Aunt Jemima: Feminism Modeling

A

Abishai100

I had glanced at an essay on the World Wide Web referring to feminist ideas about women working with computers in the Information Age and how such labor could represent changes in free will or intelligence conceptualization modalities.

This idea made sense to me --- if women are working with new breakthrough technologies, could they gain ground in the battle over resource access rights?

Today you can find featured profile pages of the first ethnic minority First Lady of the USA (Michelle Obama) on the social networking website Facebook, which can be accessed from any Internet-ready mobile phone from around the world.

Since virtually anyone can trade shares of Wendy's fast food corporation through eTrade from mobile phones at any time, given that Wendy's mascot is a colorful daughter of the founder of the successful convenience food franchise, are women actually enjoying the fruits of this new age of consumerism iconography? Are young girls saying to their parents, "Wow, Wendy's is on eTrade! I think Wendy herself is a very intelligent young girl!"

The tried and true pancake syrup icon Aunt Jemima is a lovable American woman who vends delicious pancake syrup. If First Lady Jackie Kennedy changed fashion parade rights for women during the incendiary 1960s, is Aunt Jemima becoming a modern access symbol of consumerism nursing?

If Wendy's is chic now because of eTrade, is Aunt Jemima a super-nanny figure of consumption praises?

:crosseo:

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Aunt Jemima is famous for pancakes more than syrup. Mrs. Butterworth is the syrup queen.

220px-New-York_tribune.%2C_November_07%2C_1909%2C_Page_20%2C_Image_44_Aunt_Jemima.jpg

products_original_lg.png

What is "consumerism nursing"?

Upvote 0