Are you excited for the future in Christ?

John Hyperspace

UnKnown ReMember
Oct 3, 2016
Hyperspace
✟35,143.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We have a glorious future in Christ! Are you excited about it? Why?

Psalms 37:11, Psalms 72:7, Jeremiah 33:6, Revelation 21:4

I just want to be able to look around and see everyone else happy, and joyful, and living in peace and unity. I only want it for everyone else. I'm excited for everyone else. I'm excited to see God known from least to greatest, for everyone to know and understand the love of God toward them; to have the fear fly away, and to know the truth in love. I'm excited to witness everyone else being loved without restraint. I suppose what I'm looking forward to the most, is people finally understanding God, and not a corrupt image of God presented to them by corrupt man, and his corrupt understanding. The day everyone says "Praise God!" when the truth is fully revealed, and the misunderstandings are burned up in the fire of the revealed truth.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Hebrews 12:2
KJ21
looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
ASV
looking unto Jesus the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising shame, and hath sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
AMP
[looking away from all that will distract us and] focusing our eyes on Jesus, who is the Author and Perfecter of faith [the first incentive for our belief and the One who brings our faith to maturity], who for the joy [of accomplishing the goal] set before Him endured the cross, disregarding the shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God [revealing His deity, His authority, and the completion of His work].

As a grandparent, I was excited during the pregnancy!
During the pregnancy, a lot of pain, discomfort, doctor's visits, etc etc etc --- then LABOR PAINS !

THEN< FINALLY! > JOYOUSNESS AND PRAISE to ABBA !

(especially for the parents/ my son and his wife)

LABOR PAIN ! (today) ALL Creation is groaning in expectancy .......
and this today is just the beginning of labor pains (still).

We all have a lot of labor pains still to experience.

Then, finally, after enduring, (more trouble than has ever been on earth before) ,

JOYOUSNESS IN Y'SHUA'S RETURN/ or RESURRECTION !

Endure for the JOY set before us....

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
This is so exciting!
I can imagine the excitement that Peter felt when he wrote these words...and the people who listened for the first time!
1 Peter chapter 1

3 All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. It is by his great mercy that we have been born again, because God raised Jesus Christ from the dead. Now we live with great expectation,

4 and we have a priceless inheritance—an inheritance that is kept in heaven for you, pure and undefiled, beyond the reach of change and decay.

5 And through your faith, God is protecting you by his power until you receive this salvation, which is ready to be revealed on the last day for all to see.

86c53f33389310628617463327ba3d79.jpg

Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0