Michigan
✟16,228.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Go ahead. really. :) Nothings off limits. I like to share, and offer my perspective on stuff and junk, or whatever. I'll have an answer for anything. Homework? Relationship? Christianity? Politics? Hit me. Chances are you don't know me, and we're not friends, so you can't or won't offend me.

:)

dmp

Spicy on the Inside
Jul 28, 2005
Michigan
✟16,228.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
What makes you smile?

Various muscles in my cheeks, usually. :)

I laugh at off-beat dry humor. Watching my daughter come up with excuses for whatever. I enjoy seeing how creative she can be :)

What gift do you have , like music, art, making friends etc?

Nothing, really. Can't sing, but love music. Can't draw, but have an eye for photography. Making friends? I generally am quite social. I make acquaintances very easily.

What area of your life would you like to excel in?

Giving. I want to be a good giver.

Thanks for the reply!! :)

Upvote 0

dmp

Spicy on the Inside
Jul 28, 2005
Michigan
✟16,228.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
She's 8 1/2.

I sit in a 80? year old brick building...slaving away...for TheMan.

I work for Dept of the Army. For my installation, I'm a member of a 3-person Strategic Planning Team. In short, the focus of my job is to help or installation and organization deal with new organizations coming here. I help new organizations find a place to live, find a place to eat; a place to school their kids; a place to train; and money to do all that. :)

Upvote 0

jayh

Veteran
Dec 10, 2007
Scotland
✟11,894.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, I have been here 34 years, still tend to add lip reading when the locals speak. My longsuffering husband kept saying "your staring at me" that's when I knew the eyes were working with my ears for interpretation.

As they say, ther'e a canny lot! And generous too!
Just thought to add that, in case hubby reads this!

We are off to celebrate Sir's birthday, will raise a glass and toast your health. (a little wine!)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dmp

Spicy on the Inside
Jul 28, 2005
Michigan
✟16,228.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Anything? Okay, why do males hardly ever notice their PM flasher? My daughter and I are wondering about this.:D We want someone from "the other camp" to explain this phenomenon.

Wow! That's a new one. I can't really answer that because I can't identify with it. Maybe the men you PM have poor eye sight? :)

It's not all or even MOST men, I'd say.

Upvote 0

dmp

Spicy on the Inside
Jul 28, 2005
Michigan
✟16,228.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
If you are spicy on the inside, what are you on the outside? And does being spicy on the inside burn at all?

On the outside i'm blubbery and soft. The spicy burns at times - Prilosec works okay for me :)

Reactions: Ivy
Upvote 0

Ivy

Pray for President Barack Obama
Oct 26, 2005
NY State
✟17,402.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Wow! That's a new one. I can't really answer that because I can't identify with it. Maybe the men you PM have poor eye sight? :)

It's not all or even MOST men, I'd say.

It must be a generationally-based attraction to males with poor eyesight, then. :D

There could be an advantage to that, though.........at least they won't notice when we don't dust the house. :D Ah-hah, that must be our unconscious motive.

BTW, my particular male would love your avatar....he sent me that vid once.

So, next question......what the heck song was that, with the cowbell?????

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dmp

Spicy on the Inside
Jul 28, 2005
Michigan
✟16,228.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
At times I hated being in the Army. However, due to God's hand on my life (which lead to my very-very-unwilling enlistment - but that's another story), joining and being in the Army was the single most life-changing, most-bestest decision I'd made in life. I suggest EVERY young person enlist in one of the Military Services.

Upvote 0