West Virginia
✟58,374.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I really have no excuse for it other than sheer laziness and despondency, but, I've been out of attendance for a couple of months now. I have a bit of anxiety about walking back through those doors to face 200 some odd people, knowing that I have nothing to say in my own defense. I went into a full on retreat, I haven't spoken to anyone, not even my family. I'm feeling rather disgusted about the place I've found myself in, and I would appreciate your prayers, advice, and even a good chiding if you feel it necessary.

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hi Brother,

One of the things about life is once we've lived a specific portion of our lives, it is gone (I'm sure you know that, so I'll get to the point). What you do have is the next minute, the next day and the next year, more or less the future.

Learn from your mistake. Make things right with God, your family, your church and your friends and then pick yourself up and 'Go Serve the Lord'!

Your honesty and forthrightness will be a wonderful testimony for God. He uses our weaknesses. He used Paul's.

2 Corinthians 12:8-10
"Concerning this I implored the Lord three times that it might leave me. 9 And He has said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness." Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. 10 Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ's sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong."

Upvote 0