Cieza

Jul 3, 2011
Earth
✟1,225.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
This thread is for asking God questions. Since there are Christians in here who claim to be able to communicate with God, we'll count on them to ask the questions and then post God's answer when they get a response from God.

First question is to test God's knowledge:
What polar direction am I sitting in as I type this?
West, southwest, south, southeast, east, northeast, north or northwest?

drich0150

Mar 16, 2008
Florida
✟44,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This thread is for asking God questions. Since there are Christians in here who claim to be able to communicate with God, we'll count on them to ask the questions and then post God's answer when they get a response from God.

^_^

Seriously? You are risking your eternal future on a parlor trick? You do know "God" is not the only one who can answer your questions right? What if someone with less than Godly intentions answer your questions will you worship them as God?

This thread is for exploring Christianity. If you want to meet God through the provisions He has provided or if you have a question about what He has already done for us then ask your questions.

Otherwise know you are going to make God perform for your own.

Upvote 0

Cieza

Jul 3, 2011
Earth
✟1,225.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
^_^

Seriously? You are risking your eternal future on a parlor trick? You do know "God" is not the only one who can answer your questions right? What if someone with less than Godly intentions answer your questions will you worship them as God?

This thread is for exploring Christianity. If you want to meet God through the provisions He has provided or if you have a question about what He has already done for us then ask your questions.

Otherwise know you are going to make God perform for your own.
Is there a reason you can't ask God what polar direction I'm sitting in as I type this? If God knows everything, then he'll know precisely what polar direction I'm sitting in. Furthermore, if you can communicate with God, then he can tell you what polar direction I'm sitting in. And finally, if God wants me to acknowledge his existence, then he would know that I need verification of his knowledge.

I'll be waiting. Are you going to ask God or not?

Reactions: ki77ie
Upvote 0

Hakan101

Here I Am
Mar 11, 2010
Earth
✟1,715.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Is there a reason you can't ask God what polar direction I'm sitting in as I type this? If God knows everything, then he'll know precisely what polar direction I'm sitting in. Furthermore, if you can communicate with God, then he can tell you what polar direction I'm sitting in. And finally, if God wants me to acknowledge his existence, then he would know that I need verification of his knowledge.

Please, read that link I gave ya.

Upvote 0

Cieza

Jul 3, 2011
Earth
✟1,225.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Cieza

Jul 3, 2011
Earth
✟1,225.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Please, read that link I gave ya.
We haven't gotten a polar direction back from either you or drich. What's blatantly obvious here is that's precisely the same amount of information that we would get back if there were no God.

Upvote 0

Hakan101

Here I Am
Mar 11, 2010
Earth
✟1,715.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
What Jesus seems to be forgetting is that I have the free will to put God to test. He also cannot prevent me from requiring first hand evidence of God's capabilities before I will believe that God is real.

Think about what you are saying. Do you really expect God to reveal himself to you by your doing the very thing he commanded you not to do?

Upvote 0

Hakan101

Here I Am
Mar 11, 2010
Earth
✟1,715.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
We haven't gotten a polar direction back from either you or drich. What's blatantly obvious here is that's precisely the same amount of information that we would get back if there were no God.

I think we would also get the same results if we were asking God to drop a shiny new Lambo out of the sky as well.

Upvote 0

Cieza

Jul 3, 2011
Earth
✟1,225.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Think about what you are saying. Do you really expect God to reveal himself to you by your doing the very thing he commanded you not to do?
What you seem to be forgetting is that the Bible was written by humans. It wasn't written by God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cieza

Jul 3, 2011
Earth
✟1,225.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
I think we would also get the same results if we were asking God to drop a shiny new Lambo out of the sky as well.
Why do you think this is important? That we get precisely the same results if there is no God as we would if there is a God.

Upvote 0

Hakan101

Here I Am
Mar 11, 2010
Earth
✟1,715.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Why do you think this is important? That we get precisely the same results if there is no God as we would if there is a God.

Because it says something about the kind of person God responds to.

<edit>

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟733,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I'm not the one who is asking God to communicate with me. I'm asking any Christian in here to ask God the question for me.

Is anyone in here willing to take a chance and ask God what polar direction I'm sitting in while I am typing this?

I never said you were a jerk. I'm not feeling like myself today ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

drich0150

Mar 16, 2008
Florida
✟44,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Is there a reason you can't ask God what polar direction I'm sitting in as I type this?
Yes because He will not answer. Why? Because it would have you build your faith on the sands of signs and wonders rather than the rock of Christ.

We have been told many times to build our faith in Christ and not on signs and wonders...

May i ask, How old are you?

If God knows everything,
But you do not. He also knows that He will doom you to the wrong type of faith if He answered your foolish request. For you are looking for a great magician to worship, and not the God of Creation. If God answers you as the great magician you are looking for then this god will be the one you respond to..

Which leads me to my original comment. God is not the only one who can "magically" answer your questions. If you get the answer you want, then know it is not most likely God who answered it. Because God is looking to establish a relationship as a Redeemer and a Father not a magician. However the Evil one does not care who or how you see God. So long as you do not see him as He wants to be seen.

So know you are asking a question that most likely the Devil will answer if anyone even does.

then he'll know precisely what polar direction I'm sitting in. Furthermore, if you can communicate with God, then he can tell you what polar direction I'm sitting in.
What He has shown me is that you are lost, despite the polar direction you are facing. Because you are looking for a physical direction to find God, you have been blinded to the Spiritual direction He is call you from.

And finally, if God wants me to acknowledge his existence, then he would know that I need verification of his knowledge.
That is just it. Only a fool would expect to meet God on His terms. If you got a verbal request from the President of the United States to speak to you, would you expect him to meet you on your terms, or would you have to go to Him?

The Commander and Chief of all of creation as Called you to Him, and your response is to call Him to you. Do you truly not see what you are asking? Or are you so foolish as to not care?

I have already told you I will not ask God to answer this fool's request. But i also said there is noting stopping you from answering Him.
God offers proof, but on His terms, not your own. If you seek Proof then seek the proof He offers.

Upvote 0

Notedstrangeperson

Jul 3, 2008
✟12,024.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
Cieza said:

And lo, the Lord said unto me ...

"It's a trick question. He keeps moving."

Upvote 0