Veteran
May 21, 2004
NC, USA
✟21,162.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
-The evolution theory violates the second law of Thermodynamics, which states "Things are getting older, loosing their potential over time". But in evolution, species mutate to better species, which VIOLATES, IT, while in the Bible we read that Earth will be destroyed, which confirms it.
Claiming evolution theory violates the second law of thermodynamics is like trying to claim Scotty beaming people up on the Enterprise violates the second law. Evolution is just like Superman, it gets it's power from the sun.

Upvote 0
R

RainbowDashIsBestPony

Milan45 said:
God is more clever then you.

What He says is true. Christianity is about 5900 years older then evolution.

]"Even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time."(1J 2:18)

"]Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son." (1J 2:22)

"But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves. ]Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core." (Jude 1:10-11)

But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ. (Jude 1:17)

I will not listen to bunch of people who do not know the truth, and who keep saying empty words, I will remember the words which were spoken before of the apostles of Lord Jesus Christ! :)

LONG LIVE GOD, JESUS CHRIST AND HOLY SPIRIT! AMEN.

There you go justifying your statements with more quotes from a book about as reliable as "The Berenstein Bears Tell the Truth" (an excellent read, mind you). Peer review or it didn't happen.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
God is more clever then you.

What He says is true. Christianity is about 5900 years older then evolution.

Christianity is older than Heliocentrism as well, so is the Bible true when it says that the Earth does not move?

Also, you seem to be confusing the Bible with God. Last I checked, God is not a book, nor was the Bible written by God. It was written by men.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Claiming evolution theory violates the second law of thermodynamics is like trying to claim Scotty beaming people up on the Enterprise violates the second law. Evolution is just like Superman, it gets it's power from the sun.

Can you explain how the water cycle "violates" the 2nd law? The 2nd law states that all of the water should "lose all of its potential" and yet water keeps getting to the tops of those mountains. How does that happen? Why doesn't the water stay at the lowest elevations like the 2nd law says it should?

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Bible is written by God. He told the writers what to write.

So says a man about a book written by men.

And Bible said that World is around, LOL, did you read Isaiah? I think you didnt...

It says that it is a circle which is flat. The Bible also says that the Earth sits on foundations and does not move.

" But to want to affirm that the sun really is fixed in the center of the heavens and only revolves around itself (i. e., turns upon its axis ) without traveling from east to west, and that the earth is situated in the third sphere and revolves with great speed around the sun, is a very dangerous thing, not only by irritating all the philosophers and scholastic theologians, but also by injuring our holy faith and rendering the Holy Scriptures false."--Cardinal Bellarmine, 1615

I sure hope you don't accept Heliocentrism since it renders the Scriptures false.

Upvote 0

verysincere

Exegete/Linguist
Jan 18, 2012
Haiti
✟18,146.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What could you loose from being a Christian?.

Considering that I am a Christian, the question has little significance. But somehow you have the impression that the theory of evolution is denied by the Bible. Of course, considering that you confuse evolution with the Big Bang (and confuse the Big Bang with an explosion), I barely know where to start to get you back on track.

Your war on science is ultimately a war with God's creation. How about heeding the Apostle Paul and focus on the cross of Jesus Christ and not bring your misunderstandings of science into what is clearly a sermon? (Moreover, this is not a sermon forum. It is a discussion of origins. To discuss the topic, you first need to learn some basics, including the definitions of words like "evolution". The Big Bang has NOTHING to do with evolution!)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
R

RainbowDashIsBestPony

Milan45 said:
Bible is written by God. He told the writers what to write.

Why would God tell men what to write? This so-called omnipotent divinity should be able to zap the fully-written book into existence and zap a copy in to every house. It sure saves a lot of time. Maybe "God" didn't think it through well enough.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Davian

fallible
May 30, 2011
West Coast of Canada
✟31,103.00
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
Married
Why Christianity is real:

-Evolution is logically impossible because nothing good can be caused by explosions.If I would put a dynamite in a car, would there be many small car-toys? No, it will blow into pieces.

-And if the Big Bang, the planet or star, whatever, exploded, all planets would have a similar look and materials as it. If it exploded, then how water came? It spawned? Or something? The Sun, has more then 90% hydrogen and helium, while the Earth has less then 1%. If it all comes from the same thing, then it would be similar, but it isn't.

-The evolution is just a theory, but in the Bible we read that Christianity is real.It's just a thinking of a single man.

-The evolution theory violates the second law of Thermodynamics, which states "Things are getting older, loosing their potential over time". But in evolution, species mutate to better species, which VIOLATES, IT, while in the Bible we read that Earth will be destroyed, which confirms it.

-From where Big Bang came? What created it? Something must create something, but in evolution, it is beyond belief...
I lol'd.

Explosions!

Upvote 0

46AND2

Forty six and two are just ahead of me...
Sep 5, 2012
Vancouver, WA
✟102,103.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Okay enough is enough. Bye.

Sure, keep living in your deluded little world where you have a nice warm fuzzy feeling inside in order to avoid reality and the fear of being wrong.

Honest people are not scared of being wrong.

Upvote 0

Herman Hedning

Hiking is fun
Mar 2, 2004
N 57° 44', E 12° 00'
Visit site
✟734,603.00
Faith
Humanist
I lol'd.

Explosions!

Boom!!

504d314a-f1c5-4899-a3a5-8d7199ac172e.jpg

There's evolution for you. Or something ...

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian