-Shoe M-She-KHA in his Father's house have never taught two comings of Messiah.
In fact the New Covenant believers taught that we can only see E-Shoe M-She-KHA once we die and then come before him (King of kings) and his jury (24 kingly judgers = white angelic cloud) to recieve the reward for the works done in the body.

The only one that is coming to earth is Lucifer aka Satan (Isaiah 14) who is the symbol of the Assyrian, who is the seventh resurrected king of the first beast of Revelation of John that was destroyed back in 70AD.

As you mentioned in your previous post the Pharisaical religious system persecuted the 1st century church, so to stop the disciples from preaching about the messiah. In the new covenant age we carry the testimony of messiah and we preach it in all the world then the end will come. For the last 2000 years all faithful have migrated from this mortal life to the eternal life with M-She-KHA.

Humanity is being invited through death and onto resurrection without tasting death, to the heavenly Father's house, the place where the elder heavenly Judge Abraham wanted to always be in God's presence and dwelling place.

No Messiah coming to earth except Satana.

We have the Holy Ghost and messiah said that if he didn't go then the Holy Ghost cannot come. So you cannot have the Holy Ghost and messiah both on earth, it is not what messiah said.

Friend the highway must be built and the first who heard the gospel must be the last to come and they must come as the 11th hour workmen, through faith and the sacrifice on the Ski-PA (cross).

Same like the 1st century the final hour is the 11th hour rally behind Jewish people who turn to Christ in the final hour before satan comes. The disciples knew this and they wanted to setup the highway for the blessings from God when Saint Peter preached to the church in Babylon. The key is the handy work of God who are the Men of Nineveh who messiah pointed to. Disciples knew to follow God's Old Testament formulae to save all their peoples, but that was not so until the gospel was preached in all the world. In their time, they thought they were all the world and never anticipated that the world will grow to what it has become today.

God's formulae for saving the remnant of the Jewish peoples is as follows:

Isaiah 19:23-25
In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria,
and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria,
and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.
In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria,
even a blessing in the midst of the land:
Whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying,
Blessed be Egypt my people,
and Assyria the work of my hands,
and Israel mine inheritance.

Initially Saint Peter would not even preach to the Gentiles who were a symbol of Egypt (idolatry) and his first point of preaching was the Assyrians.

This I believe must be the formulae for the third player Israel to come as the 11th hour workmen.

Ala Ga-Ba-Ra Rou-KHA Bre-KHA et Ma-run E-Shoe M-She-KHA

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ThatTrueLight

John 1:9
Feb 12, 2015
✟2,579.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please address the following testimonies:

There's no need, if you say that Christ came already and that the resurrection is past, you're not allowed to post in this part of the forum. This is the believer section where people actually do believe in the second coming of Christ and the resurrection of the dead, when He comes in His glory.

So maybe the unbeliever section will welcome you.

Upvote 0
There's no need, if you say that Christ came already and that the resurrection is past, you're not allowed to post in this part of the forum. This is the believer section where people actually do believe in the second coming of Christ and the resurrection of the dead, when He comes in His glory.

So maybe the unbeliever section will welcome you.
What i said was that which is bore witness of in The Word of TRUTH!

So please address the following testimonies which are of The Word of TRUTH.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hi francus,

I was responding to that passage in my earlier post.

That's correct. According to the NIV the passage is translated: And he said to them, "I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God come with power." It is my understanding that Jesus is speaking here of the second death and not the first.

That's also correct. In fact, everyone will see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Also correct. The coming of the Lord is always at hand. I also wait expectantly for the Lord's return as all born again believers since the Lord's declaration that he will return.

I'm not clear on how this addresses the subject at hand. These are the last days that the Scriptures regularly refer to. BTW, just so everyone understands, the parenthetical comments are your own words encouraging others to believe your testimony.

Again, I don't see as this addresses the question at hand except to confirm that the Lord will return.

Yes, when the appointed time that Jesus spoke of arrives, he will not tarry.

I've read the Scriptures through a number of times and I don't recall those verses being that short. One must always use caution when taking one word out of a passage and making an entire theological premise from that word without consideration for the rest of the words around it. Sentences use words and depending on how those words are ordered and what words are put together in the sentence gives us the understanding of the entire sentence.

I can ask my boss if he's going to fire me and he isn't likely to pull the fire alarm lever, but I did use the word 'fire' in my question.

Once again, I don't see any correlation between this passage and what we are discussing about the timing of the Lord's return.

ditto

ditto

Yes, you have explained your understanding and I get that you believe your understanding is the truth. Got that.

I'm not clear on when you think the first resurrection occurred, but the passage in the Revelation says this:
They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy are those who have part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

My understanding of this passage is that the first resurrection, as this Scripture seems to clearly explain, is the one in which all of those who were faithful to Jesus in this life are resurrected to live with him for yet 1,000 years as he reigns supreme upon the earth. Then, after the 1,000 years, the rest of the dead will be raised to judgment with those who reigned with Jesus.

who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light. For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

My understanding of this passage is that Paul is telling is that we now live in the kingdom of the Son, if we have trusted God's testimony. However, I am again perplexed as to how this has any bearing on Jesus' return.

ditto

That's correct. But yet once again, don't see any application for our discussion.

Amen!

Again agreed. When Jesus returns, he will come quickly.

ditto

ditto

I think that covers all the Scriptures you had questions about.

God bless you as you seek Him.
In Christ, Ted

Upvote 0
The simple truth is that the resurrection of the dead comes when He comes.. and we all know that He hasn't come yet.
"If any man(who has not "received a love of The TRUTH") thinks he knows anything, he knows nothing yet as he ought to know"! (II Thessalonians 2:10-13, I Corinthians 8:2)

Now if you have experienced The Miracle that IS "receiving a love of The TRUTH" then please share your testimony.

Simply, what i said was that which IS bore witness of in The Word of TRUTH!

So please address the following testimonies which are of The Word of TRUTH.

Upvote 0