1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2. Please check out our two newest forums, the "Buy, Sell or Trade" (link ) forum in the Society Category, and the "Conspiracy Theories" (link) forum in our Discussion and Debate Category.

Are there any conservative, family-friendly house churches in the Nashville, TN area?

Discussion in 'House Churches & Cell Groups' started by a pilgrim, Aug 16, 2011.

1. a pilgrim

a pilgrim Not a fan, but a follower.

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Christian
    As the title says:

Are there any conservative, family-friendly, house churches in the Nashville, TN area?

We are looking. Thank you.

Bro. Ben

2. 1watchman

1watchman Overseer

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Christian
    Yes, there is one I know in Nashville, Ben. Write me at my profile and I will share what I know of this. I am associated with that same fellowship, which has such non-sectarian gatherings all over the world ---just seeking to hold only to the pure Word of God. Look up always!

- 1 Watchman