Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Notice, what is the meaning of "He made an end in six days"? He means this: that the Lord will make an end of everything in six thousand years, for a day with Him means a thousand years.

http://kbwealth4u.com/rapture.htm

image010.jpg

image012.jpg

image013.jpg

image015.jpg

image017.jpg

[youtube]
[youtube]

Jesus bless u all HalleluYah

Last edited:
Reactions: Gentle Lamb

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Notice, what is the meaning of "He made an end in six days"? He means this: that the Lord will make an end of everything in six thousand years, for a day with Him means a thousand years.

http://kbwealth4u.com/rapture.htm

image010.jpg

image012.jpg

image013.jpg

image015.jpg

image017.jpg

[youtube]

if you think any of this holds water, why is God 2 years late?

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
if you think any of this holds water, why is God 2 years late?
Cause we dont know precisely how old was those Biblical figure lived/ruled
for example this year i'm 52 but i am not precisely 52 years cause it lacks 4 months

Upvote 0

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is a great post, thank you for sharing, good work! The other day (maybe Wednesday or Thursday) I began making a chart to figure out how many years have passed since Adam was first created and I had the 6,000 yrs thing in mind. (I know I could probably have found it online but figured it would be more beneficial to start reading through those parts of the bible while calculating). I didn't finish the chart, only got up to the Israelites coming out of Egypt, and stopped. And then I just clicked on this a few minutes ago and here's a chart all made up and calculated! Fantastic, I love it, thank you for posting :) I think I'll be sharing this woman's prophecies with my pastor :)

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,403,905.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Why do you think God doesn't know the difference between a day and a millennium? Should we adjust all other measurements of time in the bible by multiplying them by 365,250?

Maybe a day means a day.

You know, I am glad you brought this up because I have a theory about this. I think God exist continually in the present. It is pure speculation on my part but as I have experienced, like in prayer, time sort of ceases to be. I think about how Moses was on Mt. Sinai for forty days with God, but he didn't eat or drink or sleep. Sometimes I lose all sense of time, unless someone or something intrudes when I am in prayer. I think time as we know it was created for our benefit. God told Adam that he would die in the day that he eats of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. He died at 930 years old, 70 years short of the full day. There are many mysteries that surround our Heavenly Father, But I will trust that He knows what He is about.We cannot imagine living outside of time. But God's time economy does not match ours . His day is a thousand years. Our day is 24 hours.
And that is why there is so much confusion and frustration.

Upvote 0

morningstar2651

Senior Veteran
Dec 6, 2004
Arizona
✟66,649.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Has it occurred to anyone that maybe the creation myth in Genesis, like the similar creation myths of other cultures, isn't literally true and was never meant to be taken literally?

Seriously, man from clay, talking snakes, global floods, knowledge from fruit, etc. are physically impossible. It's a creation myth, not a historical record.

A day means a day. If something doesn't come to pass like you expected, you don't get to re-define the meaning of the word day to fit the prediction.

Upvote 0

AHH who-stole-my-name

in accordance with Christ
Jul 29, 2011
✟27,817.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single

If you are quoting 2 Peter 3:8 The words are is like a 1000 years not is 1000 years.
I would be very careful on how you go about interpreting scripture.

Upvote 0

AHH who-stole-my-name

Jul 29, 2011
✟27,817.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Why do you think God doesn't know the difference between a day and a millennium? Should we adjust all other measurements of time in the bible by multiplying them by 365,250?

Maybe a day means a day.
This entire mindset of a knowledge of time to a celestial being is nothing more than conjecture. Jesus said in that he will come as a thief in the night. That is the sum and total of my knowledge of this and the reason I live my life one day at a time and try to be at my best every one of those days.

We as Christian's know absolutely nothing about the timeline of God and frankly I think it is counterproductive for us as a faith to try and decode it for others. It gives those who disagree with us more ammo to throw back at us. Personally, I think many are very quite capable and many times enthusiastic about shooting our own feet to show the world how dedicated we are to something they are uninterested in.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Has it occurred to anyone that maybe the creation myth in Genesis, like the similar creation myths of other cultures, isn't literally true and was never meant to be taken literally?

Seriously, man from clay, talking snakes, global floods, knowledge from fruit, etc. are physically impossible. It's a creation myth, not a historical record.

A day means a day. If something doesn't come to pass like you expected, you don't get to re-define the meaning of the word day to fit the prediction.

The story in Genesis is actually true though, I mean think about it, if you cremate someone, all you get at the end is ashes... that's dessication. Remove all the life (the life is in the blood) and all you get from a corpse is something that turns into ashes. Yep. Talking snakes. There are animals that can talk, check out parrots. It's a BIRD and it talks. Talking snakes - not a far stretch, but they had that power removed from them anyways, they were cursed. Global floods - the evidence is everywhere, why on earth have they found seashells on mountaintops. Knowledge from fruit - even as much knowledge as we have, our knowledge is STILL limited, there are STILL things we don't know. Creation is so so so so incredibly complex and there is someone in charge of absolutely everything. That someone is the Lord God Himself, who knows exactly how everything works and fashioned us after Him and gave us intricate bodies that work in a fantastic way and we have the free will to question everything, even His very existence!!!! Isn't that amazing?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

AHH who-stole-my-name

Jul 29, 2011
✟27,817.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Also, to these people who are making disrespectful comments about God and the time thing with a day and a thousand years, God will not be mocked and those you who are Christian know better. Please don't make disparaging comments about God, thanks.
Those who disbelieve in what other believe in have the right to make their ideas known. This entire topic was about something that even some believers disbelieve and that does mean that their remarks were directed towards anything other than the understanding of the OP.

Upvote 0

Gentle Lamb

"Let there be sheep!"
Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2009
✟272,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Those who disbelieve in what other believe in have the right to make their ideas known. This entire topic was about something that even some believers disbelieve and that does mean that their remarks were directed towards anything other than the understanding of the OP.

Totally didn't even mean to post that part, I apologize!!! Computer errors, sorry! Forgive me please

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

yes it is midnight , so maybe there is only a few years left.. and as little as 1 1/2 years to 5 years .. cool beans :oldthumbsup:.

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

There are historical evidence about giants that lived among men and the book of Genesis explained them as sons of God (angels) who leave their place to copulate with woman of mankind and gave birth to giants, this is not a myth.
[youtube]

Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their ownhabitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
Genesis 6:
1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Read the book of Enoch regarding this fallen angels who visited mankind at the time of Jared, the father of Noah.
and regarding Enoch visit to the universe.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe009.htm

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Even when Jesus the Son of God came to visit mankind people refused to believe and He was slandered and put to death on the cross.
but God let it happened so that He may showed His power that He has resurrected Him from death and death is defeated.
this is the promise of God to Adam n Eve.
you can read about it at the first book of Adam n Eve
http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/fbe/index.htm#section_000

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you are quoting 2 Peter 3:8 The words are is like a 1000 years not is 1000 years.
I would be very careful on how you go about interpreting scripture.

Exactly one day is not 1000 years but for God its like a 1000 years.

Upvote 0