Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I just got this prayer request from my niece for her friend's nephew. Please keep baby Emmet in prayer he is 6 weeks old and they found out he has liver cancer so sad , and they did surgery and will start chemo please hold him in prayer. Thank you.

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
prayinghands_zps3f0bde20.gif

I am praying for Emmet!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jennimatts

Blessed by God!
May 29, 2011
United States, Pacific Northwest
✟14,186.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I just got this prayer request from my niece for her friend's nephew. Please keep baby Emmet in prayer he is 6 weeks old and they found out he has liver cancer so sad , and they did surgery and will start chemo please hold him in prayer. Thank you.

Praying for Emmet and the family.

Upvote 0

ragamuffin love

Love God 1st, love eachother, forgive, pray always
Dec 16, 2014
suburban Chicago wilderness
Visit site
✟7,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Peace =)

O my goodness, how sad! I am joining in prayer in Jesus' Name for the baby, his family and the medical providers.

May the Love of God with Emmet and his family.
ragamuffin love

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Praying for Emmett;

Father please send your healing power into little Emmett and kill all those cancer cells, and command that normal healthy cells grow;
please restore this little baby to full health.
In Jesus Name, Amen
:groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

charitylove

Oct 27, 2014
✟8,396.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord, You always loved the children, they are a joy to Your heart of love. Please help little Emmet since there is nothing impossible for You. He is a precious little life recently come into this world and You might have use for him, so please, direct in his treatment, help his family, strengthen his little body to withstand the inroads of the disease. Touch him with your healing power. Thank you Lord, all the praise and credit is Yours. In Jesus' worthy Name. Amen.

Upvote 0