Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In light of the recent events of Amanda Bines I was wondering how many other people have had multiple accidents within a few years time. Personally I have had 2 accidents quite a while ago within a couple years from each other. The first one was definitely my fault, the second was not. The second was also just a little fender-bender. Though there was an interesting side note involved on this one. The guy who was at fault was driving with a suspended license. The cop who came to investigate ended up letting me go and the guy who hit me was still sitting in the cop car when I left.

My older sister, however, had three major accidents within a year or so of each other. Only one of which was her fault, yet all three vehicles she was driving were totalled.

So, how many accidents have you been in and in what period of time?

Metal Minister

New Year, Still Old School!
May 8, 2012
✟29,999.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
athenken said:
In light of the recent events of Amanda Bines I was wondering how many other people have had multiple accidents within a few years time. Personally I have had 2 accidents quite a while ago within a couple years from each other. The first one was definitely my fault, the second was not. The second was also just a little fender-bender. Though there was an interesting side note involved on this one. The guy who was at fault was driving with a suspended license. The cop who came to investigate ended up letting me go and the guy who hit me was still sitting in the cop car when I left.

My older sister, however, had three major accidents within a year or so of each other. Only one of which was her fault, yet all three vehicles she was driving were totalled.

So, how many accidents have you been in and in what period of time?
There is a reason my family has nick named me "Crash". The accidents are all but once not my fault, yet they somehow still seem to find me...8^(

May God Richly Bless you!

Upvote 0

emilysanz

Feb 18, 2013
✟15,111.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Number of Car accidents are getting high these days. We don't not know when it will happen. Occasionally, terrible things take place to people in automobiles. I'm referring to highway disasters that can lead to the severe injury or death of you and others, or at least a prolonged feeling of foreboding. These highway hazards and roadway horrors are the last things you would like to think about as you speed through your day. Add bad weather, driving under the influence, distracted driving or a wayfaring moose to any of the relevant situations below and you've got a double helping of trouble. Get auto loans to help you buy a better car. Check cardealexpert.com.

Upvote 0