Are those being saved (or entering into the Kingdom of God), few,(minority) or not?

Lollerskates

May 2, 2013
✟4,340.00
Faith
Non-Denom
So, you are like... hell bound? :confused:

More like a satanic heretic. It is sort of a running joke, or inside... dunno.

But I guess hell bound follows :D.

But yea, I think it will be no more than a few. Didn't Christ say that He will be turning down plenty of people claiming to have done things in His name (paraphrase)?

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

But yea, I think it will be no more than a few. Didn't Christ say that He will be turning down plenty of people claiming to have done things in His name (paraphrase)?

Remember Jesus reply when his apostles asked if those being saved were few...

I posted this in post #5 of this thread, but I will repeat it, here it is:

What about (I can't find where it says it) But where Jesus's apostles ask Jesus in shock "who really can be saved" or "are those being saved few?" and Jesus answers "with men this is impossible, but with God, all things are possible" So as to whether many or few are saved seems to be up to and with God, since "all things", (even many being saved instead of few) are possible with God, right?

Also remember that we all might be pretty shocked as to whom Jesus actually claims as his own, it could even be someone like you, Lollerskates, try and keep that in mind, no one has fell so hard that they are beyond his reach...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Ted Lang

Checking Out SOON!
Jul 13, 2014
✟497.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

WHY would you be hanging out talking to Christians if you have no intention of being one?

And, if considering becoming one why not do what Jesus taught and be of child-like faith so you will get in to Heaven?

Upvote 0

Lollerskates

May 2, 2013
✟4,340.00
Faith
Non-Denom
WHY would you be hanging out talking to Christians if you have no intention of being one?

And, if considering becoming one why not do what Jesus taught and be of child-like faith so you will get in to Heaven?

When I said I am a satanic heretic on here I meant that is what I am called, or assumed to be because I tend to be unorthodox and extremely conservative at the same time. I am not actually a satanic heretic, just on here that is what some... a lot tend to think.

For that reason I don't even show a faith icon.

Upvote 0

jax5434

Nov 27, 2007
✟31,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
In three of Jesus' parables; the prodigal son, the lost coin and the lost sheep we see an interesting progression. In the prodigal son one son lost was too many, one son saved was to few. In the lost coins 11 coins safe was to few; one coin lost was too many. In the lost sheep 99 safe was to few; one lost was to many.

I don't claim to know the answer to this question but could it be Jesus is speaking of a perspective instead of a percentage?

Upvote 0

Lollerskates

May 2, 2013
✟4,340.00
Faith
Non-Denom
In three of Jesus' parables; the prodigal son, the lost coin and the lost sheep we see an interesting progression. In the prodigal son one son lost was too many, one son saved was to few. In the lost coins 11 coins safe was to few; one coin lost was too many. In the lost sheep 99 safe was to few; one lost was to many.

I don't claim to know the answer to this question but could it be Jesus is speaking of a perspective instead of a percentage?

I think it is safe to say we have a lot to learn from Him. It would no surprise me if a million "perspectives" of His wisdom found by a million unique individuals all join in unity of His message.

I got something different from it, but it seems like you may on to something also.

Upvote 0