Baptism: Two Kinds One Spiritual, One Water.

Spiritofprophecy

Jul 5, 2007
✟16,202.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Greetings in the name of Jesus: :hug:

Dear Dra:

Since you claim Jesus, and are with us and not against us, I too will love and accept you as a brother or sister.

But as to your post and questions, Its redundant for me, to answer again and again on same verse. Which goes to interpretation. I read all verses you gave. without any relevance to water sin removal.

So I submit we are speaking about Who interprets of spirit the scriptures in truth?

This passage directly speaks to earthly things" water baptism included" compared to spiritual removal of sins. Try to discern please.
I shall hold unto Colossians 2:10-3;2 . of which teaching that Nothing of earth and flesh," touch not, eat not, handle not". has any effect in heaven or as to salvation. water is " touch, handle.". Also directly speaking: col 2;11 says. Circumcision of Christ, to remove body of sins, is " made with out hands". thats only spiritual baptism. col 2;12 baptism of Grave, is spirit coming out of Grave. Which Only Jesus spirit came out of grave. All sins nailed to cross, where thief on Cross with Jesus, was Guaranteed Heaven that day with out water baptism. all of colossians 2;10-3;3 is about earthly things compared with heavenly things, And how nothing of earth has meaning unto salvation and heavenly things. Please read

Now this is about, Discernment of word: I submit that water baptism faith, to remove sins is not of scripture.
But earthly symbolism of heavenly salvation, used to symbolize on earth mans acceptance of heavenly things, which signifies in symbolism the entry into the Church on earth.

And to test the discernment, I give you Matt 25;14-30, which is parable of talents. If you can discern KJV parable of " what talents are" Which God takes from he who has little, and gives more to he who has much. Then you received it from the spirit. And it dwells within you. And I ask you not to ask others, but answer of yourself. And it is not money form answer. God be with you my brother in Jesus In love.

I pray my words do not offend, God bless C.F. and all who use it.:wave:
</IMG></IMG>

Upvote 0

- DRA -

Jan 21, 2004
Texas
✟4,218.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Greetings in the name of Jesus: :hug:

Dear Dra:

Since you claim Jesus, and are with us and not against us, I too will love and accept you as a brother or sister.

But as to your post and questions, Its redundant for me, to answer again and again on same verse. Which goes to interpretation. I read all verses you gave. without any relevance to water sin removal.

So I submit we are speaking about Who interprets of spirit the scriptures in truth?

This passage directly speaks to earthly things" water baptism included" compared to spiritual removal of sins. Try to discern please.
I shall hold unto Colossians 2:10-3;2 . of which teaching that Nothing of earth and flesh," touch not, eat not, handle not". has any effect in heaven or as to salvation. water is " touch, handle.". Also directly speaking: col 2;11 says. Circumcision of Christ, to remove body of sins, is " made with out hands". thats only spiritual baptism. col 2;12 baptism of Grave, is spirit coming out of Grave. Which Only Jesus spirit came out of grave. All sins nailed to cross, where thief on Cross with Jesus, was Guaranteed Heaven that day with out water baptism. all of colossians 2;10-3;3 is about earthly things compared with heavenly things, And how nothing of earth has meaning unto salvation and heavenly things. Please read

Now this is about, Discernment of word: I submit that water baptism faith, to remove sins is not of scripture.
But earthly symbolism of heavenly salvation, used to symbolize on earth mans acceptance of heavenly things, which signifies in symbolism the entry into the Church on earth.

And to test the discernment, I give you Matt 25;14-30, which is parable of talents. If you can discern KJV parable of " what talents are" Which God takes from he who has little, and gives more to he who has much. Then you received it from the spirit. And it dwells within you. And I ask you not to ask others, but answer of yourself. And it is not money form answer. God be with you my brother in Jesus In love.

</IMG></IMG>

Not sure I understand your concerns about being redundant since you haven't answered the questions I asked nor addressed the Scriptures the questioned were based upon. Perhaps that is why I have persisted with trying to understand how your understanding of John 3:3-8 harmonizes or agrees with the conversions in the book of Acts. You know, maybe I'm just a little slow, but I definitely am under the impression that you are more than a little reluctant to "test" your interpretation/understanding of the text in John 3 with other passages (e.g. Acts 2:38,41,47; Acts 8:35-39; Acts 22:16).

I agree that none of the passages I posted say or suggest anything about water sin removal. Let's try a simple exercise: Hopefully, you are familiar with fill-in-the-blanks. Acts 22:16. NKJV. "And now why are you waiting? Arise and be _____________, and wash away your sins, calling on the name of the Lord.' "

Like I said before, if you want to study, we can study. If not, that's okay too. I'll spend my time elsewhere. Your choice.

:scratch:

Upvote 0

Spiritofprophecy

Jul 5, 2007
✟16,202.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Greetings in the name of Jesus:. :)

Why should any one answer and respond unto those who refuse to answer and respond unto them.

Is it not written to do unto others; as you would have them do unto you?

If one asks a question; but yet will not answer questions themselves. Then they seek not discourse of honorable intent and merit. But to interrogate and to impugn:

Again I say: you have interpreted, I say poorly: if you have answer to talents, Matt, 25;14-30; then you will answer, if you do not have the answer. then you interpret poorly, and my answers of interpretation, will you not know either.

So I shall not answer also, because you will not, and want not to comprehend.

So as Jesus said: If you will not answer me, neither will I answer you.

I accept and love all those claiming Jesus.

</IMG></IMG>

Upvote 0

- DRA -

Jan 21, 2004
Texas
✟4,218.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Greetings in the name of Jesus:. :)

Why should any one answer and respond unto those who refuse to answer and respond unto them.

Is it not written to do unto others; as you would have them do unto you?

If one asks a question; but yet will not answer questions themselves. Then they seek not discourse of honorable intent and merit. But to interrogate and to impugn:

Again I say: you have interpreted, I say poorly: if you have answer to talents, Matt, 25;14-30; then you will answer, if you do not have the answer. then you interpret poorly, and my answers of interpretation, will you not know either.

So I shall not answer also, because you will not, and want not to comprehend.

So as Jesus said: If you will not answer me, neither will I answer you.

I accept and love all those claiming Jesus.

</IMG></IMG>

:wave:

Goodbye.

Upvote 0