Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I thought this review would get you reading. This book is a real must read. You cannot ignore this book. Make sure you have one or more in your house. Infact, make sure it doesn't gather dust on your shelves. This book is life changing. No Christian ought to ignore this book.
Looking for paths to enlightenment, in this book you will find there is a tried and tested way, the only sure way.
So buck the trends of reading all those latest Christian books and try reading this book.

th_l1.jpg

So then folks this book is inspired by God. Every word within is inspired by the Holy Spirit. May I recommend it for reading over prayerfully each and every day. It will transform your life if you let it. Study the Word!
Read this book because you will find Jesus within.

Have you guys noticed there is a tendency for Believers to read the latest Christian book with all the answers rather than really spend time reading the Word?

Reactions: mourningdove~

SpiritPsalmist

Heavy lean toward Messianic
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2002
Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
why read the car manual and servicing diagrams when you can get in and drive... surely all you need to know his the road signs!

Steve

images
You're kidden' me right?

Reactions: cyberlizard
Upvote 0

ARBITER01

Legend
Aug 12, 2007
✟163,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Have you guys noticed there is a tendency for Believers to read the latest Christian book with all the answers rather than really spend time reading the Word?

Yea, and that is big problem. We are commanded to follow Jesus, not books.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.