Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I just heard Emmet has stage 3 cancer. He is able to come out of the hospital on day passes so that is good. They were trying to shrink to tumor to remove it. It has been shrinking but unfortunately is still too big for removal so they need to do a liver transplant. His parents are hoping one of them is a match to donate a part of their liver. Thank you all for your prayers. God bless.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Dear Father, please look after this little baby and breathe your Holy Spirit into him, In Jesus name, Amen
animated_candle.gif%7Ec200

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I just heard Emmet has stage 3 cancer. He is able to come out of the hospital on day passes so that is good. They were trying to shrink to tumor to remove it. It has been shrinking but unfortunately is still too big for removal so they need to do a liver transplant. His parents are hoping one of them is a match to donate a part of their liver. Thank you all for your prayers. God bless.
How sad :(

Continued prayers for the Lord's mercy and healing to be on this precious child :crossrc:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

saved24

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2011
Canada
✟839,359.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Thank you all for your prayers.
Baby Emmet's tumor has been shrinking slowly with chemo. His mother is a match for liver transplant, but Emmet is only 8lbs and needs to be 15lbs for the operation. Praying he will gain enough weight for the operation. God bless.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟831,104.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I just got this prayer request from my niece for her friend's nephew. Please keep baby Emmet in prayer he is 6 weeks old and they found out he has liver cancer so sad , and they did surgery and will start chemo please hold him in prayer. Thank you.

We have the power of attorney to use the authority of the Name of Jesus to heal the sick. So, I command that cancer to leave that baby right now!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Thank you all for your prayers.
Baby Emmet's tumor has been shrinking slowly with chemo. His mother is a match for liver transplant, but Emmet is only 8lbs and needs to be 15lbs for the operation. Praying he will gain enough weight for the operation. God bless.
Lord have mercy :crossrc:

Upvote 0

GodlyYours

Mar 18, 2015
✟7,656.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is for Baby Emmett

Ask his parents to REFLECT on what the Bible promises for the child: pray with sincere faith and God will heal the child.

John 15:7 - If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

Psalm 20:4 - May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.

Psalm 145:19 - He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them.

John 16:22-23 - So with you: Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy.

In that day you will no longer ask me anything. Very truly I tell you, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name.

Upvote 0