Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
She could be facing two months in jail.

Shailene Woodley Faces January Trial In Pipeline Protest

It is sad that it took her arrest to bring more wider national attention from the mainstream non-native media. As a good friend recently told me, Standing Rock is exposing what America really stands for on so many levels. I agreed. I then responded with Standing Rock is also exposing America's long history of racism and discrimination against Native Americans too.

Last edited:
Reactions: tadoflamb
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
@taboflamb, there are now reports being posted online of North Dakota police WATERBOARDING and other horrific inhumane treatment of the water protectors who were arrested. There is an ongoing outcry on social media trying to gain the attention of the President, Senator Sanders, the Justice Dept, the ACLU, and the mainstream media. Prayers for these water protectors.

CvoIWiDVIAAh630.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Reactions: tadoflamb
Upvote 0

tadoflamb

no identificado
Feb 20, 2007
Diocese of Tucson
✟74,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
She could be facing two months in jail.

Shailene Woodley Faces January Trial In Pipeline Protest

It is sad that it took her arrest to bring more wider national attention from the mainstream non-native media. As a good friend recently told me, Standing Rock is exposing what America really stands for on so many levels. I agreed. I then responded with Standing Rock is also exposing America's long history of racism and discrimination against Native Americans too.

Among the many things I'm learning about this protest, is the importance of social media and alternative news sources to get a message across and to get actual reports from people on the scene or from people who know people on the scene.

I have to thank you, Red Fox, for sharing with us what you know. I know we're just a small corner of the internet, but I think it's still important to get this out into the public eye. As Christians, we can't afford to turn our eyes away from injustice.

Reactions: Shiloh Raven
Upvote 0