Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Yes they do. We have Angilina (Angil for short) as it was going to be he and his ex-fiancee's daughter's name. She was expecting a little girl when she was killed in a car accident on Christmas Day 2003. I want to respect his wish of keeping her name Angil. Marie will be her middle name which is also mine and my aunt's who has breast cancer.

And for the boy, he will be Frederick (after his daddy, and grandfather [who has also passed away- my sweetheart's father. My sweetheart is the last of the Fredericks in his family so he wants him to have that as his first name. And Matthew as his middle name, after my father's middle name. My fiance does not want our son having his middle name, which he hates so :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

somebodysangel_88

one day, I'll fly away.
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2008
Indiana.
✟480,499.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I like dogs too, yes! :D Just can't have a dog right now but my sweetie and I do want one when we get married! ;)

Mmmm, I'd pick somewhere tropical probably or go back down south for my sweetheart since he misses the south! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.