Asking for Prayer on Life Change

Gxg (G²)

Pilgrim/Monastic on the Road to God (Psalm 84:1-7)
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2009
Good Ol' South...
Visit site
✟160,220.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Shalom..

Was writing due to the fact that I was planning on switching my Masters (from Social Work) due to a host of factors where the experience was horrible - and it turns out that the program itself was not truly what I realized I wanted to do. I am looking into a Masters of Arts in Theology or Christian History - as well as a Masters of Arts in World History (as I love research on differing cultures/groups and seeing their historical impact) .....but I am hoping to find out some universities that I could attend from an Eastern Christian perspective.

That said, I was hoping to have some suggestions from others that may come in handy. Living in the Georgia area, I am trying to see what would work best for where I am at (and I did go through some of the options from the thread entitled OT: Graduate Programs in Early/Eastern Christian Studies? )- but if anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it. Moreover, I was asking for serious prayer. Those on TAW who know me outside of the forums are aware of some of the battles I've been processing - in addition to education (as well as battles of severe depression) - so prayer and wisdom would be greatly appreciated.

Blessings...

Last edited:
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums