Astronomers should be sued for false advertizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
So that's your debating technique. Throw technobabble at it until people give up?

What "technobabble"? Plasma redshift, including the kind I mentioned, does show up in the lab. The cause/effect relationships between particle collisions, EM fields, and photons have been *demonstrated* in the lab. The math also works out on paper just like mainstream theory as Holushko's work demonstrates.

I'm also not asking you to 'give up' on empirical physics. The mainstream is asking you to do that, not me.

Oh, and if four minutes in half a billion years is all it can do, I don't see how it can be responsible for redshifts the magnitude we see.
It's just *an example* of the time delays between various wavelengths. All photons, regardless of wavelength, interact with the medium between here and there. No photon is unaffected by the collision process. Some photons experience *more* time delays than others, some experience more signal broadening than others, etc.

You asked me specifically how we might "test" both theories. I explained one primary way to do that. I didn't hand you any technobabble about invisible stuff that fails to show up in the lab. I handed you a direct answer based on what has been *learned in the lab* over the past 50 years in terms of how photons interact with EM fields and particles.

I can only give you what you ask me for. I can't force you to agree with me. There's no point in blaming the messenger however when I handed you a perfectly good way to differentiate between the two theories in question.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2012
✟120,483.00
Faith
Atheist
Right.
...usual SUSY rant snipped...
You do not get the point: Dark matter exists so there has to be at least one particle/MACHO/RAMBO/etc. The fact that there are fewer candidates is good :D!

As I keep explaining to you, and you keep ignoring, all you have any evidence for is 'missing mass'.
...more missing matter stuff snipped ...
Michael, you are the one citing the evidence for finding more missing matter :doh::
NASA - NASA's Chandra Shows Milky Way is Surrounded by Halo of Hot Gas

That's all been found this year.
...snipped more ranting...
You realize that even with the above observation we still have less than 4% of the matter that is needed to match the observation that the universe is flat.

Over 96% of the universe is still missing, Micheal :clap: !

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2012
✟120,483.00
Faith
Atheist
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.