Emeth

Jul 30, 2006
In the Middle
Visit site
✟148.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Where are you? What are you doing with your life that pushes you along your path--or do you know your path?

You should stop and take a minute to examine yourself. Not talking about how you look in the mirror, so put your compact back in your purse. Turn your attentions inward. What does the inside of your heart look like? What color is it? It could be the blackest black or the whitest white, but most likely it's some shade in between. Are you actively seeking your role in God's existence? Or are you passively going about your days...wondering why you are here. Waiting for someone to tell you what you should do and whether or not you are doing it well. For I tell you, you are responsible for you...and no one else. Stop passing the buck and blame.

Do you know about our Father's love? It's the greatest, most pure, all-encompassing love you have ever known or not known. But the best part is, that love lives inside you. You don't have to go anywhere or do anything to receive and feel it. In fact, the only requirement is accepting it. Why wouldn't you? Oh wait...you feel you aren't good enough, right? Maybe you told yourself you messed up way to bad for God to ever want you. Who are YOU to make that decision for God? In fact, guilt is one of the enemy's greatest tools. Those thoughts that get into your head and eat away like a cancer...."I'm too bad to love, to be worthy". "Just look what I've done! God could never love me." Brothers and Sisters....don't listen to that voice. When you listen, the enemy wins. If you think you are too inconsequential that the enemy wouldn't bother with you, you have another thing coming. Satan is vehemently trying to settle a score and his time is running short.

Here's the answer, plain and simple. We are no longer bound by The Law of the Old Testament. Our Father found a way to save us--to give us each our own opportunity to make things right. We are now saved by Grace....Grace alone. Christ's Grace. When He gave Himself freely for us....He buried the law. Not that you shouldn't try your best to be a good person, but being a good person alone, won't cut it. For above all else, guard your heart that the seeds of evil will not take root and grow. Proverbs 4:23 "Guard your heart above all else, for it is the source of life."