Ayaan Hirsi Ali: We need to face problem of radical Islam

Yeshuas_My_Freedom

Put your faith in charge, not your fears!
Oct 12, 2015
✟10,187.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I caught the last part of Ms. Ali's, who was raised Muslim, is a human rights activist, and authored the book, "Heretic", talk tonight on Hannity. If that's available soon I'll update with it because what she says about Islam and radicals is vitally important I think in opening the eyes of those who think violent Muslims are not something to concern ones self with because they are a minority number.

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Why do Fox hosts always talk over their guests?

I actually yell at them then often turn to CNN. I also hate the inane muttering by the hosts while the guest is talking, especially O'Reilly. He and Hannity also often bully their guests. Very rude.

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Oafman

Try telling that to these bog brained murphys
Dec 19, 2012
Malice
✟28,559.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
Finally! A Muslim person condemning radical Islam! This must be a first! No wonder it's worthy it's own news segment! (That's sarcasm, for those of you with non functional irony detectors)
It's probably a first on Fox

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Possibly one of the only atheists Christians might listen to.
That may be true. I would submit this debate as being quite enlightening. I know it is long but if anyone is Really serious about understanding Islam/Muslim problems and differences within the Muslim community, I believe it is well worth the time spent.

Upvote 0

ChristsSoldier115

Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
The greatest state in the Union: Ohio
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
The radicals within the syrian refugees midst would be quick to stand firm in their belief if we make what they are told to be true a reality for them, but what happens if we prove them wrong if we receive them? Some of the responses people have towards them coming seems to only reinforce what they already think of us. Aren't we bigger than that?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Yeshuas_My_Freedom

Put your faith in charge, not your fears!
Oct 12, 2015
✟10,187.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The radicals within the syrian refugees midst would be quick to stand firm in their belief if we make what they are told to be true a reality for them, but what happens if we prove them wrong if we receive them? Some of the responses people have towards them coming seems to only reinforce what they already think of us. Aren't we bigger than that?

Did you watch the videos at all?

Upvote 0

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I actually yell at them then often turn to CNN. I also hate the inane muttering by the hosts while the guest is talking, especially O'Reilly. He and Hannity also often bully their guests. Very rude.

Because CNN hosts don't interrupt their guests, do they? :rolleyes:

Bottom line - they all do it. And, I agree. It is very rude, no matter who's doing the interrupting.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Because CNN hosts don't interrupt their guests, do they? :rolleyes:

Bottom line - they all do it. And, I agree. It is very rude, no matter who's doing the interrupting.

There is a world of difference between Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon vs. O'Reilly, Megan Kelly, and Hannity. Eric Bolling (Fox News) is especially bad. O'Reilly and Hannity are just plain egomaniacs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oafman
Upvote 0

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
There is a world of difference between Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon vs. O'Reilly, Megan Kelly, and Hannity. Eric Bolling (Fox News) is especially bad. O'Reilly and Hannity are just plain egomaniacs.

True.

You also have the MSNBC egomaniacs like Chris Mathews, Al Sharpton, Rachel Maddow, and company .... just as obnoxious.

Upvote 0